Is Harvey Beaks the most underrated NickToon of this decade?

Is Harvey Beaks the most underrated NickToon of this decade?

Answer: fuck yes

Other urls found in this thread:

chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/154668649927/harveybeaks-watercolor-wednesday-love-this
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most Underrated yet amazing show, I just wished Nick aired it more often instead of pushing onto NickToons

The End is Near Guys...

>a total of 15 hours airtime in the last year
lol this show got buttfucked

moving onto lighter terms...

How do you all suppose the series will end? Greenblatt has teased this picture on his blog...

Carl kinda spoiled that.

Someone asked him how each season would have gone if not cancelled, and mentioned the third one would involve the twins's parents being active in their lives.

But he mentioned a death, too. So I have clue.

Threads like these seem to invite smug loudfags. Probably because OP sounds arrogant.
Which ep?

Eh... I feel like Greenblatt's just teasing us and the finale won't even end up touching on the subject of Fee & Foo's parents

Definitely. The Christmas special was amazing. Having the full, 22-minute episode be told through instrumental music with minimal vocals was fuckin' beautiful, man.

How the hell haven't I seen that post? I usually see most of his new stuff.
Regardless, I'm kind of hyped now.
But at the same time, series finale

I dunno, user. In the depressing time it took Nick to renew the show, Carl was probably prepping for the inevitable cancellation.

I'm just happy that we might have made the crew happy talking about the program. They really deserved praise for their work.

Greenblatt was clever enought to cancel the series and make it sound as though Nick did it.
He's just preparing for Harvey Beaks Z

Not an episode, just a neat thing a storyboard revisionist made on the side.

chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/154668649927/harveybeaks-watercolor-wednesday-love-this

>But he mentioned a death
Yeah, Harvey's innocence when Fee kisses him.

Absolutely! Even the parts with the vocals were fuckin amazing!

i... need to watch it again...

So are the rest of the episodes gonna air or what?

Dade is the only person who would ever kiss that big-headed pansy

... they're just kids man...

Nickelodeons supposedly moving all new episodes to NickToons... as for airtimes, no one knows..

It still astounds me that Hannah Ayoubi never explicitly shipped the two on the show. The girl is a shipping maniac. It's truly shocking.

God bless Carson, though. The Barkball episode was the most shippy between her and Harvey.

Carl smeared shit and hot sauce on the network exec's cars. They're probably gonna dump them all at once in a year, or never.

Jokes aside, I'm actually really glad Harvey and Fee aren't shipped together. It's nice how it's just pure friendship.

I think Carl said somewhere that he wanted their ages to be just before all the romance stuff..

As for what happened with Claire on that decision, we'll never know

Sure, I appreciate that about their dynamic. It's refreshing.

But at a certain point they're gonna bone and I'm okay with that.

Just imagine holding Claire's sweaty clammy hands.

Right? i'm really interested in what Carl has in store for us but also really bummed that the series is ending.. If any of the specials have been an indicator, then we'll know that the finale will be great

I'm not sure if that's cute or disgusting

The details don't go deeper than "sometime in 2017."

Could someone color this?
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17076

Im assuming Nick is stockpiling episodes for the spring or summer to do a event when kids are out of school.

Because there are episodes ready. Around the time of the Christmas special some cable companies fucked up and made available extra episodes on their On-Demand services)

Yes

It had a shitty name.

Bad Seeds was better, but he wasn't allowed to use it. I think for some copyright reasons.

It's fine

>As for what happened with Claire on that decision
It's almost definitely for comedy's sake. Besides, I think Carl just wanted to avoid any serious romantic undertones like bf/gf stuff. Claire and Foo is just surface level puppy love.

IIRC that's just when Carl said his team was wrapping production. We have no idea when those episodes will drop, but it'll hopefully be this year.

How is this different from Chowder, minus the lack of a cooking theme?

The jokes are more subtle and the main characters are more child-like and naive

Chowder was great. I fail to see the problem.

This. It's a lot less ridiculous and more grounded. It still has fantastic elements, but it feels a lot more like a slice of life than Chowder did.

Nick really fucked this show over.

This show is actually consistently funny, intelligent, and heartwarming, unlike Chowder, unfortunately.

This. Oh God, THIS.

Nick made a big mistake canning this. Loud House alone cannot bring people back to this damn channel, in terms of newer content, especially since Loud House is such a mediocre-as-fuck show whose only real draw seems to be all the R34 fodder.

No, it made Coal Black look like modern day progressing, if anything it should of never been bought up after that.

Seconding.
The Loud House is a shitty sitcom in the form of a cartoon. It has no appeal to other than sick, disgusting pedos.
Hopefully, that stupid show gets canned soon.

This.
Please read

Harvey Beaks is my favorite anime.

No, but it is literally a mediocre sitcom:
>SoL show about an unrealistic family
>Every character is one-dimensional and their traits are overexaggerated.
>It makes fun of the MC as well as the rest of the cast by placing them in ridiculous/embarrassing situations.
You just need to slap some background generic laughs and voilĂ , you've got another shitcom.
It makes me angry when a loudfag complains about shows like Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn when their mediocre cartoon is the same shit.

About Loud House, yea, agree.

Eh, whatever. I still like this show far more than Loud House. Calm down on that nigga nonsense.