"I swear to blog!"

>"I swear to blog!"

this film is 10 years old now
It has been part of this world for a decade and there are adults who remember it with nostalgia as a teen or preteen favorite that influenced the person they became.

Hamburger phone

What do you hope to get out of this thread?

One of the biggest overrated pieces of shits ever

Modern kino mufugga

>there are adults who remember it with nostalgia
No there aren't.

I say damn skippy all the time fuck you

damn skippy predates juno

fine by me then

Who rated it so highly that you blame their judgment, instead of your own when it comes to a teen pregnancy movie?

It won an Academy Award...

Watching this movie at 15 was a great experience, it'll always have a special place in my heart.

Even more evidence that Roger Ebert is a hack.

For best original screenplay in a movie about teen pregnancy.

this came out when I was a sophomore in HS, watched it for the first time last year. It's meh

Are you implying every movie nominated for an Academy Award that year revolved around teenage pregnancy?

lars and the real girl should have won but it was too much autism and I would rather this win than ratatouille

Juno is kino

Most of the obnoxious dialogue is done with in the first ten minutes and Ellen is great

The dialogue is infuriating

The scene with Rainn is interesting given she rapes him a few years later in Super

growing up in california i knew a ton of people who were crazy about this movie when it came out

including my stepfamily who would watch it frequently in the years to come, which bothered me greatly

/blog

You fucking numale leftist faggots and your shitty chick flick faggotry
Watch a real fucking movie like Conan the Barbarian or Rambo you massive pansies

I was 16 when it came out. Watched it, tought it was ok, moved on. No nostalgia here.

Sup Forums apparently loved this when it came out.

Ellen was once everyone’s waifu but when she came out as gay Sup Forums turned on her. even though she was always an outspoken feminist and obviously gay from the start

I'm not explaining myself twice retard...

It was actually "honest to blog"

what movie started this trope of wordy quips in teen comedies/dramedies? they all sound the same from mean girls to gilmore girls to gossip girls and now riverdale.

must have been done before clueless. was it heathers? never watched that.

anything with these two cunts on the cover is total (((cancer)))

Napoleon dynamite

Yes you will, explain why you mentioned teenage pregnancy both times.
If you can't, guess you didn't have a reason and your words mean absolutely nothing.

I've seen it but barely remember anything about it other than the dadrock guy upsetting Ellen in one scene.

home slice

We all know women aren't funny. So they had to lay down their "funny" slathered in wit and topped with references.

Get off your high horse faggot.

>haha rick im so awkward, uhh i don't know if got this girl pregnant, awe rick i really messed up this time
i fucking hate this trope so fucking much, its an act of war agains the male species to depict faggots like this in such "relatable" roles triggering unconscious sympathetic mental processes that leave you open to self deprecating self hating faggot thinking. I despise it

What's the matter? Don't like being called out on your bullshit?
Explain it or just prove my point that your words are worthless.
You don't want me to win, do you?

>Sup Forums apparently loved this when it came out.

They were divided (as with most things) and negativity was overwhelming.
Also, everyone thought she was gay and the Page waifuism started waning long before she came out.

Sure. Win the juno argument lol. I feel my words spoke for themselves.

Thanks for letting me know you gave up, quitter.

Is Diablo Cody kino?

There’s a much greater shift on her being a man-hating lesbian now even though her best friend is a guy and she regularly hangs out with an actual fat neckbeard (Steve McGee)

I think he meant that the subject matter should have been indicative of poor quality.
He repeated the subject (teen preggo) when mentioning the award it won because "Best Original Screenplay" is one of those consolation prize Oscars that no one really gives a shit about which also suggests it's nothing terribly special or important.

:^)

>Sup Forums was around since 2007
i thought you guys were shitposting. juno was posted a lot on Sup Forums at the time too.

Ellen Page is my waifu since Inception. I don't care if she's a carpet muncher.

act

*Agee

Sup Forums was created in 2006.
I remember the 300 threads

is colon cancer kino
is accidentally killing your mother on her birthday kino
is shitstained underwear kino

300 threads about what?

Yes

:^(

>She's been my waifu since the exact moment she started going downhill
You poor sod...

I got a hand job watching this movie. I look fondly upon this memory. Therefore it is nostalgic.

i was basically an 18 year old michael cera when this movie came out and even then the dialogue was too much for me

I wonder how many girls hot pregnant as a teen because Juno glamorized it?

Don't act like it isn't a thing either.

True Ellen kino coming through.

Surely you can't be serious lol

That decade old copypasta where Diablo Cody forces Michael Cera to suck Ellen Page's dick

im seriously and pls my name not surely (〒︿〒)