Why are millennial nu-actors such twinks? what happened to cool masculine men like Al Pacino...

why are millennial nu-actors such twinks? what happened to cool masculine men like Al Pacino, Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro?

I think it really appeals to the demographic? I'm not a chad-tier guy, but I cannot think of a full grown adult with a well developed body and mind that can enjoy this kind of movies.

Even one of my relatives who should be considered a millennial normie says that this kind of trope is too much. Dunno some insight.

You know that marlon brando loved dick, right?

Homosexuality has nothing to do with femininity

Food has more estrogen in it than ever now. Pacino, Brando, and De Niro grew up on the real stuff.

Yes it does, you retard. Real men don't suck dick.

Kikes are pedophiles who love young boys.

Pacino is a fucking midget. He's a tiny little manboy.

Aside from that he has masculine features, though.

There are definitely some masculine young actors now like Finn Wolfhard

>Al Pacino, Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro
They got famous and influential and used their power to trade sex for roles with those twinks.

I posted this guy, Sebastian Stan, he's more edgy and masculine, even with his pretty face, but when he tries to be himself his retarded SJW fanbase chimp out. None of them understand rough, black humour or adult sexuality. It's not the actors, it's the retards who want them to behave like the perfect high school boyfriend, they're living in a delusion. The media and studios don't help by forcing stars to pander to overgrown whiny Leftist children.

>Chris Evans
>Henry Cavill
>Ryan Gosling
>Jake Gyllenhaal

Just lift and stop blaming your surroundings

> Al Pacino, Marlon Brando and Robert De Niro

Werent those all twinks when young?

Yes.
See

That's called being young. your face doesn't completely lose neoteny until your late 20s. Bradno, Pacino and DeNiro all looked like twinks when they were that age

I want to see his Spider-pucci.

what the fuck did you just say to me?

Guys are all around 40 years old. They're a generation ahead of OP's actor, from the look of it. And I personally do lift and make sure to eat good foods, but generally speaking people are eating estrogen filled garbage.

>xenoestrogens meme

The chinese have been eating soy for fuck knows how long and there's a billion of them.

Finn is not gay, and as a former gay 13 year old, I can tell Jack 100% loves dick.

>Finn looks like a man now
>Jack still looks 8
>both are the same age

Puberty is fucking weird.

Yeah, and they're short, soulless, ruddy looking communists. What's your point?

What kind of men do you hang around that look like that?

These guys are domesticated af desu

By "man" I mean he's really clearly becoming adult now.

Are you sure about that?

Those guys you mentioned were twinks as well.

Chads play football and become stock brokers. They don't act.

Millennial men find real men too intimidating.

Fack is old news, get with the time grump

>just lift and you will turn out tall and good looking

Nobody ships this though. They have no chemistry.

Just wait for season 2 to come out

A lot of people stopped chain smoking cigarettes

Masculine people still exist but they're not what Hollywood is casting anymore.

>this delusion

If anything will get big, it'll be Fillie again.

>There aren't any classically masculine millennial acto-

Yeah, every 13 year old boy that that is gay will have some sort of crush on one of their friends. They will try and push the boundaries with gay stuff like this but if they get called out on it they will just say they are joking.

Trust me, I was able to convince some of my straight friends to suck my dick at that age.

I was going to say Zac Efron but I just looked it up and hes 30 wtf.

He has potential to grow into a classic masculine leading man

They'd make a cute couple, would ship if they were older.

Which one?

The one with the bigger dick obv

Finn most likely, Jack has definitely been fondled and will most likely turn to drugs in a couple years.

Have you seen young Al Pacino from Dog Day Afternoon? He was a little hot delicious twinky boy.

30 is millennial age. He certainly isn't Gen X.

Hollywood paving the way for wide spread acceptance of pedophilia.

De Niro and Pacino are both short and scrawny. They just have rough looking faces. They're small men in size, Pacino is like 5'7.

That white kid is actually taller and bigger than the old men you're talking about.

I sincerely hope not desu, Jack was fantastic in It and deserves better.

>That white kid is actually taller and bigger than the old men you're talking about.

Yeah, but he's not a true leading man.

That is so cute. The kid on the left is def gay with that look he gives him after the kiss though. Poor kid.

Neither have Pacino or De Niro been for 20 fucking years. Unless you count Jack and Jill and that dumbass Anne Hathaway millennial "old men are SO much cooler than young men now" comedy that came out a few years ago.

