*beep beep VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

Where'd you get this?

just

whats wrong with this exactly?

Why does Hulk look drastically different in every movie. Illusion ruined

hes been hulk for two motherfucking years. facial muscles change over time

JUST

>CGI car

what triggered you retards today or are you still upset your piece of shit movie is "only" 2 hours long ?

retard

The CG car?

fuck you you asked

no moron i didnt ask, that was clearly someone else. Im just calling you an idiot for believing that stupid bullshit. he changes over each film because the designers are incompetent.

What Need For Speed is this

>mentioning shit tier designers

just fucking say its his facial change, we dont even need to talk about how designers went full blown retard

Epic

if it's not on a soundstage Snyder doesn't know how to shoot it

>just fucking say its his facial change

Why i come up with a silly and bullshit explanation for a fictional character? You arent on reddit retard. the fact is the designers goof each time.

I have to say it still looks better than anything the MCU has ever put out.

hmm thats funny

Capeshit is all garbage.

You are man-children.

>reddit
are you fucking 12? you're also on Sup Forums if you think you aren't fucking cancer enough

>guys its obvious that like..the hulk has been changing for the two yrs he's been there

Fuck off reddit. go discuss your fictional lore elsewhere you joke. next time someone asks you a question, hesitate and give them the real answer the first time moron

>hulk legit changes in 2 years
>hurr yur a fukin retad
shut up already faggot no one likes you

>they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

Jesus kys

The moment the car starts speeding up the ramp looks very unrealistic. The way it turns and the amount of motion blur is wrong.

stay mad child

How does this even happen? Do the CGI people in hollywood have a mafia that forces directors/producers to make stupid choices and put CGI cars in their movies just so that some computer monkeys can have another gig?

This is legitimately concerning.

>hulk legit
>legit

Hulk isnt real retard. The explanation as to why he looks different each time is all the designers fault

How does someone look at this and say, "yeah that looks good"?

>CGI car
Literally why

No, that's not how Big Z jams

It looks a little weird because it doesn't have an engine itself, it's pushed from behind by this sort of reverse-chariot which then has to be edited out

>trying this hard
what fucking part of "shut the fuck up already faggot" did you not get you nigger-loving faggot

Marvel Defense force out in droves to defend this shit piece. The CGI is inconsistent, there is no in universe explanation that would come off as anything other than headcanon

look at this duuuud

>like...it makes sense dude, he is like...changing

Youre a fucking embarrasment. He looks like shit, they goofed each go around. Swallow it

just.... just have the car move itself? What am I missing here?
nigger you need to shut the fuck up this thread has been derailed by a cgi car

>qqing about cgi and plebbit bullshit that they planted in your brain

nice reddit pic cancer

You think nobody proposed that solution? I can guarantee that there is something about this car that physically prevents it from pulling the shit that its CGI version did on camera

>using the red anonymous

>What am I missing here?

A brain more than likely

>this thread has been derailed

Welcome to the site, you may have gotten lost off your Google click new friend. What forums are you looking for?

>crying more about the cgi of green cunt

cry some more faggot

Is it harder to greenscreen the floor or something?

>spend whole thread trying to save face
>get outed instead

Embarrassing

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

The car didn't exist before the movie. It's not a real car, it's based on a concept model Mercedes made for a Gran Turismo game. They made a physical prop version of the car specifically for the movie, but it doesn't run, it doesn't have an engine.

>I can guarantee that there is something about this car that physically prevents it from pulling the shit that its CGI version did on camera
like what, no gas?

He's right tho

what face? are you upset that he's laughing his ass off at you?

Im gonna bet you faggots are hardcore DC fans

whats wrong with kino showing a luxurious, sleek, sexy, and boldly designed top of the line car crafted from specially engineered steel fibers?

Now that is some impressive product placement

>newfag cant quote properly

>when you are so desperate for product placement money that you cgi a car that doesn't even exist yet

>newfag
ass upset as fuck

jesus

SHUT UP SHUT UP MARVELETS
How much did Disney pay you to make these posts huh? HOW MUCH?

I get bullied at school every single fucking day for being a DC fan. Marvel guys throw shit at me, they flushed my Limited edition Batman vs. Superman Movie Tie-In Comic Book down the toilet. One time they even said "Here's your Best Makeup Oscar" and then a bunch of them came all over my face.

Well it's going to stop. Justice League WILL be a hit, then it's all going to be great.

