youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdkMRniig&ab_channel=Creepain
youtube.com/watch?v=WAfNefX3faI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I didn't see her naked, I just saw her bellybutton
>how was it?
>INCREDIBLE!

>Dale, get out of the hot tub! We're gonna steal a news van!
>It's the perfect crime! How will they report it?

anything Dale related. Megalo Dale and the one where he gets kicked out of the gunclub are probably the most god tier KOTH episodes ever

He already has the black vote.
Earl.
And the gay vote.
Earl.

>Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

It's the voting van
yes the voting van is here
it's the voting van
to take you to the polling place
so get on the van right now
and vote for nancy hicks-gribble for school board

>Is that my dad ? Ask him if he's gonna be late if I can have his pork chop.
>Bobby, you'll be eating your father's pork chop every night for the rest of your life. Wait. That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. Retraction! Bobby, you will not be having your father's pork chop tonight, or any other night! You hear me Hank?! Bobby's not eating your pork chop!

That is probably my favorite moment from the episode other than the obvious
>Pocket Sand!

Sh-SHA!

Anything with Dooley.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul6hrHCaX-k

this whole episode. also the episode where hank becomes a pimp

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAnBJu7R_-o

>Debbie's got the yuppie flu, and Hector claims he has something called priapism.
>He wants a roomier work station and a better view of Debbie.

>Nancy get out of the tub!
>ELECTRIC TOASTER

youtube.com/watch?v=TCa0Did0wMM

Forgot pic.

>Joseph likes to watch.

the trucker episode was a 10/10 but what put it over the top was the song about hank at the end that was by trace adkins

Hank Hill was a trucker, and he drove with pride,
Seat belt buckled and his boy by side,
He hit the road with a promise and a precious load.
They took a wrong turn while tryin' to get back,
Wound up stranded in a mountain gap,
Out of diesel, in the freezin' cold.
That old Hank Hill convoy's rollin',
And the antique load we're haulin',
Its destination, Mama's, down the line.
We was down at the eat-'em-up, the boys and me,
Drinkin' straight black Joe, when the old CB
Got to pickin' up something, sounded downright weird.
He said: "Dang ol' Hank, man, talkin' 'bout you hold on tight,
Talkin' 'bout may not hold up, man, dang ol' Hank's boy ain't right."
Yeah, I tell ya, had us truckers pretty dang scared.
Then Hank pulled up, feelin' none too big,
We couldn't believe how he'd handled that rig,
So I said, "Hell, we'll help you out, my man."
I'll call gravel-tooth Behan and one-eyed Mona,
We'll get that load out to Arizona,
'Cause a trucker helps a trucker help his mama when he can.

>I'm too High to drive
>Oh Gawd. It's a symptom of the marijuana poisoning

When Dale gets that new Trash Bin

Huh, in my memory the boomhauer part was like somethin somethin left, somethin hang a right, because he was giving them the directions

>the hank hill videogame
>"taste the meat and the heat!"
That line makes me laugh for some reason.

NO

NO

NOT MY PIMP CUP

What happened to him @2:10?

>Oh God, I just stabbed a parking attendant!
>Where's the button to turn my self in?!

The entire volunteer fire fighters episode, especially the part where they're all telling the same story from their perspective.

Dale showed up in a loincloth and native headdress

I mean Dooley's design

i like how it took me til the end to realize just how Three Stooges it was (despite singing Bicky By Bo making it kinda obvious), then it ends with Three Blind Mice playing

the art changes over the seasons

Was that song an original?

is blue moon of kentucky original? no dude.

>Dale, how would you like to make this your full-time job?
>Firing Gladstone? Sure! GLADSTONE!!!

And from that same episode

>TURBINE!

>hey this is Tony Danza. you've got eight minutes left

>Funniest Moment
Too many to count, what sticks out right now is when Dale caught John Redcorn spying on John's former girlfriend.
>JR: *gasps* Candy?!
>Dale: Sorry, don't have any
>Most Feelsy Moment
Probably the whole episode where Khan get's called a banana.
It sucks being asian and to have your parents/grandparents belittling you for trying to fit in with the rest of 'murrica.

that fanfair episode was totally the KotH equivalent of the simpsons softball episode. all those celebrities playing parody versions of themselves.. one cutting in line and offering to buy people things but then asking them for the money.. one being a selfish brat.. two others accidentally eating horseshit.. and finally randy travis straight up ripping off peggy's stories, to the point of singing about having a boggle trophy

yeah this show handled a lot of the bullshit issues of real life fantastically.
I love when everyone was giving hank shit for being racist just because of random meaningless accusations
or when the school's 'zero tolerance weapons policy' meant they couldnt bring tools to shop class

>Peggy talks weirdly sinisterly about the pie she made for randy travis
>Every line after that is delivered as if she really is innocent

Hey this bobtail handles pretty well, heh heh.

