Justice League

>121 minutes.
>Reviews embargoed until release day.

WORRY.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That runtime is more shill fake news and Wonder Woman had a embargo just like that and ended up BTFOing Marvel as a concept. You make this thread everu four hours Pajeet, you should stop, didn't you learn anything from the WW shill disaster?

fuck you son of a bitch dog basterd, rotten tomatoes will fuck you rat basterd

The runtime is actually confirmed. And the "Wonder Woman" embargo was lifted one week earlier.

Nothing prevents WB from doing the same for "Justice League", but if they keep the embargo after critics screenings set to go down this week, you can expected mixed to negative reviews.

Comfirmed by whom? Warner Bros. comfirm it? No? What can we talk about then?

Most of the big theater chains have confirmed it, despite the extreme denial of Snyder fans.

I'm only watching this movie for qt twink Flash

So they haven't even shown the flick to critics and you're rambling about embargos? Just how much of a fucking shill are you man?

>Reviews embargoed until release day
that's not a good sign

Marvel may be desperate enough to pay off film critics to shill for their movies but at least DC are doing fantastically both in comic sales and content.

This is literally an andience film, not a "critic" film.

looks like joji
had the same last name too
coincidence? maybe not

WB does for all their movies, IT and Wonder Woman had it too

They have already done one round of screenings and are doing another one this week.

Not really. They lift earlier for movies they're more confident about, to generate positive early buzz.

Wonder Woman's good reviews were heavily shilled pre-release.

>2 weeks from release
>they haven't show it to anyone yet

OH BOY

The plot already leaked.

Footage of two boys asking Superman what's his favorite thing about Earth. He just smiles.

Credits montage about violence and crime escalating since Superman's death.

Gotham. Batman is investigating Parademons and has figured out that they are drawn to fear. He hangs a thug off a roof so his fear attracts a Parademon and plants a tracker.

Victor Stone hides out in his apartment. He was a college football star who got mangled in a car crash. His father Silas used an alien Mother Box to revive Victor, turning him into a cyborg. He's concerned because he's developed new powers - he can fly now, and he doesn't know where the power is coming from.

Central City. Barry Allen meets his father Henry in prison. Barry got superspeed after being struck by lightning. Henry was framed for his wife's murder. Barry is studying forensics and wants to get a job in criminal justice to get him out, but his dad wants him to give up that pursuit and just live his life. Funny gag of Barry drawing a mustache on an asshole guard without him noticing.

London. Wonder Woman stops terrorists in the courthouse. Their leader is Roose Bolton from "Game of Thrones" and unloads an automatic rifle on a group of schoolchildren, but Diana deflects every bullet.

Themyscira. Steppenwolf comes through a portal to steal a Mother Box. The Amazons try to play keep away with the box, tying it to arrows and firing it off before Steppenwolf can get it. But he eventually does and taunts Diana's mother Hypolita before disappearing with the box.

Hypolita orders that they fire a giant arrow to signal Diana that an invasion is coming. Diana sees a television report about it and knows what it means.

Bruce talks to Alfred in the Batcave - Alfred eggs him on about liking Diana.

Diana visits Bruce at the Batcave. Funny gag as she easily goes through Bruce's super security system. They discuss Lex Luthor's journal - it has pictures of Parademons and Mother Boxes.

They didn't for IT and WW. Even Dunkirk had a long ass embargo

Metropolis. Lois Lane meets Martha Kent at the Daily Planet. They talk about Clark being gone. One of the young reporters is going on about a seemingly insignificant kidnapping story, but Lois immediately catches that all of the victims are members of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and reads holograms about alien tech.

Back at the Batcave, Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf's first invasion. He tried to use three Mother Boxes to "remake" Earth, but all the races came together to fight him. There's humans, atlanteas, amazons and two alien Green Lanterns. When one dies there's a close-up of his ring blinking out.

Steppenwolf got exiled by his master (Darkseid) and spent years in space. Luthor's message from the end of BvS alerted him that Superman is dead, and amazons and atlanteans turned their backs on humans, so he comes back to finish his mission and get back in Darkseid's good side.

Bruce tells Diana about his "Knightmare" and says they'll need warriors. He then recounts meeting Aquaman (flashback).

