Hey, why does Sup Forums hate rick and mo-

>hey, why does Sup Forums hate rick and mo-
oooooooh, you guys are just insecure because of the cuckold joke

u boys check out BLACKED RAW yet?

I personally would've preferred it to be Beth's parents(i.e. Rick). Seeing as how everyone that watches rick and morty projects themselves onto him it would mean that all r&m viewers are literally cucks.

Why should anyone be upset about Jacob fucking their mother?

This episode was the defining moment in Rick and Morty. It all seemed very unusual when I started watching the first season but I didn't quite understand what felt off. The weird eyes, the bad voice acting, it all seemed crude but that just wasn't it.
And then, there it was.
The writers are cuckolds who fantasize about black men fucking their moms. The worst part was how it was almost painted as normal.

I can't believe there are people literally too dumb to understand this show.

You think the detail of the grandfather saying he dresses as superman, hiding in the closet while the black man fucks his wife, is painting cuckolding as "normal." No, it was portrayed as strange the whole episode, because it is.

Morty: Uh Rick, how come you never talk about Grandma?

*Rick looks at Morty disapprovingly"

*Walks over to portal gun without saying a word, he opens up a portal and walks inside, much to Morty's curiosity.*

*As Morty exits the portal, he is greeted to a giant arena full of naked black men, and in the center he sees a woman getting fucked in all of her holes by 4 black men.*

*Morty stares in disbelief, he looks towards Rick*

Rick: This is why we don't talk about Grandma.

Awww.

So Diane is just like Rick?

I thought this too until this last seasons Morty, Summer and Jerry car scene where they went off on him being a sexist pig unironically meanwhile summer is one of the most disgusting characters on the show from a moral highground standpoint.

I thought most of the PC shit was tongue and cheek until that episode when I realized it 100% isnt.

This is why I hate it.

Because of the fans?

Not only is it not tongue in cheek it is inconsistent writing for the characters every time.

Morty makes Rick create a date rape for Jessica and he impregnates a sexbot and then two seasons later hes lecturing his dad on how beta and sexist he is. Its really shitty writing.

They hired female writers for S3. Regardless of their stance on minor bits of sexism and racism, there is no question that the cuck shit was played for laughs.

Fans can dictate the direction of a show.
if you make a show that attracts bumbling stumbling retards eventually the creators will cater to bumbling stumbling retards to keep their revenue intact.

it's kind of why anime is pandering to the otaku fanbase, it's almost their sole avenue of money

>tfw to dumb to understand reddit and memey

oh dear

kys redditor

The family fucking villified him for not being okay with it. Summer mocks him and Beth has absolutely no reaction to it like its completely normal. You are fucking delude bro.

To be fair...

>missing the point
It's a big meme that "you have to high IQ to understand Rick and Morty" I get it. We all know its a meme, and that plenty of tards love the show. That's why it's mind blowing there are people who still don't get obvious jokes.

Jerry is clearly the straight man in this situation.

REDDIT IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

It's funny, back when this aired nobody paid much attention to the cuck subplot. Shows how much Sup Forums has changed.

Then which R&M do you like, and when did it stop being any good at all?

ricky and mort is the kind of shitty ass anime Sup Forumstards grow up to enjoy

simply ebin

Writing a hypocritical person is bad writing? Fuck me, I hate drama now!

>The people in this thread aren’t pretending anymore
I always thought everyone just shit posted to shit post but now I see everyone seriously is this paranoid

None because it was always targeted for retards and the lowest mouth breathing reddit memers.

you sound like you really want to fit in

no, jerry is pathetic so its only natural his father would be too, passed genes onto morty

whatever happened to providing guidance to a child so they have the best chance at success for themselves and the greater good of the family?

If someone is stupid enough to have trans people as their role models, maybe it'll be eugenic to let them chop their balls off?