>Past the age of 23, a man without a family, is a bad thing

Is he right?

Only in shitty rural towns who don't realize how backwards they are

>Past the age of 18, a man without a gf can be a bad thing

stop misquoting marty

>Past the age of 23, a man without a family, is a bad thing

yes

see:

I feel like Sup Forums likes to interpret this line as being about family values, but it's really just about how a lack of something to tie you down, something to be responsible for, can end up putting you in harms way (as it did Llewellyn). You end up doing reckless things you wouldn't do otherwise.

Also this

>Past the age of 15, a man with his virginity intact, can be a bad thing.

But that's the opposite of what jews want

Yes good Goy, only the chosen people should settle down and procreate.

>thinks the jews want men to be having a family with traditional values
you're fucking retarded

fuck you

make that 25 and I agree

Past the age of 10, a man without a Nintendo can be a bad thing

He meant past 40

No that's what the vaginal jew wants you to believe

23?

>LOCKED DOWN TO THE SAME PUSSY IN YOUR PRIME

FUCK OUTTA HEEEE

Who the fuck is having kids before 23?

is that even possible?

Yes. it is, trust me

>past the age of 19, a man who lives with his parents can be a bad thing

>You end up doing reckless things
Yeah, like spending entire days posting on cetain image boards about television and movies.

You Sup Forums faggots are retarded.

>past the age of 24, a man without a stable career can be a bad thing

why did you choose my age, OP?

>talking about television and movies on Sup Forums
Hah! Pleb.

moot should have deleted this board when LOST ended.

Nope, he was talking like a typical conservative dude, which in the end he was being hypocritical about. There are plenty of single people past 30.

>past a certain age, a man with an intact hairline can be a bad thing

It has nothing to do with that, what he meant was that when you past a certain age and you don't have a gf or a wife, you become lonely and bitter, and there's no turning back once you become like that and no woman will want a man like that.

Nah, hes just another normalfag romanticising the responsibilities and sacrifices of having a family in order to feel better about himself. I mean even to begin having such a thought would require an ego large enough to actually present your lifestyle as a worthwhile venture.

>After a certain age a man reposting the same shit over and over can be a bad thing.

Is he right?

Was it autism?

>you become lonely and bitter, and there's no turning back
Speak for yourself, neckbeard. You're just to lazy to change so you come up with the "it's too late for me" shtick.

Why the fuck would I want a wife whos just going to cheat on me in 10 years? I'll probably do the same.

So it has everything to do with that. What you said is exactly what conservative dudes think. But there's plenty of evidence to the contrary. People don't get bitter and lonely because they don't have a family. They get bitter and lonely because they don't do shit.

actually, its past the age of 14

>not finding solace in the quiet darkness and gaining wizardry powers by being a true hermit
You social cucks are funny.

>when faced with the truth the normalfag will frogpost
Truly a fallen from the sacred path.

is this show any good?

should I torrent or buy?

The answer is always ARRR

I'm 28 and a virgin who's never had a gf. It can happen.

threadly reminder that its a flawed statement based in a very poor definition of family (wife + kids) and childress was a total outlier example of a person who had never had anything resembling family. Thus the statement is, basically, anyone who is completely without anyone who cares about them, at any age is a bad thing.

It becomes a self feeding presumption that you are either gay, have physical shortcomings or mentally inept.

No, he actually had a desire to uncover the truth instead of personal gain/politics like all the rest. He was..............The True Detective

Never had a gf or even a kiss until I was 19. Went on a mad tear after that.

I’m 25 and there’s no fucking way I’m financially stable enough to raise a family. I don’t think anyone should have kids until they have a combined income of at least 100k a year.

My wife’s 35 and I’m 45. Combined income around $150k. Decided not to have kids because we couldn’t come up with a good reason. Hot dogs and a kitty instead. Saving lots of $$$$

*Have dogs and a kitty

Yeah, the anons on here that claim to be making ridiculously high salaries in their early 20s mostly have to be fucking liars.

Zoz.

Just eating hot dogs would save you some money anyway.

This is very true.

>constantly cheats on his wife
>le family man

Marty was full of shit. Rust was full "muh daughter died I'm nihilst now" edgy, but he had fewer illusions about who he was.

It's only at the end of the series that both guys get over their shit. (Rust finds the will to keep living, Marty finally reconciles with his family)

This is what I want to do, I have no desire to have kids, I just want to live my life, other boards give me shit for it. Apparently I'm extremely jewish for not wanting children

Don’t listen to them. Most of them are angry and regret their life choices, and want you to get ensnared into a similar fate.

that's a good goys

Llewellyn? The guy from No Country for Old Men?

>a chink qt will never play with your stomach

I hope you don't regret your decision, user. I've seen a lot of people who didn't want to have kids until it was too late, and their lives were quite depressing.

Anyone else just not like kids? I’m 23 now and feel like I’ll never develop parental instincts.

We’ll be fine. My brother’s got three kids, and we’re the fun uncle and aunt. We get to watch and participate in their growing up, but we can also bail when it’s a pain in the ass.

I wouldn’t say I don’t have parenting instincts...I have just always been indifferent about it.

The biggest redpill of all is that marriage and family are incompatible with the postindustrial age.

I'm 27 and I have broken with various gfs because they start talking about the futurue when we have kids, but I seriously don't think I can handle having kids. I like kids, I'm a good uncle, but I just do too many things with my time to be coming from work just to take care of kids every day. Even though parents seem happy to do that, I just don't have that drive in me.

good goyim

I'm 26, single and almost 0 experience with girls.

I dread my future.

I had a kid once. I loved that kid, fed her, clothed her, kept her clean and healthy. Then one day I went into her room and she'd chewed through her tethers and escaped out the window. Fucking kids, you love 'em and then just break your heart ;_;

iktf

lol

lmao im 25 and i know ONE person who has a "family" which is really just her kid and the dad is nowhere to be found.

Yes, that's the movie this screenshot is from and that's who Woody was talking to in this scene.

If you DO have a family at 23 youve absolutely lost at life

>thinks he has traditional values
>thinks the jewish divorce lawyer won't assrape him in court

cultural marxists leave

>cultural marxists
Nice boogeymen you've got there. Clean your room.

for all you newfags he doesnt actually say 23 he says "past a certain age"

Better just die alone and childless, amirite?
Also, is it really that bad in western countries when it comes to divorce? I hardly know any divorced couples, It's not that common where I live

>boogeyman
Is the dictionary a boogeyman too?

all memes aside. who TF has a family at 23 these days. Idk where you guys live but I live near philly and nobody has a family that early here

@89372428
(you)

jesus christ

Its actually
> past the age of 9 months a men without a family is a bad thing
Stop miss quoting.

I don't care what happens in the last 5 minutes of my life senpai.

>TF has a family at 23 these days

Abstinence only Christian's teen daughters.

Not 23, but I graduated school after 21. Family then sort of set me up with another women who had good job and finances. We then proceeded to get married and had first child when I was 25.

Retard alert.

You poor sod.

This guy gets it. DINK is the way to go

>Family then sort of set me up
mooslem?