Why is Netflix selling Blurays of their shows?

Why is Netflix selling Blurays of their shows?

To get money from people who don't have Netflix.

>VHS
omg... nostalgia overload... >_

why wouldn't they?

they're even giving their original movies theatrical releases.

so people can buy them.

To get money from people who are cancelling this month because of the random monthly rate increase

yes

I tried that once and the teacher beat the shit out of me

I been at 7.99 for months, what are you talking about?

based teach

VHS was around by 1980 and was already big. Good thing you deleted your post.

I was at that forever too for being an early subscriber then they sent me a thing saying they raised it.

>paying for Netflix

Do you fags really don't use free streaming sites? Or even use account sharing?

The fuck format is that in?

Well shit I may be jumping ship if they start charging me more

>Muh convenience

They're just any other TV shows

idiots will pay for nostalgia, I work with retards, literally, and one of them already plans to buy this on thursday

For fans with disposable income that care enough about a product or medium to invest in some arbitrary physical good.
I'm a jaded fucknugget and I don't see a problem with this. No I wouldn't buy it, nor do I buy shit like this, but I don't see it hurting the industry in any way.

I'll buy a physical copy of something I LOVE, this way if I'm without internet at any given time and feel like re-watching, I can.

However, this just goes for my favorite shit, I wouldn't buy flippantly.

They should have made an actual vhs release.

whats it like working at Gamestop?

They want to test the waters for timed exclusive physical releases. Can’t wait for Punisher Season Two? Go to target and buy the Premiere Edition on Blu-ray to see the first 5 episodes one week early! The goyim won’t know what hit em!

Well, they probably will. They raised the subscription with one dollar or euro, respectively.
Don't know if they changed the standard definition subscription as well.

How is this allowed? It's not like they have better content all of a sudden.

Bluray.

They designed the box to kinda match vhs because of the time period.

They fucked it up though because they didnt copy a vhs box style that would work with bluray discs.

I was trying to bait, I thought it was actually vhs. I'm retarded.

1) It's their service, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

2) I guarantee you they ARE saying "We have better content, therefor we can raise the price of our premium service." because they've gotten much bigger, and are financing shit like Will Smith blockbusters now, therefor to help pay for that shit, they're raising the prices, and get to claim that because they ARE investing in A-list actor action flicks, their service is worth more.

Because Americans dumb consumers , they will eat any polished turd peddled to them.

To get money, probably.