Mr Robot

Does Sup Forums like this show or are the leguun references too on the nose? I'm mostly worried that season 3 is going to jump the shark with out-of-place sci-fi elements

I don't like the show because the characters are uninteresting.

Looks like it appeals to the same people who purposely shits on the Big Bang theory for being what it is, but still gets a hard on for this.

I don't like the show because it relies on terrible memes and christian slater.

Sup Forums used to love the show, but there was a Trump joke at the end of season 2 which changed the consensus.

I dislike BB because it's a self-hating minstrel show, not because it's a mainstream take on a subculture

Season 3 is doing great. Nice hacks. Season 2 sucked large amounts of balls.

I didn't even make it to the end of season two. I dropped out after five episodes.

>Season 2 sucked large amounts of balls.
Elaborate. I thought the prison subplot was interesting in a vacuum but took too much overall screen time

stopped watching when it revealed itself to be M Night tier its all in his head garbage

If you're going to shit on that, at least include the word "Fight", "Club" and "ripoff"

I actually love this show. Definitely a breath of fresh air compared to the other garbage tv shows

Surprised that there aren't multiple threads about season 3 compared to the earlier seasons. Sup Forums used to stream new episodes and there would be a few threads about it

I just want to know what's whiterose's end game and if elliot is going to finally fuck best girl

I can stand ripoffs but not lying to your audience for a MINDBLOWING twist

fuck off elliot stop viralling your show

>lying to your audience
What, did the creators answer questions misleadingly or are you just talking about hallucinated scenes with nonsensical explanations? Because that's literally Fight Club

>best girl
Please.

Why is a single character in the URL red? Is it a Linux thing or what

I want to know what the song is that plays at the end of episode 2 (season 3), when Eliot walks into that house and you see him on camera. Fucking tunefinder is useless.

Ok. I just like to hate on M Night whenever I can

Somebody please tell me the characters who met White Rose did not actually believe it was a woman.

season 1 was fresh, but i stopped a few episodes into s2