Spider-Gwen

How do we fix Spider-Gwen?

I mean, Spider-Gwen (like Kamala) was one of the most hyped comics for a long time.

And now she sells like garbage and less than most Marvel titles (like ASM). The writing is boring and the art is ugly.

How do we fix Spider-Gwen and get her back on top, Sup Forums?

Latour is a shit writer at best and Rodriguez is a terrible artist
give her a new creative team

THIS
H
I
S

But who should they get?

put PAD or Wilson on the book. Get the artist from that Hobgoblin AXIS mini.

Kate Beaton and Rob Guillory

Hastings and Gurihiru

I thought it was already cancelled. Even then, I thought that Rodriguez had already gone blind.

too much semen in the eyes?

Judging by his artwork, he might as well be. The worst was when he drew Gwen and her dad like the Leader. Shit was disturbing.

No really, I remember reading somewhere that he had a degenerative eye disease. Don't quote me tho.

The art was ugly but charming at first. But it got old fast and faded into oblivion. How much is it even selling?

Not cancelled, but selling badly (I don't think it's even in the top 100 anymore). Most people dropped off the book with the relaunches, constant crossovers, and meh quality of the book.

Just kill it, Spider-Gwen overstayed her welcome.

Dan Abnett, Keith Giffen and JRJR

A thousand monkeys at a thousand type writers.

Aren't they DC exclusive?

Recognize that her 15 minutes of fame is over.

They'll just cancel it, then bring back 616 Gwen and make her Spider-Gwen.

Wouldn't they just put Spider-Gwen in 616 so she can be closer to Miles?

Spider Gwen is a complete nothing character that was carried entirely by her visual design and that can't fucking sustain a character for more than a year.

Frank Cho

Spider Gwen and Gwen Poole cross over.

This might actually work

Id rather just trim the fat over at Marvel, Im sick of Gwens and Spider people. So unfortunately shes a prime target in my book. Face facts people, you only like her because of the costume

>you only like her because of the costume
Pretty sure most would agree with you on that.

I wanted a sp//dr ongoing.

Fix her attitude. Enough with the emo Gwen
Actually give some resolution to the story. How long can we drag out this 'police are after Spider-Woman' story?
Less decompressed arcs
Resolve the depowered plot point

>Fix her attitude. Enough with the emo Gwen
This. I expected Spider-Gwen was going to be fun (espically since she's in a rock band). But goddamn she is so broody and emo.

Did Gwen really vandilize those buildings? Because that's ALOT of paint.

We don't, shove the book in the trash and use that slot for something more worth while. Same goes for Miles.

What's even more amazing about it is, she's much more fun in everything else she appears in yet in her solo you'd swear she cuts herself in her spare time

how about a MilesXGwen book

How about they die in the next event and we never talk about them?

You mean like >>

Quit pushing her entirely. She's a one note AU character that can't carry her own setting because everything about it is based on a one note gimmick.

Make her a lesbian.

The artist (Robbi Rodriguez) actually got angry on Twitter and said Marvel ruined Spider-Gwen. He then proceeded to deactivate his twitter account, got rid of his tweets, and reopened it. He must have gotten into trouble for that tweet.

Wonder what made him angry at Marvel that they """ruined""" Spider-Gwen?

>How do we fix Spider-Gwen?
We don't, we shitcan the series and pretend it never existed.

This is what happens when you try to appeal to the shrieking sjw masses... They're never happy and while marvel was spoon feeding them everything they wanted (which after awhile they stopped eating 'cause they didn't want to food in the first place, they just wanted to complain about it and feel good about themselves) Marvel's original audience starved.