What could have happen if he was still alive in Civil War

What could have happen if he was still alive in Civil War

will he be part of TeamCap or TeamStark?

Why did they waste him so early. Are we ever going to get x-men movies where everyone fucking dies but Logan.

Why the fuck would he be on Tony's side?

It would still be the same mediocre shit but rake in big bucks.

>Why did they waste him so early.

Because Whedon's hardon for killing characters just happened to not be a bad thing in the eyes of the Marvel execs in relation to their deal with Fox.

>will he be part of TeamCap or TeamStark?

I could see him on Team Stark as the answer to Wanda ONLY if Vision decided to take the bench and sit out Leipzig.

>Why the fuck would he be on Tony's side?
Between he and Wanda, she was the one who called the shots. Maybe the contrast between the two is that as Wanda's developed her insecurity because of Lagos, Pietro becomes less dependent on Wanda's direction and is trying to be more responsible. Thus, with Wanda being indecisive, Pietro takes the initiative and chooses the side that is seemingly trying to take responsibility.

He'd be on Cap's side, he would've gone up against Spider-Man and got BTFO. Spider-Sense would've been faster, and he'd be on the run with his sister and Cap's team.

He would've added nothing.

he would just carry bucky then cap to the escapes ship

he would have joined caps side easy
hawkeye is there, he has no love for iron man, and he knows just how easily the government would want to control him for their own needs

I imagine he would blame Stark for the deaths of his parents and the destruction of his country. Thus TeamCap

>he would've gone up against Spider-Man and got BTFO

I'm gonna have to disagree with that one. It's very obvious that MCU spidey doesn't act on reflex to spider sense. It's not even compulsive. He has to actively react on it. Elsewise Scott and Wilson wouldn't have respectively gotten the drop on him.

No amount of spider sense can help against Pietro if he's not fast enough to react. Which he shouldn't be.

>I imagine he would blame Stark for the deaths of his parents and the destruction of his country.

I think he'd have put aside the parents thing when joining the Avengers. And I would imagine that he'd see himself equally as responsible for Sokovia's condition as Stark. Hence why Wanda joined. To atone.

TeamCap all the way, I don't think any of the twins trusts Stark and Hawkeye was with Cap so they with be there as well.

>Why did they waste him so early.
Whedon needs a death, he cannot do a movie or a story without someone dying, it's stupid but he likes that fake ass drama.

He also condemned Clark Gregg to Agents of SHIELD.

how will he be inevitably revived like culson?

Coulson's getting revived?

His sister is on Team Cap. Hawkeye, the guy who inspired him to become a hero, is on Team Cap. Team Stark is led by the guy he hated for his entire adult life.

Gee I wonder which side he'd choose.

I think he'd have been team Stark and would have wanted him and Wanda to retire. Cap would have gotten Sharon Carter to even out the teams.
Could have had a little brother on sister fighting.

it would be hot

Thanos will resurrect him and make him evil to fuck with Wanda.

Wanda will be forced to kill Pietro, then she'll go all House Of M on Thanos.

He would be team stark

If he was team cap then there will be no airport fight scenes

He would probably quickly switch the moment he saw she was being forcibly detained or whenever he even heard of the idea (which would probably be when it is too late since they most likely wouldn't fucking tell the family member with super speed of their plan right away). He would be the distraction that drags vision away when Hawkeye comes to rescue her.

Imagine if he was team Cap the whole airport second would be pointless

the cg suit looks a lot better zoomed in than normal size...

He would have stopped Rumlow right off the bat, and nothing else would have happened.

I guess they have to bring someone else to counter him to which ever team he ends up with

Who will it be tho?

I'm pretty sure that scene features the actual physical suit.

Pietro is too broken for the MCU. I mean, he would have stopped every incident involving goons with guns instantly.
He'd already would have gotten Zemo.

Team Cap

Also he breaks his legs somehow, like Rhodey's back

Narrative would have made it compelling for him to go against Wanda, but if they gave a shit about character, he'd stand with the one who defended Wanda. That'd be Cap.

What kind of spider sense is it then? Maybe they just fucked up.

It's still his first year as Spider-Man

GOT revived. He's on Agents of SHIELD.

C-Carol?

He'd probably be on Tony's side for the drama with Wanda.

Peter always had trouble on mastering his spider sense, so he doesnt always avoid danger fast enough