>when the school's 'zero tolerance weapons policy' meant they couldnt bring tools to shop class
Even The Principle knew how much bullshit that was. What's funny is that I remember similar being contested in my school, except it was with a metal butter knife that someone brought to school for lunch.

we had this fuckass fruit store in our class as a sort of economics project.. and once I bought a grapefruit, and then realized I had no fucking way to eat it, and no sugar to put on it

>and now Bobby is chewing gum in class

>Survival Diary update: I have been drinking dew drops found on the forest leaves, and I have been eating mushrooms and moss. Mostly, mushrooms.
>My rabies has taken a turn for the worse. I am starting to hallucinate. When I close my eyes, I can see strange characters running around, chasing colorful geometric shapes in a dark and infinite limbo.
>I have stopped closing my eyes.
>I FEAR I AM GOING MAD.
>Survival reminder: need hammer and nails.
>[checks tape recorder's batteries to reveal that there are none]
>and batteries for tape recorder
>[tosses tape recorder into the wilderness]
>[picks up pinecone]
>Also need new tape recorder

Those dream sequences were the best

found this today
youtube.com/watch?v=h1FLRlVnHJQ
Which kinda funny because I just watched the silver surfer cartoon like two weeks ago.

that was fucking great
was that before or after chief wiggum talked into his wallet?

how's it hold up? when I was a kid it seemed really dry, but a lot of cerebral shows went over my head back then. I was more into power rangers, yknow?

I liked it. I haven't read any silver surfer comics myself, so I don't know if they fucked up his story, but the way he talked kind of sounded like something from an old Stan Lee comic. I can see why some people wouldn't like that these days. I liked how powerful he was, but he also ended up encountering so many bizarre godlike things wherever he went that he still ran in to challenges.

I should probably watch it..
i should probably binge the entire old x-men series too

Fox marketing a cerebral show like Silver Surfer to the average redneck viewers who could relate with King of the Hill, no wonder Surfer only lasted 13 episodes

It's pretty good. Thanos should have been voiced by David Kaye like it was originally planned (Instead we got Gary Krawford who also was part of the Ocean Group of voice actors in Canada).

Aside from that, the voice talents of Paul Essiembre as Surfer and James Blendick as Galactus are spot on. The scripts for the episodes had no right to be as good as they are for what was normally Fox Kids slop of cartoons (Outside of their later timeslotted Saturday stuff like X-Men, Spiderman and The Tick)

I've only seen bits and pieces of x-men. You're right I should probably watch that too.

>Well, look at you in your suit!
>It's Joseph's. You didn't have to drive me to work. I wasn't gonna play hooky on my first day.
>Well, that's not what you told Bobby.
>Your boy's a liar. And a blabbermouth.

>Dale, remember; Everyone likes a hard worker.
>Of course they do! THEY DO ALL THE WORK FOR THEM!
>...ass.

>you don't know me, but i know you!

I love how often Dale blames Bobby
>DALE, you ruined my mower's engine with yer dang soda!
>I heard Bobby say he did it. Said he had a score to settle with you. Somethin' about a woman.

I think you mean
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM BUT I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

>Dale finds his mower stolen
NOOOOOOOOOO--
>pulls out the keyfob and pushes the alarm button
>there is no response
(long, sustained yelling)

oh my god this moment is gold.

That's my purse! I don't know you!

youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdkMRniig&ab_channel=Creepain

The two best parts are when they acknowledge, almost as if talking to the writers, or to the audience at home for enjoying it, how mean the premise is
first hank with
>You're putting extra strain on a structure that wasn't up to code to begin with
and then Dale saying something along the lines of how it's not really hard to play jokes on him since he trusts people

>That episode when Dale converts his basement into a Y2K bunker with a tank of Mountain Dew, a gerbil, and a hamster.

