"user why don't you like x show"

>"user why don't you like x show"
>It's too EDGY
>It's just LOL RANDOM
>I don't read/watch things meant for children
>This show isn't FUN enough, why isn't it FUN?
>"This show is too mean spirited, characters are all jerks and no one is likeable so I cannot relate or enjoy it unless they're nice to each other"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F5FGDFKeg9k
youtube.com/watch?v=V9eer29iS-Q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget "This show pushes the liberal PC SJW tumblrina Jew cucktivist agenda"

The opposite:

>It`s too mainstream
>It`s too pretentious.
>I don`t read/watch things meant for dads
>This show isn`t DEEP enough, why isn`t it DEEP?
>This show is too kiddy, there`s no conflict, I can`t relate to a show unless everyone`s miserable all the time.

>>It's too EDGY

This is legit though
I don't want to watch a show that's nothing more than a vehicle for the creator to get out their sadistic fantasies

Find a worse "reasoning" than "It's bad because of the fandom."

Here is a reaction face.

I hope you like it.

>This show pushes the liberal PC SJW tumblrina Jew cucktivist agenda
Fucking this pisses me off more than anything else. SJW is a fucking Sup Forums buzzword, and the so-called "social justice warriors" are more often than not fabrications made to undermine actual people working towards equal fucking rights.

Like what, for example?

back to tumblr you go

the longest running one would be family guy

>He hates it when people use the word SJW to accuse things, so he must be from tumblr
Not that guy, but nice projection.

you are that guy, and you are from tumblr.
nice try.

I tihnk in Family Guy`s case, it`s more of a team of writers trying to hard to shock than a creator being sadistic. Edgy stuff triggers me because it`s a desperate cry for attention, not because of the creators personal fetishes.

But SU does push a SJW agenda. It has the strongest SJW tumblrina agenda on tv.
It pushes an agenda in SJW's faces hard about real tolerance and actually getting along with difficult people with non-violence and they absolutely hate the show for it; see, Bismuth, Uncle Andy, Zuke incident.

Oh yeah. That's pretty lame shock humor.
When I think of "Edgy" I think of shows that were popular in the 2000's like Hellsing or Elfen Lied which exist purely for shock, or clickbait tier LOOK HOW EDGY WE ARE shows on Adult Swim such as Mr. Pickles and Rick and Morty.

>using tumblr like an insult
Back to Sup Forums you go, asshole.

>"social justice warriors" are more often than not fabrications made to undermine actual people working towards equal fucking rights.
>he doesn't know that they're primarily comprised of misguided sheltered college kids who want to copy-cat the real civil rights activists they saw on news reel footage
You poor poor man.
youtu.be/F5FGDFKeg9k

>the detectable salt
Why you basically admit being from tumblr? You know Sup Forums is still on Sup Forums right?
Maybe this is bait.
We can only hope

Mr. Pickles

SJW exist and they are a growing cancer, but some of Sup Forums tries so hard to be Sup Forums that minimal stuff like the existance of gay characters or some crying inmediately makes them go apeshit with nazi buzzwords.

I saw an episode of Mr. Pickles.
While it's pretty fucking dumb and yeah, most of the jokes are just shock humor and gore I find Family Guy to actually somehow be more edgy, which is surprising because one show is about satanism and the other is a family sitcom.

Maybe it get's edgier later on but Mr. Pickles actually have a good relationship with the other main characters and the family actually love each other and the dog even has certain standards. Compare this to Family Guy, every single person in the family is ready to kill each other at any moment and all despise each other and act like horrible people with zero positive qualities.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9eer29iS-Q

>missing the point that hard
>u-ur just salty
Not even that guy but fuck you're retarded.

tumblr pls go

>"This show is too mean spirited, characters are all jerks and no one is likeable so I cannot relate or enjoy it unless they're nice to each other"
that last one for me depends, they dont all have to hold hands and sing kumbaya, and being a jerk can be interesting or hilarious, but when a huge percentage of the characters are all mean to each other, or when they never get comeuppance for their terrible behavior, or when they show that being a mean-spirited person is something to aspire to be, that really grinds my gears

bait.

Something being edgy doesn't necessarily make it bad

it doesnt make things bad the same way pepper on your food doesnt make it bad

you have to understand that the introduction of darker elements is to serve a narrative purpose, you show that there is more depth in your character and setting that couldn't be shown in a saccharine world, and a bit of edge will always be needed

the problem is that a work that is made better by being darker will cause people to start adding it to their own works without consideration for how it was used

by making something edgier you can tackle more mature themes, like Empire strikes Back. this was universally liked because the darker story was used to explore the characters of luke and vader, while upping the stakes for tension. the heroes losing a lot at the end set up a triumphant return in the next movie, the dark "we lost everything bit" was a setup for something else instead of being an end

now take Shadow the Edgehog, it includes guns , killing, mild swearing, and a black and red protagonist, but no one would seriously consider this a good work despite this because it just slapping on a coat of dark pain and claiming to be all grown up

Not that user, but while "SJW" types do exist, they're honestly just a small but vocal and annoying minority and not some pervasive boogeyman like some people here like to pretend.
I typically stay the hell away from Sup Forums, but one of the few times I actually went there they were circle jerking over their little "Ban Father's Day" project, in which a bunch of them all had fake twitter accounts where they pretended to be women and minorities and acted like the standard SJW stereotype while trying to create a fake social media campaign to do what the name suggested, and they counted it as some huge victory when they got one retarded soccer mom to think it was legit. If these sort of people were really so common and such a huge deal, why would Sup Forums need to false-flag? Shouldn't their viewpoint be self-evident if it weren't complete bullshit?

>EDGY
A word that was co-opted by sensitive faggots who sling it at everything that offends them.

>LOL RANDOM
You don't like surreal humor, big deal.

>I don't read/watch things meant for children
Insecure manchildren trying to sound like they aren't manchildren.

>This show isn't FUN enough, why isn't it FUN?
"I expect every show to be a comedy."

>This show is too mean spirited, characters are all jerks and no one is likeable so I cannot relate or enjoy it unless they're nice to each other
Mr. Enter.

just admit you lost

that's not how you win, tumblr

For real though, I don't get why people enjoy shows where everyone's an asshole to everyone. I just feel bad for them instead of enjoying the show.

>hellsing
>a show about vampires
>edgy

This is why it's such a worthless buzzword.

Stop watching manchildren and reviewers who pretend to act offended over jack shit.

>I can't stand people complaining
>I know, I'll complain about it on Sup Forums