Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

The last few months I haven't got so much free time as I used to. So I've been lost pretty much since Rebirth.

Now I still don't have so much time but fuck it, I love comics and I want to catch up.

So, tell me, What I've been missing? Anything good? What should I read to catch up this almost 7 months?

I'd like your help with that and I'd love some links, if you have them. If not, not a problem. I figuered out myself.

A Superman fag here and a DC lover but any great story Marvel, Image, Indie, etc is welcome here.

THANKS

PS. Sorry for broken english.

Some DC Wallpapers that I have, for help in advance.

Deathstroke and Aquaman

superman is pretty great also red hood has been really fun

Flintstones, that shit is fucking gold.

Seconding 'Flintstones'

It's brilliant, and easily one of the best comics being released today.

>What should I read to catch up this almost 7 months?
>A Superman fag here
Superman
Action Comics
New Super-Man
Trinity
Red Hood and the Outlaws

Has the trade come out yet. I've never wanted to support a book more.

>What I've been missing? Anything good? What should I read to catch up this almost 7 months?
Eh. It's all been pretty safe, forgettable schlock from DC, meanwhile, Marvel has gone full-on tumblr pandering. Comics are in a pretty shitty place right now, desu.

Even indie stuff hasn't been as good. Most of the non-big-2 books I've been reading, I dropped because their pacing was horrendous.

My favorite book right now is probably The Flintstones (which is actually DC). It's a cultural satire, basically an update of the original cartoon that lampoons all facets of humanity. Mark Millar writes it, and it very much reminds me of Prez, in that when I read it, I'm both amused and deeply upset over just how accurate these comedic scenarios are.

Sadly, no. I just looked through the April solicits and there's still no announcement of a trade.

I still wanna know how this guy isn't getting sued or something. This is blatant plagiarism.

>Mark Millar
Derp. I meant Mark Russell.

The new Nova comic is the best thing Marvel's putting out.

I'm cringing so hard. When did writing like this become kosher?

Thanks, I'll be looking all your recommendations and I guess I won't be sleeping .

Anymore recommendations? Anybody else?