So this autistic superhero ADHD riddled dogshit has 99% on RT. What is wrong with Americans? How do we fix them?

So this autistic superhero ADHD riddled dogshit has 99% on RT. What is wrong with Americans? How do we fix them?

Encourage the norks to nuke them back to the stone age

>2017
>still not knowing how RT really works

It seems you're the autistic one Eurofriend.

>mass entertainment movie excells at mass entertainment
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Why are critics so pussy to give bland capeshit rotten ratings?

so what you're saying is you haven't seen it?

It's ridiculous that this gets such a high score but BvS only got 27%

>getting upset over highly rated movie

stay autistic

America is dying
Hollywood is dying
Just leave them to it

>It's ridiculous that this gets such a high score

probably, yeah.

>but BvS only got 27%

it was well earned.

cinemas dead, blade runner was my film of the year ive outgrown this kid shit, none of these films mean anything any more

its ridiculous both of them made more than fucking blade runner 2049, fuck this gay planet

Gonna have to agree here, not that BvS is that good but new spiderman has 90%, and it's just so boring.

BvS at least had some interesting visuals

is there a camrip of this shit yet?

They buy reviews though, don't blame america for that

It just means 99% of reviewers thought it was more good than bad. The actual average rating is 7.9

t. redditor

I unironically can't wait to see this and I'm hyped.

What the fuck's their problem?

I'll wait for the voice of truth.

7.9 is still pretty high for capeshit. For every six (basically the highest that schlock should ever get) there was a ten. Sigh.

lol its weird watching people get bored of using autism and slowly segue to saying ADHD instead

>56 reviewers
>movie hasn't even premiered domestically
it'll drop to a 92

Welcome to adult life Millennials, you'll get to know eventually that life isn't all hope and what you want

I'd totally pee in Cate Blanchett's butt though.

It's not written in BIG, BOLD NUMBERS at the top of the page so nobody cares.

Taika Waititi makes enjoyable flicks. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the best Marvel movie we ever get.

You should very seriously consider killing yourself over your emotional outbursts about children's movies. The world holds no use for you.

I want her to pee in my mouth.

>WHY IS THIS ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINING??? REEEEE

For fucksake, you aren't the audience. It's for the masses of people who just want to watch shit explode and go boom. If you want some deep shit, go watch some deep shit you pretentious twats.

t. claps after the movie is done

Taika Waititi is the embodiment of reddit as a director, if you like any of his work you're just part of the cancer ruining cinema

Um sweetie does it bother you that a strong black female "costar" literally steals the show?

Does it bother you that a beautiful black woman has now and forever embodied the word "Valkyrie"? Because she has.

Does it bother you that said Valkyrie has just announced on Twitter that her character is indeed LGBTQ+?

So you have a problem with it. I thought so.

Don't know what you have to complain about, honestly. The main character is still a white male and is but an enjoyable goof.

Honestly just enjoy Disney capeshit and SHUT! UP!

I'll watch it for mommy Cate.

>Welcome to adult life Millennials
>t. 15 year old embryo
every time