Bruce finds Arthur Curry in a bar and tries to convince him to help people and is rejected. There's a mural on the wall showing an Atlantis warrior and three mother boxes. Arthur is a loner who hates Atlantis but also doesn't fit in on the surface. Arthur makes fun of Bruce for dressing like a bat, then heads back into the water.

Bruce goes to Central City and recruits Barry in his apartment. They get in Bruce's car. "What's your superpower again?" "I'm rich.” There’s also a funny bit about Barry having to eat all the time because his metabolism burns super-fast, and also that he hates brunch and doesn’t understand it.

Victor runs into Diana while roaming the streets of Gotham. She gives him a pep talk about how important he can be and invites him to the team, but he refuses.

>but at least DC are doing fantastically both in comic sales
>FANTASTICALLY
>MY DEAD HORSE IS LESS DEAD THAN YOURS!!!!!
I'm completeley sure that without Batman and Spiderman the industry would die, the top 20 are 7 Batman titles/spinoffs and 5 Spiderman titles/spinoffs Just for comparison the best selling title was X-Men #1 that sold 8 million in a month during 90s.

Arthur saves a fisherman attacked by a Parademon at sea and takes him back to the bar. The Parademon sees the mural and the Mother Box. Arthur chases it to Atlantis.

Steppenwolf arrives and throws Mera around. Arthur shows up and manages to dodge Steppenwolf's axe, but gets punched into a wall and taken out. Steppenwolf takes off with the Mother Box.

Arthur and Mera talk. Something about him belonging there, but he’s pissed at Atlantis for killing his mom over having a half-breed son. Arthur leaves the amor and trident of his ancestor who fought in the first invasion and leaves.

Parademons break into Victor's home while he's away and kidnap Silas. Commissioner Gordon is told about it and fires up the Batsignal just as Bruce is introducing Diana to Barry. Victor also sees the signal.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg meet Gordon at the rooftop. Gordon tells them about activity under Gotham harbor, and Cyborg says Silas is missing. They all disappear leaving Flash behind.

First big action scene of the movie: Steppenwolf is trying to get the location of the last Mother Box from the captive scientists. Batman brings an armored tank and fights Parademons with Cyborg and Wonder Woman while Flash gets the scientists to safety. Steppenwolf arrives and nearly kills them. An explosion causes a cave in and water to come rushing, but Aquaman appears and saves everybody. Steppenwolf escapes. The heroes leave the scientists with Gordon. Victor and Silas are still on bad terms.

They go back to the Batcave. Alfred likes having people around. Flash jumps in the Batmobile and makes a goof of himself, humming the 60's TV theme. Bruce has the idea of using the Mother Box to ressurrect Superman based on Luthor’s journal about Kryptonian physiology. Diana thinks it’s too dangerous. Bruce says she could be what Superman was, a beacon. She refuses ans things get heated. She says he needs to stop grieving for his parents, and he tells her she doesn’t have room to talk when she ran away from the world for a hundred years because her boyfriend died.

The heroes get the Mother Box from Silas. It was at a top-secret government facility.

Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman’s coffin. It turns out they went to college together and met once before they got powers. They talk about how crazy their lives turned out since then. Flash also points out reviving Superman might not be a good idea because of the "Pet Sematery factor".

The group head to the Kryptonian scout ship with the coffin. They set Clark in the pool. They need to charge up the Mother Box the moment it hits the water. Flash runs really fast to tap into the Speed Force and touches it just as it touches the water. Clark wakes up and explodes out of the ship, flying away.

Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg find Superman at the broken statue from BvS. He’s confused. Batman arrives and tries to talk to him, but Superman thinks they’re still fighting. He grabs Batman and his eyes go red. "Tell me, do you bleed?" Lois jumps out of a police car (Bruce called for her). Superman throws Batman against a car, takes Lois, and flies off. Batman lying on the ground says "Yep, definitely broke something.". During this scene, Cyborg loses control of himself and shoots at Superman. His suit auto-targets Kryptonians because it's Darkseid tech. A Parademon steals the last Mother Box while they're distracted.

Clark and Lois arrive at the Kent farm, which has been sold to a bank.

An Ukrainian family gets ready for dinner. They hear loud noises outside. Parademons are swarming the village. They barricade the door.

