RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/why-im-finally-speaking-up-about-what-terry-richardson-1591353414
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rest in peace woody allen

Literally who?

Shitty photographer "artist".

Some shitty photographer who made models fuck him. Just google Terry Richardson sex images to get an idea

how does someone who looks a killer of the week from Hannibal get a job doing that

nepotism

>weinstein sexual misconduct
>works with obamas daughter
>richardson sexual misconduct
>friends with obama

Hmm no pizza gate is ridiculous hahaha

The fonz died?

He was dropped from some company's lineup of people they buy photos from or something.

I mean yeah pizzagate is an absurd conspiracy whereas Weinstein/Richardson is pretty much just men acting normally. What do you think the average Sup Forums poster would do if they had that level of power over any young starlet or model of their choosing?

That Jewish guy Dov Charney who ran American Apparel was involved in Pedowood trafficking.

it took them this long? I thought his diddling was more well known than Weinstein

You guys should stop following this bandwagon, you know this won't end well for men everywhere, from now on literally any form of sexual advance can eb considered "literally rape" if 20 years later the girls decides to change her mind, this is fucked up.

Breh how many grills he slept with? Almost every picture uncle shoot she's turn into famous. .

It was but his was “art” so he got a pass until Weinstein blew up. And most people don’t give a shit about cokewhore models. From what I can tell he just does a thumbs up with some filter on and a dick in a girl.

i hate this bald twerp so much, something about his face in all of these pics and his fruity little thumbs up

Wow, RIP Stan Lee.

It's OK, I don't talk to girls anyway.

So this is what it feels like when sneeds feed.

because models are 99% depressed cokewhores

this wont effect anybody on Sup Forums.

BASED T-BONE
fuck you moralfaggots, go back to 9gag

>moralfags
It's funny how you think people in here hate him because what he has done and not because of what he is and represents.

>this pic is real
how did this guy become such a meme?

there are legit provable child pedophile rings for politicians (Franklin credit scandal, Lolita Express) but pizzagate was so fucking stupid it seemed like controlled opposition

you

what does he represent then? Seems like he's just a professional at the top of his game who also enjoys life

This.
>Le ebin alt right is now alligned with rabid, delusional feminists who accuse all men of rape
Fuck.

This guy looks like he smells like semen and anal sweat all the time.

This gamergate 20 will be the end of internet opinionists. God I hope they all disappear from the web

A satanist that documents initiates through photography.

Represents that jews own the world. Represents that if you're wealthy and have the right powerful friends you can do whatever you want with no consequences. Represents that the world is rotten and people that rule it are leading us to degeneracy even tho that will make us pretty miserable.

He represents what, deep inside, we all know we should fight but nobody is brave enough to try. He's one of the monsters humanity has to defeat and we're one of the few that know it but we can't do shit because nobody would believe us.

He represents the true nasty evil that rule the world and, even though we have been adoctrinated to believe that what he does is cool, we're aware that we have to hate him because he is going to destroy us.

why contain it?

Fucking retface, who takes advantage of young bitches, when they are out of their element. Would unironically beat him up. He has a nice-looking cock though.

had my hopes up for a minute there

I completely disagree with all that except for the "jews rule the world" part. As for everything else I'm sorry but all I see is a controversial photographers, he doesn't have to be burned at the stake for representing something some people don't like. If proven guilty of paedophilia/rape then he should be brought to court obviously. PS I mean actual rape

I agree. When Weinstein went down I immiediately started panicking. Women already have way too much power today and now they're trying to go for the killing blow.

Alright fuck this im 100% honest
Amen to all you said brother. Yes we all know and we were always afraid to fight them, because like you said they owned the world and we were just people.

Not anymore. I see a lot of frustration and anger stemming from people, they're realizing they've been lied to. They see these evil degenerates winning and they're slowly starting to believe. Believe in change

Fuck hollywood, fuck jews, fuck elite 1% and fuck all fake people. They're starting to feel the fear, look around you and you'll see it.

He has shot every single Sup Forums waifu. Every one. How does he do it?

Did Terry bang them??

So are there fresh accusations, or is this just rehashing the same old shit?

>we were always afraid to fight them
what do you mean by them?

same old shit with extra moralfag tears

Yes.

Yes

Money is all you want. Money will make you happy. Beauty will make you happy. Sex. Tons of sex. With everyone. Don't make bonds. Everything is expendable. If you don't like something you can just replace it. Things. You need more things. Envy us. If you don't agree with someone just forget it exists, you don't need him. Listen to us. Live fast and die young. Fill your void with sex. Fill your void with things. Fill your void with games. Left or right, you need to choose. Fight liberalism. Fight conservatism. They're wrong. You need a cause, take this one. You could have achieved whatever you wanted if you would have done the right things. Buy. Replace. Sex. Make the void inside you wider, we just enjoy ruling the world.

>men acting normally

Uncle Terry. He’s fucked all of your degenerate waifu’s and filmed it

/ourguy/

Fucking Sup Forumstard, Obama was perfect and reminds me of my wife’s bull! Don’t you dare go digging into his past. We only dig into Republican’s pasts in this country!

