Post yfw Trump promised to ERADICATE HER FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Post yfw Trump promised to ERADICATE HER FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RMwjaZouNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's not a terrorist nor does she harbor them. Hell, isn't she an atheist?

good. fuck muslims

Better presidents than him have tried.

Theodore Roosevelt personally tried to have her assassinated on three separate occasions.

>mudslime internet defense force
>OP is probably white

a true american hero

Captain America Rebirth

He just carries that pig around?

Or is that Mandrake?

I'm really curious about why a Buddhist would kill someone, isn't Buddhism about being chill?

even the Democrats like Mad Dog

>Carol's actions in CWII are now perfectly okay now that we're in Trump's 'murica

I'm a latín actually

Of the delicious caramel brown variety

Why does the entire western world treat religious persecution in the exact same way they treat racism or sexism? Unlike your sexc race, ethnicity or sexual orientation your religion is both a choice and a moral or ideological belief system that influences your values and behaviour. There should be zero qualms with judging people for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RMwjaZouNY

>upset about a pig
>when she couldnt have been happier to bring home a huge dog

Well most religions are, it`s just some people don`t follow the rules to the letter.

I`ve read in Midnight Children that when Gandhi died some buddhists were going around killing muslims as revenge. I think that might be part of the fiction of the book tho, since it`s hard to tell them apart.

Wow that's not even close to accurate

There's been some definite turbulence a few times, like their Tibet's dispute with China, but I don't know any times where it wasn't a persecution deal.

Those sources are funny.

This guy is so based.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

I want Carol to drunkenly molest Kamala while mumbling racial slurs.