HOLY SHIT THAT ACCENT. I WANT A REDNECK GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT THAT ACCENT. I WANT A REDNECK GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Did he really cuck his old army buddy?

Yup but very subtly tho. They dint show any making out in the movie. But the intensity when they arw together makes my dick. Explode

can you fucking blame him?
absolute PRIME Kate Mara

Except in real life a woman with that accent will look like she ate Kate Mara and then some.

Its very common for people to grieve over a dead friend to get together. Brothers with their dead brother's wives etc. Very common and there is nothing wrong with it, aslong as it didnt start before he died and aslong as enough time passed for it to be appropriate, if kids are involved.

I have difficulty believing Kate Mara would be that into Mark Wahlberg, He is an unsightly little fellow.

Its not common unless you are a disgusting middle Eastern guy

You have obviously never actually spent any time in the South.

>Its not common unless you are a disgusting middle Eastern guy

Please leave your basement once in a while and live the real world kiddo.

she was so hot back then

I dont like traveling to 3rd world countries.

Redneck women are vulgar slobs in real life.

t. fucking brainlet

Stop getting all your information about the world from MSNBC

Just because she has a Southern accent doesn't make her a "redneck." Also, you are making a generalization and it's racist and it's not appreciated.

Wrong but ok

Ive been to the South. Its a shithole compared to where I live, but then again so is NYC or LA, or any other American city. The South is like Mexico, but with fat white people.

He's just a triggered southlet who doesn't understand how backwards his shithole region is

This was a decent action thriller.

The only culture in the US is the culture either the Spanish/Mexicans left there, the Germans/Irish brought with them, or the Chinese/Japanese culture that came during the 19th century.

The South is literally mall after mall after mall. Ofcourse there are exceptions like the French parts of Louisiana.

IT KINDA GOES TOO LONG AND MEANDERS BADLY TOWARDS THE END

BUT PLENTY OF GUD /k/ SHIT, WELL WORTH IT

>Live in the real world
>The Mid-Western US

Yeah it is pretty fucking long ain't it? Still tho
>You got no shot!
AKCHUALLY

>those titties
why is she so skinny now?

hollywood has no time for fatties

Regional power rankings (shittiest to best):
West Virginia/appalachia
Colorado/Wyoming "Indian country"
The northwest flyover (Idaho/Minnesota/etc)
Remainder of flyover (Ohio/Indiana/etc)
The south in general
New England
Sane parts of the south (mobile/n. Orleans, etc)
North cali
Middle of eastern seaboard (north Virginia/D.C./Maryland)
Northwest seaboard (wa/Oregon)
So.cal

she was prime in that film.

southern =/= Redneck.

Some of those southern accented gals are in families that are so old money they make the Cabots look like new money.

dem Candy Kong proportions

>tfw not even listed

OP explicitly said "redneck" though

Where you at?

The women in the richer areas of the South, like Virginia and parts of South Carolina, are legit some of the hottest women in the word. On par with Quebec and Norway

Centralia

she was not fat in shooter tbf
she should go back to that weight to be desu

Where do you live?

Best Mara

what makes The South in general better than New England or the DC/Maryland/Virginia area? I'm pretty sure I know what your answer will be

new jersey

>reading comprehension

>New England
>best schools in our country
>center of American high culture, along with New York
>worse than socal, where television is seen as a high art
At least Appalachia has an authentic folk culture

Hardcore bro

>are legit some of the hottest women in the word
and they're still coalburners.

Nigger taste

Worst to best
>West Coast
>Southwestern
>Flyovers (Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, etc.)
>Southern
>Texan
>Midwestern

That's who you wife. Well maybe not you, faggot.

Wrong. Segregation is alive and well here in sc. The fat ones are the exception for obvious reasons

NEW ENGLAND IS OBJECTIVELY THE BEST, SPECIFICALLY NYC

SO IT SHOULD BE RANKED LAST, BECAUSE THATS HOW BUTTHURT EVERYONE IS :^)

ALSO FUCK THE WESTCOAST, FUCK UM

This except unironically. NY isn't part of NE though

NE would be great if MD, MA, NY, NJ, D.C., and RI were to suddenly vanish. Fucking "liberals" have ruined what was once known as a bastion of liberty.

best line in the movie

MD NY NJ and DC are not part of new england, what the fuck?

>nothing wrong with it,
>onanism
where I come from this is a no no, you don't rub up a bros rhubarb.
If a bro died you take care of his grieving wife and kids, you don't move in and take his place

Forgive me for my ignorance; I am a pleb eurocuck. What states constitute New England, to be precise? I was under the impression that it covered the entire northeastern seabord; more specifically, the original 13 colonies.

Would you rather a complete stranger fuck your friend's wife? If I passed away I'd much rather my kids be around my best friend than some random asshole

Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut

these states are new england
the 4 states i singled out are part of a weird region in america usually known as the mid-atlantic. it's not quite new england, but not quite the south, and is not as well a defined geographical term as either of them. it usually contains NY NJ PA DE MD DC, and i've seen definitions that also include VA and WV.

yeah well your friends should help bring up the kids, teach them your ways and about you, but taking your place is very strange, disloyal and in the case of family, quite incesty.

New England is Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. It's the most "Old World" America gets in terms of culture

weird, I'm watching this movie right now

obviously meant for this post to respond to

I forgot New Hampshire. But you can ignore it like everyone else does

Charlotte NC and Raleigh Durham have some of the hottest women ive seen

THE RANKING POST ONLY LISTED DC AREA EASTERN SEABOARD OR NEW ENGLAND, OFTEN COLLOQUIALLY INTERCHANGED FOR THE NORTH EAST

NYC IS THE TRUE CAPITAL CITY OF THE UNITED STATES, ALL OF NEW ENGLAND IS A SUBURB OF NYC

ALSO FUCK BOSTON, BEANTOWN NOTHING CITY LMAO

The answer is that you're a dumb faggot who can't read

Haven't been to jersey but you would probably be somewhere between flyover remainder and sane parts of the south

You guys can both eat my ass ok.

Lol what a piece of shit power ranking.

hhhnnnggg

So where do you live, West Virginia?

Just drive through any part of Mississippi and you'll understand why people consider the south on par with a developing nation

Don't be mad at me, be mad at your shit tier government for its constant mismanagement

Louisiana

This is a reminder that Kate Mara will appear nude several times alongside Ellen Page in their upcoming movie, My Days of Mercy.

Eh, she she doesn't look that good anymore. Became skinny and lost her boobs and ass

Fuck you niggers. AZ represent