He's taller by like an inch, and definitely not bigger. De Niro or Pacino at the same age could flatten that kid.

>Why doesn't Spiderman look like De Niro?

De Niro please we all know you're irrelevant now but posting on Sup Forums is still beneath you.

Also, De Niro and Pacino only really hit it big in their 30s. Surely you're gonna have some masculine failed collegiate athletes making it in Hollywood by the time they're 35.

they aren't millennials, you mentally ill millennial.

bet you made this post yourself faggot

Holy fucking kek. Kill yourself.

>implying you still wouldn't ravage Tom Holland's boipussy

I wouldn't, he's really ugly.

I would rather have me and him tear up Harrison's.

Have you sent any of the Captain America movies? Steve Rogers (the character) is unironically role model tier. Body and personality. Kinda like Reeves' Supes a generation ago
As for Tom Holland, he's supposed to portray a 15 year old brat, how buff would you like him to be?

Teen actors are usually twinks, have been since at least the 80s, that is the mainstream of attraction for teen girls.

When they are older and are chose for being attractive to more grown up women, they have to bulk up like zac efron and are pressured to take HGH and steroids. Shrunken balls are a small price to pay for fame and fortune user.

There is also a doldrums period where post teens twink actors find it hard to get leading roles compared to older actors with more appeal to women. So the peak of a male leading man is in his mid/late 30s where with women it seems earlier.

That may be changing with amy adams, jessica chastain and other power gingers having a more male like career, peaking in their mid-late 30s but that is based off of acting ability.

every one of them was born 1980 or later making them millennials. Tom Holland is Gen Z this whole thread is retarded.

ITT: A millennial bitches about millennials while posting a gen z kid.
Why do millennials insist on hating themselves? Is it boomer brainwashing?

This must be a joke because

>Al Pacino
At 5'6", slim, and often clean shaven, is not exactly the physical opposite of a twink
>Marlon Brando
Bisexual
>Robert De Niro
Once-great actor turned angry impotent leftist whose brown children look nothing like him

There's nothing wrong with twink actors. Actors are so often flawed or broken people, but the fact that some of them are twinks is not at all a problem. In fact there should be more twink actors imo

>al pacino
>masculine

lol he only got masculine until he was 60

I have been trying to figure this out. I think it might be like an Uncle Tom situation but for age.

because we're changing the gene pool. masc men are out, dad. hit the bricks. androgyny is king.

>al pacino
>masculine

his signature role was dog day afternoon, where he plays a homosexual robbing a bank to pay for a sex change operation.

He's like 15

stupid read.

the real reason has to do with marketability. Just as women were alienated by truly beautiful women, men are alienated by beautiful men. Its why there hasn't been another dicaprio or prime-pitt caliber male star.

Of course, "stars" as a concept is dying. As the only reason it happened in the first place is people trusted their judgement to not take shit projects, and that eventually failed in all cases.

puusssi

Yeah hardly anyone remembers Scarface.

Countdown to Jack coming out when?

this desu, he's more of a man than anyone on this board and HE SUCKS DICK

>he's more of a man than anyone on this board and HE SUCKS DICK
He's still gay

Not gay if you don't get an erection.

>Tom Holland isn't cool and masculine

No it isn't, there's mor pressure now than ever for men to be fit. That's not a bad thing either, men aren't content to go to shit at 30 anymore when they can be seen as attractive up until their 50s/60s so long as they stay in shape. Looking good as an older man isn't some Hollywood thing anymore. Millennials eat better and work out more than boomers ever did.

Post more Fack pls

Why? It is confirmed that Jack is not gay!

They're too cute together

look at that estrogen face and skinny hands and narrow frame

talk all the shit you want about riverdale but its the only show where there are genuine chad actors behind it

>tfw people think im gay but i dont

does that mean im actually gay and dont realize it? ive watched gay shit and i didnt like it at all

Literal God

Just imagine them hard fucking each other. God that's so hot.

>tfw you will never EVER experience what its like to look like this

Nah, some people just like stereotyping. Don't take it too seriously.

why are thick eyebrows so important in a male face? like seriously it makes a guy look x200 more masculine

He looks like he'd be a manlet. Is he a manlet?

Also, since when is Archie a fucking Chad?

being tall doesn't automatically make you masculine, Ansel. get off Sup Forums.

What about women with thick brows?