Batcave. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman’s resurrection. They apologize to each other. Bruce takes off the batsuit and reveals just how utterly bruised he is from that one punch. Diana says she doesn't want to lead because every soldier she loses hurts as much as Steve Trevor. Bruce encourages to step up.

Clark talks to Lois. Martha arrives, called by Lois. She cries and hugs Clark.

Steppenwolf and the Parademons arrive at a nuclear reactor. They bring all three Mother Boxes together to "remake the world."
The family keeps trying to keep the Parademons out.

Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to the nuclear reactor and tells the team. Gets new suit.

Another pep talk between Diana and Victor. He’s worried that he can’t control himself. She tells him he can do it.

Clark leaves the Kent Farm to join the fight. This is the "I’ll take that as a yes" scene.

The heroes get in their jet. Arthur confesses that he’s never really had people before, and if he has to die, then this is a good way to do it. He gets teary-eyed. Diana wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. It’s actually really really funny.

Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and the skies turn red. There's lightning everywhere and weird alien vegetation sprouting from the ground.

The team arrives in Ukraine and fights Parademons. Batman tries to confront Steppenwolf alone at the reactor but the others join him because they're a team. Steppenwolf overpowers them while monologuing about truth (He claims his mission is to bring "unity" to the universe. A portal opens and it appears Darkseid is watching.

DC is cucking Marlel in videogames pretty hard too.

Steppenwolf is about to strike down Batman when Superman arrives and blocks the axe. "I like truth. I’m also a big fan of justice” (yep), he says as he clocks Steppenwolf and turns the tide of the battle.

Cyborg manages not to attack Superman and hacks into the Mother Boxes to stop the red skies. The heroes evacuate the innocents. The family is corned by Parademons and won’t make it. Superman and Flash go to save them. It becomes a race. Flash saves the family by dragging their car, then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.

The heroes gang up on Steppenwolf and knock him around. His axe gets destroyed and he gets scared. The Parademons swarm to his fear, and lift him up. The portal closes, effectively a death sentence from Darkseid. Steppenwolf gets ripped apart.

The heroes watch over a mountain as the Sun rises and the world is saved. Flash brings up Batman and Superman's past feud. Superman says Batman doesn't like him much. Batman says "I don't NOT like you."

Lois has a Nolan-esque voice-over about how the world needs heroes as a montage plays.

- The Mother Boxes get returned to their rightful guardians.
- Diana goes back to London.
- Arthur decides to head back to Atlantis.
- Barry tells his father that he got a job at the courthouse. "It’s the lowest of the lowest jobs," but he’s gonna do everything he can.
- Victor and Silas make up, and Victor accepts who he is
- Clark and Bruce move Martha back into Kent Farm. Bruce bought the bank.
- Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet (somehow). He's engaged to Lois and the world is happy Superman is back. Duty calls and Clark rushes out, doing the iconic shirt rip.

Final scene: the little Ukrainial girl plants an alien flower. It starts to bloom.

Post-credits gag: Superman and Flash meet up in some abandoned area and prepare to have a no holds barred race. Cut to black as they take off.

This sounds worse than Avengers movie

Marvel is known to overship to make it look like they're selling a lot. Also most Legacy books are being beaten by Metal Tie-in, hell fucking normal GL book was able to beat Thor milestone issue of 700

No it doesn't , Rose

>funny gag of Barry drawing a moustache on the guard without him noticing

How? The fucker makes lightning appear everywhere he runs, even when he caught the batarang in the trailer he made lightning come up everywhere, it makes no sense for the guard to somehow not notice.

he only used 10% of his power

Anyone who watches this in the theater is a retard.

In gonna wait 20 years to see the Zack Snyder aka Richard Dinner cut

Jesus christ I hope this is all fake because that sounds like shit

>superman being resurrected by JL makes the last shot of BvS make no sense
>Batman saying shit like "I don't NOT like you"
>throwing in some Superman v Flash race post-credits

fucking hell you can tell Whedon has tainted this shit to high hell already

Why don't faux nerds like DC movies but love Marvel movies?

HE WAS DEAD ACCORDING TO THIS MOVIE

THAT SOUNDS RETARDED AF

Oop sorry meant for

>only used 10% of his power

and when he pushed the guy over in the convenience store? when he caught the batarang? it takes the same amount of force to do any of those things, it would still cause the retarded lightning

>Reviews embargoed until release day.
For real? it would be really hard for them to pull another "second fresh review!". They are playing way too safe now judging by the trailers.

