I fail to see what was wrong with how Bobby fought. If someone's coming to mess you up...

I fail to see what was wrong with how Bobby fought. If someone's coming to mess you up, you do what you can to put those fuckers down and make sure they stay down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qBCDY5XhZng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHE IS BLUFFING! FINISHER HER!

my only objection is him yelling "that's my purse" in a high pitch when he nut-punts. if he said it all gravely and dark, or if he said something else entirely, then I see no issue.

this whole thing about fighting with honor is bullshit, any guy with a few years on you would beat you in a fight, not because of skill, or strength or smarts, but because he's old enough to not give a flying fuck with he pokes your eye, fish hooks you, and kicks you square in the balls.

Because in Texas, you fight 'fair'

The real issue was that he was doing it to everyone, tether they deserved it or not.

He took it too far, started to climb up the food chain by picking fights while fighting dirty.

Had he been just reactive, it would've been more of an excuse.

>had he just been reactive
Huh? He was, they were trying to take his purse, and he didn't know them.

This. Bobby at first was just using it for self-defensive, which was fine, but then he started to abuse it just to get shit he wanted.

Hell, he kicked Hank in the nuts because he didn't want to turn off his Gameboy, I think.

If we forget about the Hank and Peggy incidents the people who Bobby fought were: Chane, who was making him eat dirt, three guys in detention that were threatening him, and Clark when he was picking on another kid was what was shown to us.

Hank was teaching him to box and kept popping him in the nose and ears telling him to keep his guard up and easily dodging Bobby's punches. So Bobby got pissed and kicked him in the testicles proclaiming that Hank didn't keep his guard up. He gets punished with no TV or video games, but Khan tells Bobby that until Hank can actually move to stop him, Bobby can do what he wants. Hank couldn't stop Bobby from playing his Gameboy, and that's when Peggy stepped in.

>Bobby
>Listening to Khan, his dick bag neighbor, over his father
If I was Hank, I would have plain kicked Bobby's ass at that point.

>kicking a women in the crotch won't hurt her.

>fighting with 'honer' is dumb meme

Yeah I've seen this shit in a lot of modern cartoons.

You fight with honer because the other side is going to fight with honer.
You you're going to kick them in the balls, they'll kick you in the balls, call their friends and curb stomp you.

No, you kick someone in the balls first, then people realize the power of kicking people in the balls and nobody fights anymore because they know if they kick someone's balls their balls are going to get kicked.

Shane, OK that might have been justified.

The bullies in detention he literally goaded them into attacking him. They were trying to freak him out, so he called THEM to fight.

As for Clark, that one could go either way, since he called him out.

Clark deserved it solely because I hate his fucking voice.

i think kicking people in the nuts is something cotton would do

>yfw bobby is an even more alpha cotton

But it did hurt her

And then he'd kick you in the nuts.

>Crotch guard
Check-mate Bobbeh

She was bluffing.

While this is Sup Forums related. This is why Joseph Joestar is such a cool character

What are some other cartoons with people getting hit in the balls

I think I saw a guy get hit in the balls on South Park

Back in the day (from america's founding up until the 1970's), white men thought crotch shots were "cheating" somehow.

There should be a sport where you can only hit the nuts.

>White men
Nigger, spics and niggers think crotch shots are fucking bullshit too.

t. Spic

And then the Chinaman showed them how the monkey grabs the peach

> AMERICA'S FOUNDING

Damn, I bet it would get more viewers than UFC

>We now return to BALLS BALL, only on ESPN

original issue was it was against etiquette. Then he became a bully and a dick.

Cotton would do worse but it'd be purely because he's an animal not because it's the only way he could win. Cotton probably fights to hurt rather than to win.

1. What if you have more friends?
2. If someone comes at you, you put them down as hard and as mean as you can if you can't get away. Go look at what people who teach self defense think about fair fighting.

>I fail to see what was wrong
Fucks like you are the reason why I wear a cup.

In a three to one situation with whom might have been older kids, Bobby was 100% justified in protecting himself.

Afterwards with being the only one willing to use the tactic as an aggressor, Bobby was in the wrong.

>fighting people you know
That's your problem right there. That's why you only fight in big fancy cities and not your hick hometown. Also even people in small towns aren't stupid enough to curb stomp someone, unless they're planning to get stabbed, shot or both.

Wow, Hank's a goddamn cuck.

You casually wear a cup everywhere you go?

At the end of the day you don't have to understand what is wrong with half of the things Bobby does because it is clear Hank does what HE deems correct. Ina few episodes you can clearly see Hank going against what society seems normal (and not just when he's dealing with hippies and pushover types) just because he thinks his way is best. Tom Landry probably didn't do this stuff or Buck and there is a very low chance either of his parents taught him why some of these things are the proper way and why some aren't so it really is mystery why Bobby has to be taught these things Hank just assumed about the world.

I like how no one in this thread has ever heard of jiu jitsu before where nutpunching is a-ok.
In jiu jitsu the objective is to win by any means necessary, even if they're dirty or through weapons. This is why so many fighting styles come from jiu jitsu like judo and aikido.