>Weinstein/Richardson is pretty much just men acting normally
>This much damage control from the left.
Keep defending your bbc as the evidence of corruption and perversion piles up to the ceiling.

I liked it better when Trainspotting did it.

>The quiet, brightly lit studio felt a harsh contrast to the party’s perky din. Richardson didn’t even shoot any of the photos. His assistant held the camera and pressed the buttons, while he gave direction. At first, I simply stood in front of the white wall, making goofy faces, then I moved around, vamped it up. He suggested I show my “tits.” I’m not against nudity by any means, so again the answer was, “Sure. Why not!” He entered the shot for a few photos. Then, as I was kind of crouched down posing, I suddenly felt his semi-hard penis pressing very hard into the right side of my face. No warning whatsoever. (I had been looking straight ahead at the camera, evidently too distracted to notice him whip it out beforehand.) He pressed it to my open mouth, giggling. Leslie smiled, saying something to the effect of “Isn’t this fun?” He wanted a blow job, and he wanted it documented.

jezebel.com/why-im-finally-speaking-up-about-what-terry-richardson-1591353414

Sounds like liberal nu-male problems.

The few actual slimeballs that get taken down by this media frenzy will have to serve as consolation for the millions of ordinary, decent men who are going to be fucked over because no one is allowed to question a woman's version of events anymore.

>to go for the killing blow.

yeah they are trying to exploit their main area of advantage - sex. The way to smash the glass ceiling is to spread the idea of collective male guilt and female virtue and victim-hood.

>retarded feminist wants to act tough and decides to speak out 6 years later
she's a retard

>nu-male
>approaching woman

Thank God the age of robowaifus is finally upon us.
Women are losing their collective shit over it.

>literally who didn't get exactly what she wanted and now wants to cash in on the latest trend

>Muh agenda, I can only process events in terms of left vs right
Yeah because it's not like there was a virtually identical scandal on the right just recently, right? This is a universal issue.

We have this widely believed meme that males have all the power in the sexual dynamic, but that's only true if the man is a literal rapist, the average law abiding male is completely under the woman's control.

Not even remotely close to the same thing. The hypocrite hollywood type corruption extends to the Clinton white house and her campaign.
This shit has whitewater all over it.

The only people who say pizzagate is absurd are the ones who haven't looked at all the information for themselves and made their own judgement. These guys literally have child snuff "art" in their homes. They have been seen using pedophile lingo and been connected to known pedophiles and pedophile syndicates. Numerous global pedophile rings linked to elites have been discovered and talked about by trustworthy names. How stupid of a fuck do you need to be to think this isn't happening worldwide?

So they setup a pizza parlor to rape children in the basement?

I've looked at it and I made my own judgement: I don't buy that.

That's why you're cancer

>you can make your own judgment so long as you end up agreeing with me

Next you guys are going to tell me that even the shower pervert owner of Neogaf had his picture taken with Obama, ha ha!

>there are people itt who are still denying pizzagate is a thing

Living is easy with eyes closed ha

And the fucking CEO of Fox News isn't connected to the upper echelons of the Republican establishment?

There are too many stupid things she admits to doing in that article to choose just one but:
>hurrr I'm so scared of being raped but I went "underdover" as a stripper doing private shows to find out if they really were only interested in my body, but was for uni tho, I'm very smart ;)

What an absolute fucking retard.

Even Donald Trump, self-described unsolicted grabber of women "by the pussy", has taken pictures with Obama. WTF is wrong with Obama? Is he some kind of pervert?

So is he really dead, or was this just a figure of speech?

He got black balled today

>never work again
Might as well be.

Sup Forums shot themselves in the foot with the whole pedohpile dungeon inside a pizza place idea. i did a bit of research and pretty much everything except the pizza place sex dungeon seems plausible to some extent, but it's way too easy to discredit it all with the mention of a pedo pizza place.

I'm really disappointed that someone isn't dropping a shit load of Richardson's pics.
Someone's got to have a folder with them all, or at least the good ones

user this a blue board

I have them but not enough people ITT deserve them. Not letting them besmirch the good name of Terry tbf

go to /p/, we have weekly thread dumps with all that fuckers shit.

We cant post them here, but you can google them if you'd like

It's not like this is hidden by any means

Stan Lee is dead?
F

Photography is amongst the lowest forms of art, right alongside the likes of video games. No talent requires, accessible to everyone.

pleb opinion, back to Sup Forums

How? What happened? Uncle Terry is a national treasure.

>It's not like this is hidden by any means
I N P L A I N S I G H T

>Sup Forums
What the fuck are you going on about, retard?

>men everywhere
I'm not american and life isn't a faggy internet meme.

UTFSE

>ywn fuck qt models for a living

only Sup Forumstards don't understand art

Pure.

>RIP

LOL he has protection. Neither him nor Harvey Weinstein will ever have to step foot in a court of law. You still think the rules are the same for him and you.

Is there a secret, personal Terry stash of photos of him getting blacked by Obama?

>degeneracy

>I'm not american
>I don't matter
Thanks for letting me know.