>mcucks believing DC is going anywhere
Lmao WB makes the money back before hitting the theaters

I can't get over that they actually put this in the trailer...implying it's one of the better action scenes. Jesus just stick to the Flash effects

DCuck delusion in full effect

Looks like ass. Retards couldn't even keep the avengers 1 design

>inb4 obvious shill gets triggered

horrible

Not enough cuts!!!

Listen to me Pajeet, no matter how many threads you make and how much do you shitpost, pic related won't change. These are past facts, they can not be changed. Imagine that Justice League comes out and it's a disastetr, like 0% on RT, bombs harder than John Carter, Zack Snyder comes out saying Marvel is the real kino, whatever you want. A Wonder Woman solo movie STILL would have outgrossed a movie with all the Avengers in the only relevant market on earth. You can't shill your way out of this, just like you couldn't shill your way out Suicide Squad making more than Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange, on the same budget, without a China release.

These are facts that won't move, won't change. They have already happened, and whatever worth you have linked to this company war would still be destroyed. And if there is one DChad in the world, just one, he will remind you. Everytime, until capeshit movies stop being popular and Marvel shuts down and even then, when people talk about this dark age of capeshit, they will mention that Wonder Woman outgrossed Civil War in the United States. When the future college professor is on his "the Dark 2010s" lecture, when mentioning this fact, he will smirk smugly and say "damn right" under his breath, and your shitposting won't change it. This part of this particular story is already written

>shilling this hard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO

>teleporting shield
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>product placement money
>for a product that cannot be bought by consumers because it doesn't exist

>not thinking i like avengers 1 design the best
whedon did this to you fucking two

lmao please tell me you aren't trying to make a point with this webm. it's awful are marvelcucks really this delusional?

the entire road past the alleyway is green screen, even the car that passes by...

DC couldn't just GO FUCKING OUTSIDE and have Ben Affleck drive up a highway. How is this cost effective?

Jesus christ, stones and glass houses marvelcucks

fucking CGI car and it doesn't even look real, these are supposed to be the best cgi people in hollywood.

maybe it was a diversity hire

>when the literal green monster has more movies than half the cast in Justice League
>not showing total recenue
it's almost like you are delusional DC cucks are insanely pathetic

>Marvel movie coming out
>74 posts 22 IPs
Every.
Single.
Time.

shittiest post ever

sage thread

>losing by more than $300 million
>not even breaking the billion mark
>B-B-B-BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!

TAKE ME DOWN TO THE CGI CITY
WHERE THE SCREENS ARE GREEN AND THE ACTING IS SHITTY
OH WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOOME

Is this supposed to look bad?

Because it doesn't

nah he looks dope and pissed as fuck

simple fact is that Marvel can CGI an entire character better than DC can do a fucking car

>recenue
>you are delusional DC cucks are insanely pathetic
I get that you are upset because a Wonder Woman solo movie outgrossed a literal Avengers movie in the United States, I know it's embarrassing because you wanted it to flop, not to humilliate marlel like that, but please calm down.

>acting like that isn't better than anything in the JL trailer

if you think wonder womyn can save the entire dc universe, youre humiliated as fuck

Damn this looks like ass

whats bad about this

Yes, yes well done user, well done user HOWEVER

Nothing, it's pretty standard for a videogame

>dc fags when their movies continued to be complete shit
>"THE CRITICS DON'T KNOW NUFFIN, THEY WOULDN'T KNOW A GOOD MOVIE IF IT BIT THEM IN THE ASS!"
>dc fags after wonder woman
>HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS SHIT GOD DAMN LOOK HOW HIGH THE SCORE IS

Why do we still use these as a retort in the DC vs Marvel company war? BOTH sides have shitty cgi. Hell ANY capeshit has bad cgi. Name me one superhero movie that doesn't have this level of shit cgi.

Marvel doesnt have to try with visuals, audiences/critics will eat it up. I mean now they put random nonsense phrases into movies like "does anyone have any orange slices" and everybody laughs simply because they're told to

aside from the butthurt for hulk's cgi, how do you like the similarity of his armor in planet hulk

>outgrossed
are you dyslexic?

holy shit the shills are real.

tell us in detail user, why do you think they are shills?

>both DC and Marvel movies make absolutely insane amounts of money
>they still look like this
Fucking how.

What Gamecube game is this?

>thinking hulk's badass look is shilling for kikes
nice basement tho dude