Hank didn't have real need to take Bobby down until after he got hit and Bobby started taking advantage of the fact he was already wounded. Even with a guard he is likely still going to feel a surge of pain from being hit since he is highly sensitive down there now.

back in highschool there was this short fat kid that everyone bullied
and i mean everyone and he fucking deserved it. You would be hanging with your friends bothering no one and this cunt entered the room and made some snarky remark and gave us shit even tho none of us even saw him all day
point is one day i was giving him shit and he bit my hand, did a real number on it too. It was black and purple for a couple days. Instead of punching him we all lauged our asses off, rumor spread all over the school that he bit people and i had kids from different buildings come ask to see the mark
its the same thing with bobby, being cheap like that isnt going to get you any friends and you are going to get labeled a pussy

I'm almost certain it happened in Regular Show

>implying cunt punts don't hurt
What is Peggy's junk made of?

...except when you pull a gun on someone for walking onto your property.

Nanomachines, son. Ho Yeah!

youtu.be/qBCDY5XhZng

She was in a fuckton of pain at the end, she was putting up a front for Bobby.

>i think kicking people in the nuts is something cotton would do

Nigga he couldn't even reach.

He'd headbutt

You've never had a fight in your life if you think he's not going to call their friends and curb stomp you either way. No one in the real world ever goes "You defeated me fair and square, so let's leave it at this."

GAME OVER AGAIN

> No one in the real world ever goes "You defeated me fair and square, so let's leave it at this."
That happens all the time. Of all the fights I saw in school most of the kids involved were friends having spats who reconciled after the fight.

>entire body is padded and armored except for dangling, vulnerable testicles

He didn't have a shoe on. That likely made a difference.

Was that even in Texas?

What exactly ain't fair about that?
I can believe someone pulled a gun on a trespasser in Texas.

a guy I used to work with was pissed for months because his brother was sent up for 20 years for shootong a guy that tried to break in to his house
the guy was still outside, unarmed, and had started to run away when he was shot.
yet they both thought they were absolutely allowed to shoot anyone that was on their property
That's how stupid and gun-happy Americans are

Wow, hard to believe his brother got 20 for that.

Dude if you try to break into my house I reserve the right to murder you. Don't break into people's houses if you don't want to be killed.
Criminals have no fucking rights
KYS Hillary-voting pussy none of your tears will un-elect Trump

I mean if the guy was actually running away then it's overkill but still hard to buy that he got 20, I'd expect some kind of lenience for the trespassing situation especially if it's in Texas.

If the state doesn't have a make my day law, that's attempted murder (even if the guy is breaking into the house).

i've walked through plenty of back yards, and even had a random drunk guy stumble into my kitchen. killing unarmed trespassers is insane, even if they have malicious intent.

>20 years
>in Texas
if your going to make shit up make it more believable like 8 years

corrrection trespasing is insane
once you enter my house uninvited you leave any concept of safety behind at the door
you dont have the right to remain unharmed when you are robbing someone

Ah you seemed sensible until you went full Brady Foundation at the end.

A decent person fights proportionate to the situation. Striking the balls is something you do when you're on the ground and it's not looking like you'll come out okay.

The reason for this is that, up until that point, it is likely that whoever is squaring off with you will show you a level of restraint and just fight until a point is proven. Go for the pills, and they (and, frankly, their friends) can open the floodgates on you because you showed a lack of decency and chose to make things unfair. Where's your argument that they can't just start to tee off on you after such a thing? You went for the easiest, most instantly debilitating strike that there is. Well, now they can play unfair. It's a matter of proportion, and you cannot expect compassion if you breach it.

Decency is key to all of this, imo. That's why there's so many videos of niggers sucker punching someone while they are arguing with one of their friends. Name one nigger with a shred of decency. I can name a lot of decent black people, but zero niggers.

>Walking across a backyard = trespassing inside someone home

Oh wow, so you're that kind of faggot, jesus...

It would be, if you have any kind of fucking respect for your fellow man property which he worked for? You sound like the kind of spineless enabler who defend the scum who get get their ass & faces bitten by pitbulls because they tried to invade someone home (guess what faggot, if they voluntarily try to enter a house where peoples lives in as to make a burglary, they sure won't take the chance of said peoples fucking it up by calling the cops/identifying them so you can be sure they'll beat the shit out of them as a safety)

Also to assume that a trespasser is a threat or not based on the fact that he may be unarmed is utterly insane as you're literally asking the criminal for proof that they are armed, which chance are they'll do, quite violently.

Also running away mean little when you did the criminal action before hand, for all they know he was merely retreated a little to shoot him up (kind of like how poor baby Trayvon came back to bash on Zimmerman head after the initial encounter, which was actually proven in court by the messages he exchanged with his girlfriends in the hour prior to his death, among other things) and technically, he wasn't really ''running away'', a more fitting term would be that he was running away from the consequence of a failed home burglary and he fucked it up.