Lack of quips.

I imagine it is much like when one of them watches The Big Bang Theory or something and needs a laugh track to feel smart, if they watched it without a laughtrack they wouldn't know what jokes they'd find intelligent and this isn't comforting to them.

>His axe gets destroyed and he gets scared

Yeah, me too.

your pic only proves Marvel overships just for good PR to look successful.

>blocks your path

It's real. It leaked weeks ago and just got confirmed by the latest batch of TV spots.

Some stuff might be out of order, though. So that's something.

>the quips
>the fucking awful quips
>superman quipping
>flash constantly quipping
>batman quipping

JOSS YOU FUCKER WHAT DID YOU DO TO SNYDER'S FILM

Most of it is Snyder's, bro. WB was always upfront about "Justice League" aping Marvel's style.

>this is considered white in america

jesus fucking christ.

Fuck off mouseshills this movie is going to be litty!

I also think RT scores really tilt the opinion of people, I mean I personally don't subscribe to RT= Quality of films but I was asking my friends if we were watching JL when it drops and my friends start to spazz about RT scores.

It'll have a 60-80% and it'll crush Ragnarok. It'll be shit too

the reason why the movie is short, because somebody at DC finally listened to the critics and they started cutting all the bullshit from the bullshit. Snyder and DC familia loves showing pointless bullshit in their films that goes nowhere. shit like deathstroke got cut etc Wouldn't be surprised if all the shit ends up on bluray but they want to make the theatrical cut as safe as possible. Wonder Woman was a success, but Justice League is too big to fuck around.

writers love doing this shit
>um he hasn't figure out his powers yet, that's why he sucks
they know they have character that's strong as fuck, but they need to justify his weaknesses

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

No

Ewww nuclear reactors are cliched and the promo is unite the seven not the six

I just watched Ragnarok, fell asleep. It was pretty boring.

>the movie is short
What? 2 hours is short now? WTF
In a couple of years a movie will be considered shit if it's not in 3D.

Isn't 2 hours the standard run time for most movies these days?

Yes.

IT IS the shortest movie in DC Universe.
I'm talking about the fact that dc is reshaping the films and making them less bloated. one of the biggest complaints about bvs is that it was too long and bloated.

W E W L A D

Darkseid, in the hooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuussssseeeee

I can't fucking wait for the final boss of the DC cinematic universe, a giant grey grapefruit

>character in batman vs. superman
>with a smile
that's how you tell it's a photoshop

I hate Flash's and Aquaman's movie suit so much.

Not nearly as bad as Cyborg desu

Miller is a pretty common surname.

No one cares about cybore.

That's a fucking badass poster, i love how batfleck looks.

I liked BvS too, but i know its wasn't perfect as it should have.

>They literally give the big bad the doomsday device

Some heroes.

It might be true but none of it is confirmed from last trailer. (Unless it's something from those flash week/cyborg week trailers)

Dcucks btfo

I'm praying to God this bombs so maybe someone competent can start making dc films. The whole company is a joke.

TV spots. They confirmed specific dialogue between Batman & Flash and Wonder Woman & Cyborg, Roose Bolton playing the terrorist and unloading the rifle, Kent Farm being sold, etc. Plus other confirmed stuff like Lex Luthor being cut and the movie being only two hours long.

I don't think its him it was the studio if I remember correctly. There was that memo or something where they wanted all the dc movies to have more jokes and be funny like marvel. Because they think that's why there movies suck not enough comedy.

>Wonder Woman had a embargo just like that

Yeah, and it was generic capeshit trash. OP is right.

it should be apparent by now the problem lies within the properties themselves. Nolan was able to drag something serviceable (kicking and screaming) from detective comics comics, but that required cutting away just about everything that made the properties identifiable, and it didn't even work for more than one movie.

