twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you ask stupid questions OP?

Could have fooled me.

Only if your pleasure is pain

i take it as 'yes'

>Directs artillery strikes and manhunts
>Seems like a prostitute

She wasn't even best waifu

I wish I had a pleasure model like her hunting me.

She is an all-in-one model, designed to supply Wallace with all his needs, from business to sexual functions

why was she so perfect, bros?

Did Best LuvPoster post last night ? The thread he was supposed to post in was archived and I didn't have the time to check the archives

>was
Stop reminding me reeee

How do you do, fellow autists?
Be sure to buy Luv and Joi action figures!

But they're ugly

>what happens if we finish that bottle and I undress you... madam?

Nevermind, archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89349925/#89361201

BUY THE FIGURES

are these even made? seen only deckard and k

would pay her for sex

No. If she were a pleasure model she would have been designed to look attractive.

this. she got kind of beauty not everyone stands. to be honest very niche people find it attractive for me she's ok

BUT THEY'RE UGLY

We need luvbro to write some wallace abuse stories

Her existing gave me a lot of pleasure, so yes

I'm here, I've got a little time so I'll work on the Luv posting, but I might have to stop, I stopped this morning because I figured most people weren't on

>cast a literal goddess
>make her look ugly as shit in the movie
I think they wanted to keep the waifuist faggots focusing on JOI, so they had to ruin the competition

>Your eyes crack open, and you glance down at your watch to check the time
>You settle back into your chair, you've got some time left
>The bags are still all packed next to the door, even though your still not sure how you packed it all in, you did.
>You went over your game plan one more time
>You had packed everything she wouldn't notice, late last night
>Then, you made sure to clock out and make your way straight home to pack the rest and get properly dressed
>All that remained after that was to call the spinner and wait for her, which to be fair, you haven't had to do for a while
>Ever since you took over as the head of your department, your hours match up with hers pretty well, you get off a little earlier sure, but that's fine, you just sit in her reception area and wait to go home with her
>Today was different though, you had to make sacrifices, had to get everything ready before she even walked out of the building.
>You readjust yourself and feel the chairs embrace, you meant every word you said to her about the chair, but by god was it perfectly fitted to you.
>The last year has been wonderful, and the last few months, more so
>You didn't expect how easily it would be for you to just settle into a new routine, but somehow it just happened
>It would be a similar story each day of the week, get up, have breakfast with Luv and talk about whatever you two could think up, go to work and do your fucking job, then come home with Luv and either go somewhere or have dinner at home.
>Odd to think of it as home but like everything else, it sort of just happened
>Really, it's Luv that feels like home
>Everything about her seems to be a part of you now and vice-versa
>Not to mention that you could probably carve a perfect marble sculpture of her figure by now, every curve and it's feel ingrained into your memory
>You checked your blazer jacket for the box, still there
>As you here a click on the door, you straighten up and act as nonchalantly as possible

I was still at the theater when you started posting, glad you're back for the continuation

>implying she's ugly in the movie
You have shit taste

low test

i want to pay her for companionship and nonsexual affection

Imagine all the semen inside her fleshlight

Just the right amount of ayy lmao looks

What? The movie is the only time she looks attractive. She's ridiculously plain looking out of character.

alright, maybe not ugly as shit, but man they downgraded her

I saw your post while at work

You're the opposite of me. Imo she looks much better in the movie than in real life. Hair bangs really fit her

Like her better with the brown hair.

She looks like Audrey Hepburn

She doesn't look good without bangs, or at least some hair covering her five head

Gross. I'm not attracted to Luv anymore.

Laid it on thick when Wallace referred to her as an angel and next we see her looking over K and protecting him

someone should ask vilenuememe wtf was the arc and point of this character.
Did she really fall in love with K? Their scene is too short and she's out of focus mostly. I think I saw her smiling when asking him a personal question, but again the focus is not on her so I'm not sure.

With an ass like that, she had to be

youtube.com/watch?v=xRwtIN9aoSs

She looked flat

There's like 4700 shots of her firm bubble butt, you need to watch the movie again or shut the fuck up.

Executive Aide Model: advanced prototype.

If her owner commanded her to hunt you down and fuck you, she would without a moment's hesitation.

bullshit, there was a specific shot at the end that had he behind front and center. Bitch is flatter than a 90s mom.

yea but if she ever got angry with you she could beat you up ahah wouldn't want that would we haha no surely not haha

Thank god I thought I was the only one

There were "specific" shots throughout the entire film and her ass looked athletic and plump in all of them. I've seen the movie four times, the last time was last night.

You're just wrong.

Prove it, chump.

>If her owner commanded her to hunt you down and fuck you, she would without a moment's hesitation.
You're making me wish for that now

I have no reason to prove anything to you. You sound like a little bitch who'd see it and think "fuck, he's right," but then post "lol you call that an ass?" and then continue to argue about it for 45 minutes because that's the type of little bitch you are.

Have a good day, son.

So here's the thing, suppose you came to know this was happening. Would you let it happen, or would you try to escape knowing she'll eventually have her way with you anyways

And strangle me to death afterward?

Just let it happen

I'd engineer some kind of scenario where she has to date me for several years with continuous sex to finish the job.

but wouldn't the chase be more exciting? Because once it's over, it's over

True, she could come for me when I'm at work, then I try and shake her off, end up destroying the whole store during the chase then eventually just fuck her in front of all my co-workers before the manager sees it all and fires me

The latter, it'd be fun

she definitely has a sad white girl ass tho

Proving my point. Little bitch.