>watching star trek voyager
>the episode gets cut off suddenly by a king of the hill add
>Kahn screams "you owe me five dallas!"
>immediately cuts back to star trek
>kekd hard

>Cotton: Mr. Kahn, I'll have a Mai Thai!
>Kahn: Wha--you think I work for Hank?!
>Hank: Uh, dad, this is my new neighbor.
>Dale: He's Japaneeeeese.
>Cotton: NO, HE AIN'T.
>[looks him over briefly]
>Cotton: He's Laotian. Ain'tcha, Mr. Kahn?
>[Kahn looks utterly dumbfounded]

What's really cool about this is they actually taught which Asian was which to WW2 soldiers, to avoid as many civilian casualties as possible when fighting against the Japs.

I've always loved that scene. There's something about how Hank and co are being just a little bit insensitive when they ask Kahn if he's Chinese or Japanese, and it annoys Kahn understandably, but then Cotton comes along, completely disrespects him, but nails his ethnicity perfectly. Then Cotton disrespects him again.

Something about that sequence is so perfect and I don't know what. It cracks me up every time.

you will be BEGGING for gerbster

i didnt notice the first time around but a few episodes later he admits he went overboard for the y2k thing. that was a nice bit of continjuity
wouldve been funnier if it was wrath of khan

youtube.com/watch?v=WAfNefX3faI

It's part of KotH's charm.. the idea that people who are a little simpler or know less than others aren't necessarily worse people. Sometimes a mountain of knowledge comes with a dust mote of humanity
a recurring theme is how people like hank are extremely knowledgeable in some areas of life, but so clueless in others that it's dangerous

doesnt hurt either that they were both Artie

>"Pinch me, Mr. Ho."

Oh, I can ruin that for you.
They're all insulting Kahn, but Hank'n'all are insulting him out of blind ignorance without any overt malice, as frustrating as that is for Kahn to have his very racial and cultural identity be disregarded offhand by ignorant people so disrespectful they won't even acknowledge Kahn's explanation, they still aren't trying to be cruel. Just asking if Kahn means Chinese or Japanese is an effort to be a good neighbor.
Kahn shouldn't be getting so mad at them, they're just idiots acting mindlessly, you may as well hold a grudge against a dog for barking.
Meanwhile Cotton, in true horrible human being fashion, has the awareness to recognize Kahn's identity and respect it's existence, but he's still willing to intentionally inflict as much harm as possible for no known reason. It's cruelty and malice against the individual without ignorance. Some people call that "evil".
Kahn is left without any port in this troubled storm.
It reminds me of my average Sup Forums experience.

>was it a wiggler? deelelelelelelelelel

>Your mower's obsolete, Hank! When something gets old and tired, you gotta trade up!
>You mean like you traded in mother for Didi?
>I didn't trade your momma in, a trade-in has some value. I scrapped her!
Cotton is such a malicious bastard, I love it.
He literally dies because Peggy wants him to live in agony.

Damn I never saw it that way. The whole time I thought Peggy kinda got to him, but it makes it so much better to look at it like he chose to stop living in spite of her.

Which is exactly what Peggy was planning for. What's her body count now, 2?

>Not on Netflix anymore
W H Y

Could be more, I still suspect she may have had something to do with that accident that required a lot of blood donations so she could get a mug.

Someone could of gotten their hands on that mustard gas newspaper.

I assume the Goldblum character might offed himself shortly after getting scammed by a bunch of retards.

I think if the series were to go on she would be the reason why Ladybird dies.

>Hank is out of town to help Buck out of a "propane emergency"
>Bobby finds Ladybird's paperwork and sees it is her birthday
>Bobby wants to throw her a dog party and invites the neighbors
>Peggy goes along with the idea to the point where she takes full control over everything
>Peggy bakes a chocolate cake intended for guests to eat
>She places it outside while setting up for the party
>She comes back to the cake destroyed with crumbs all over the ground
>Scene cuts to them finding Ladybird dead
>Brings Ladybird to the vet describes what happened and demands that they bring her back to life
>The rest of the time she is trying to find ways to cover it up but ultimately blames Bobby for what happened even though she put way more work into the event
>Hank finally comes back home and Peggy immediately throws Bobby under the bus but they are yelling over each other so Hank does not understand what is going on
>Phone rings, the vet apparently finds out that Ladybird did not die from the chocolate cake but from natural causes
>Hank praises Bobby for making her last day special and Peggy is not able to take credit for it
>The scene during the credits is Bill cleaning up his face and clothes of the chocolate cake residue