I lost my faith in this. Prequels were bad but this new wave of Disney stuff is proving to be even worse

I lost my faith in this. Prequels were bad but this new wave of Disney stuff is proving to be even worse.

>shitty writing and Marvel-tier jokes
>"muh strong female protagonist"
>derivative sub movies nobody asked for
>Rebels series turned to a mess
>wiped the old canon material almost entirely
>"let's put some diversity into SW universe"

>watched rebels
You have literally no right to complain

>implying the original trilogy is all that good when not watching through nostalgia goggles

Why are Star Wars fags so retarded?

why is rebels a mess?
i heard it's not bad, even if it is unoriginal and generic

>Prequels were bad

Cool reddit opinion bro

I should have known it was going to go down the drain as soon as the Jews got ahold of it.

>turns into platform to push political agendas influencing generations to come
who else was ready to buy the franchise besides disney?

They play safe, they don't kill characters, don't develop major plot points that would imply in a big twist just because they are worried about the audience.

It's basically stale since season 1.

>"let's put some diversity into SW universe"
>diversity
>SW
>universe
So, everyone in a whole GALAXY should be the same ?

I'm sure any studio would have loved to have Star Wars in their catalogue of IPs.

Every studio except Fox is run by Jews, though - and even then, most of the film executives at Fox are Jews.

Star Wars is dead. Not even looking forward to any disney made nu-wars.

Prequels were unironically good

>So, everyone in a whole GALAXY should be the same ?
>implying George Lucas SW wasn't diverse
Thanks to Kathleen Kunt Kennedy, we have white womyn and hapless negroes YAY

How do I getting out of seeing the last Jedi with my friends? They like the new stuff and are my best friends but I don't wanna be THAT guy

Star Wars is just a platform for merchandising and political agendas now, like every other studio IP.

Lucas merchandised the shit out of Star Wars, but beneath that, there was a layer of artistry that supported the entire enterprise. The movies themselves always had a soul and a message about the human condition.

Now it's just capeshit with lightsabers. Even the new force users behave much more like superheroes than traditional Jedi or Sith. It's all about their power level and bullshit like that. Kylo Ren stopped a fucking blaster bolt in midair and held it there for an entire scene. What the fuck?

Original Trilogy
>strong black character who has his own business and proves to be a great leader in both society and military
Nu-Wars
>weak black man who's played as a comic relief goofball

Hmm

I became that guy. They invited me to go see TFA for a SECOND FUCKING VIEWING as if the first time wasn't bad enough. I casually told him I thought the nu Star Wars flicks are shitty cash grabs and not in line with Georges original vision. Didn't think it was that big a deal.

Now they think I'm a buzzkill and don't invite me to anything anymore. Not that I give a fuck.

Unironically, this.

>big bad guy is no longer a threat as main character already defeated him in first installment cus muh feminism
Who is psyched for the next movie guys!!

ok so feminism and diversity, big deal. what other agendas is it trying to push?

>feminism
>racial "diversity"
>white men can't be trusted (see: Han Solo is a deadbeat dad, Luke abandoned the entire galaxy, every villain is a white man except for Phasma)
>the notion that light and dark can be "balanced", which is classic textbook Satanism... George Lucas was explicit that light and dark cannot be balanced because the dark side IS the imbalance

realistic view that nothing is black and white = satanism?

LGBT characters. they already made a hint at Poe-Finn bromance. apparently miss Hordo is lesbian, her pink hair is already queer. JJ abrams said there will be gay characters. What else do you need? Full degeneracy

Promotion of light & dark "in balance" as an ideal = Satanism.

As above; so below.

Wtf. Imagine being Lucas and seeing them ride on your creation's fame to push this shit down kids throats