Better question
Lus is about to kill You, no option to avoid it. Which way You want to go?
>strangled to death
>stabbed
>shot
>fired missle into
>drown
>other: your suggestion here
no sexual stuff!

>sad white girl ass
>mayne she ain't got bo bootay clappin' shieet
kill you're self

>Lus
Luv* shitty autocorrect

Stabbed near a set of stairs so I can lay down and die just like K did

im not the user you were responding to

I want a bean's death
stab me near a car or some stairs

Sad white girl ass = best ass

when will they learn

how tall are these girls?

Are you a nigger ?

Getting stabbed seems to be the best option depending on my preferences

strangle me with her thiehgs :DDD!!!!

6'2 - 5'11 - 6'1

Head popped like a grape between her thighs.

It's been almost 2 hours, are you still alive ?

>Luv walks in with her coat over her arm and hesitates a foot into the door when she sees you waiting there in the chair and the bags near the door
>She raises an eyebrow and looks stares you down
>"I though it was odd you didn't wait for me at work, what's all this about?"
>You stand up and walk to her, gently kissing her on the lips while taking her hands in yours, you finally open your mouth
>"Well, for our one year anniversary I took the liberty of planning something for us, we're off the whole weekend, and I packed everything we could need, all that's left is for you to run up stairs and change into the outfit I left on the bed."
>She still has a puzzling look on her face but she walks up stairs while yelling back down "You know how I don't like being dragged somewhere I don't know, this better be a good surprise!"
>You exclaim back at her "Oh, it will be!"
>You sit back down while you wait for her to come back down and when she finally does you rise again
>She's wearing the tight form fitting pants, black boots that go above the ankle, and a blouse and jacket that you picked out
>She embraces you and kisses you deeply, you let your hands wander from the small of her back, up to her hair, which is now wet and smooth.
>"I guess I'm ready"
>You take her by the hand "If you'll follow me madame?"
>The two of you head to the spinner pad, you carry the bags
>The spinner is there waiting for you
>You made sure to order something fast and flashy but with enough room for the bags
>By the time your done loading the bags, Luv is waiting in the driver seat
>You stop and tap your foot "You're going to have to trust me"
>She pouts and gets up and walks over to the other side before sitting down in the passenger seat
>You settle down in the drivers seat and close the doors while you perform the start-up routine
>She turns to you and says, "You do know how to fly one a spinner, right?"
>You shrug "I read a manual or two last night"
Part 3 soon

Had to juggle some work and Luv posting, I'm done with the work so now it should be quicker updates
Listening to Sinatra has become a staple of Luv Posting, I have to think Luv would approve, she seems like a rat pack type of girl, maybe some Bobby Darin and Vera Lynn for good measure

strangles to death so i can feel her touch and look her in the eyes at such a close range

I think I'd go with the stabbing. I'd get a kiss as she twisted the knife and I think I'd just reply with "I love you", just to make her question everything she knows. Maybe that would be enough for her to defy Wallace and run away. That would be a worthy death

I'm making it my goal to post a classic love song every time I see your posts. I posted L-O-V-E to you a couple days ago

I appreciate it, I haven't listened to L-O-V-E in quite a while because I used to sing it in a duet with my ex, but hearing it again, I finally enjoy it again so thank you for that

That's why you would do anything and everything to make her happy, right user? You want to be a good boy, right?

Her only move is kick to the head. I can beat her

As Best LuvPoster, I have to
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4P-MZMzJs

Based Luvposter

>wearing sunglasses in an airplane

She was the top model. The whole point of her character is that she could have been anything she wanted to be. So she became an autistic henchman.

/ourgal/

Can someone please explain how Nexus 9 work? They are supposed to obey yes? Does that mean they obey everyone or only to their owner? If so why didnt the
LT just ask K to fuck her since she clearly wanted it
The LT tell Luv to not kill her?

Shes a replicant correct? If so how the fuck do Nexus 9 prostitutes work? If they have to obey you can pretty much make them do anything you want them to and you can tell them you dont want to pay for their services and they have to obey? or is payment through the pimp/madam to use one of their products?

Would you date a replicant gf?

There are women more hollow than a plastic bottle that exist today, why even bother with bots?

I'd marry one

That's not allowed

they never explain in depth, but the impression seems to be that they're conditioned to obey orders within the preview of their assigned role and have a flattened emotional response. but it's not foolproof obviously or they wouldn't need to test K after high-stress incidents like retiring other replicants

she liked K and wanted companionship (the 'everyone's just looking for something special' line) not just a quick fuck, coulda gone to any skinjob gigiolo otherwise

she didn't have any valid authority over luv, like the foreman of a replicant work crew wouldn't be able to order around ones working for other companies and so on

the 9s being super obedient was a marketing ploy used to make people comfortable
its not really a thing

Why not

Nexus 9's are just like people born with a natural inclination to be loyal and obedient; who will put up with a lot of shit and not grumble. Always the kind to follow and never to lead. They all have implanted-memories of childhoods like George Washington that make them feel like they cannot tell a lie. They also get brainwashed at birth and are reminded constantly that they're subhuman.

They are not "hard coded" to be unable to lie, like how Joi is hard coded to love her owner. Even Nexus 9's can overcome their conditioning and loyal / obedient behavioral characteristics to become rebels.