>le decades old iconic and super popular characters are bad

this is the ultimate disney shill, trying to shit talk the entire IP and not just the movies

Cinepolis (biggest Mexican theater complex line) international department advisor here.
>Movie comes out in just 3 weeks.
>We get a call from WB licensing department regarding JL fees
>Turns out WB wants to charge even MORE for the screening of their movie, breaking a contract in which they previously established an amount of money (which has already been paid by the way)
>This happened with the Ninjago Lego Movie which the bossed told them to go fuck themselves
>"This movie is a HUGE investment for the WB company, please reconsider the new contract for we need the money "
>Bosses told em to go fuck themselves
>Justice League won't play in 80% of the country
>Mexico is one of the major incomes of international Box Office
What the fuck was WB thinking? They are screwing themselves or their international distributors got greedy and fucked their biggest release on one important market, they expect more markets to be affected by this

Yeah I was about to post something about not being played in THE main cinema chain of my country.

Holy shit what were they thinking. Now I have to go to a shit Cinemex XD screen to watch it instead of muh comfy cinepolis.

This shit happened as well with Inception seven years ago, The Hangover III, Suicide Squad albeit with Cinemex and now this.

Fuck the distributor in the ass desu.

>comics
>super popular

I wouldn't admit it to anyone I care about in real life, but same

lol

>comics
>not popular for decades
>all the other media with these characters

dceu sucks except ww. come on

>Post-credits gag: Superman and Flash meet up in some abandoned area and prepare to have a no holds barred race. Cut to black as they take off.

This better happen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc

Good lord, that looks like shit.
I've seen better cars in racing games running in realtime.
WTF?

>This movie is short for its story
>And reviews are embargoed which usually correlates to uneasiness about critical reception
>FUCKING SHILLS IT'LL BE FANTASTIC I GUARANTEE IT!

Can you see how you're part of the problem?

Right now we are in the middle of renegotiation, we can take the deal but here is the thing, we won't just to spite WB for acting like assholes, I know they are having a rough year with many of their movies flopping, but this was such a dick move, because yes IT WILL be financially bad for the chain not having a waited blockbuster and filling the spot will be a pain in the ass, but the one who will get more screwed will be WB, supposedly they already invested over 500m with re shoots and marketing alone, if they do this shit to other chains around the world it will get ugly for the company

Listen to me Pajeet, no matter how many threads you make and how much do you shitpost, pic related won't change. These are past facts, they can not be changed. Imagine that Justice League comes out and it's a disastetr, like 0% on RT, bombs harder than John Carter, Zack Snyder comes out saying Marvel is the real kino, whatever you want. A Wonder Woman solo movie STILL would have outgrossed a movie with all the Avengers in the only relevant market on earth. You can't shill your way out of this, just like you couldn't shill your way out Suicide Squad making more than Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange, on the same budget, without a China release.

These are facts that won't move, won't change. They have already happened, and whatever worth you have linked to this company war would still be destroyed. And if there is one DChad in the world, just one, he will remind you. Everytime, until capeshit movies stop being popular and Marvel shuts down and even then, when people talk about this dark age of capeshit, they will mention that Wonder Woman outgrossed Civil War in the United States. When the future college professor is on his "the Dark 2010s" lecture, when mentioning this fact, he will smirk smugly and say "damn right" under his breath, and your shitposting won't change it. This part of this particular story is already written

>nah brah. Act like a cunt get treated like a cunt

I mean, I'd probably think that would be a good idea in terms of relationships with people and groups but with a major company with a highly anticipated blockbuster that'll guarantee a win-win(50%) scenario for both parties that does seem like a dumb but bold move from Cinepolis' part.

You get the bragging rights but it'll severely affect your reputation as well.

>WB
>Thinking
good one

>Flash jumps in the Batmobile and makes a goof of himself, humming the 60's TV theme.
I can already hear the fucking nerds roaring and clapping like retards smfh

>win-win(50%) scenario for both parties that does seem like a dumb but bold move from Cinepolis' part.
Yeah, and we have played along with their dumb demands for the past 2 years, I mean, they pulled that shit with Suicide Squad and the only reason we didn't call it a quit was because the tickets where already on sale, Cinemex didn't accept this terms and got screwed over with the crowds chimping out for their money.

>He grabs Batman and his eyes go red. "Tell me, do you bleed?" Lois jumps out of a police car (Bruce called for her).
Oh ffs they're going to have her pop up outta nowhere AGAIN? It's self-parody at this point.

>except

>Was 4 days before release
>Now 2

I will start preparing for the laffs

Same pajeet shit. Not working.

>"I like truth. I’m also a big fan of justice”
How does it feel to know that your universe is FUBAR Dcucks?