Why were they reading his mind in the first place?

Why were they reading his mind in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1573154#search=Emma_Frost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All Marvel telepaths are assholes except *maybe* Xavier.

>maybe

Tell that to the third Summers brother.

These three are villains, personally mentored by a villain who barely even pretend to be a hero.

And people wonder why mutants are hated and feared

Xavier is a huge asshole of a psychic. Danger? Deadly Genesis? Last will and Testament? Of course he's an asshole.

You know who hasn't really fucked with anyone's head? Monet. Truly she is best girl.

She's a narcissistic cunt

Because they're bratty children, and they behave in bratty and childish ways.

so they`re just like the xmen?

A narcissistic cunt who DOESN'T go into the heads of her friends, teammates and loved ones and fuck around with their minds.

Mind control and reading are terrible things to do no matter what.

>that face
>'elegant'

fuck her

Filthy off brand clones

KILL ALL MUTANTS
KILL ALL INHUMANS
THROW ATLANTIS INTO THE SUN

Remember when Xaviar mind fucked underage students at his own academy?

They are control freaks with trust issues and lots of power. Like Emma.

I always wanted a fat psychic girl who would be the polar opposite and wished people thought of her in any way to be a contrast.

He did no such thing. He only thought about it.

Bob please, we know you like to toss things into the sun, but we can't solve every problem throwing them into the sun. We even put your dead body there and you came back!

All telepaths are rapists by definition.

I really like it when telepaths encounter someone they can't mind read for the very first time but it kind of ruins it all when they don't act surprise or shocked when they realize it.

I do. Just because there are bad mutant doesn't mean all mutant should be feared.

Think about it, most of them are less dangerous than someone with a gun. Yet it's considered normal to have people carrying guns.

You don't fear all texans because there was some people who went on killing rampage with guns.

I was just kidding, but ew.

Kinda off topic, but does anybody else randomly loudly think "I know who you are!" or something like that, to catch telepaths?

>comparing muties to guns

REGISTRATION!

legitimately schizophrenia, my good man.

This is why everyone needs their own magneto helmet

been using my homemade one for years

Hey, it's not like I think they exist. I'm just testing.

If someone prey for your ass, you feel it, you can sense if someone is affected to you or has dirty thoughts. Cuckoos are teenager, so they dont know if its just a creeper or a fan.

I like it when the mind reader starts screaming in anguish because of something they read

>Let me read his min-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGH

Xavier having a crush on Jean was an old thing. In fact that page was aping an exact panel.

Why was Jean such a dick magnet, did she ever do something to deserve that?

1.be a grill
2. see 1.

Old X-men had limited options.

OK but among the gun owners there are several prominent nuke owners

psychic leakage of the usual human desire to be loved.

If you removed the human element of fallibility I'd be all for registration. If someone wasn't guaranteed to use it for their murderous agenda I'd be down with it 100%.

But if we lived in a world like that we wouldn't even need it, because the kinds of people that would abuse their mutant powers in a purposefully lethal way are the same kinds of people that would abuse a system like that.

Redheads nugga.

yes, this is true. Trump is one. Putin is another. Half the leaders in the middle east have one to stave off being invaded. even France has a few hundred but you don't see anyone proposing we go after them with giant killer robots

telepaths have no sense of personal mindspace nor place any value on other human beings

So all the tumblrites could happily belch in satisfaction that the objectifying man got his just deserts.

>Yet it's considered normal to have people carrying guns.
No it isn't.

And being able to kill someone with a gun relies on you having one within your hand and aimed at someone, otherwise it's a purely hypothetical threat and totally moot against anyone already pointing a deadly weapon at you or having an ever present capability to kill you.

If it's in a holster on your hip or in a drawer at your house it makes absolutely zero difference to someone already armed and ready against you.

>*Sighs from relief mentally*

Which is why you need the inhibitor collars!

I propose we go after France with giant killer robots.
are you suggesting we've never invaded a country for having Weapons of let's say... Mass Destruction?

What about Rachel?

It wasn't ever mentioned again, though. I'd just chalk it up to early issues being weird before they nailed down the formula they wanted.

...Karma, maybe? If she even still exists.

He did it

This is exactly why no one likes mutants. Has any of the comics ever addressed the fact that at least half of the powers mutants pose existential questions for normal humans? With even one telepath or reality warper running around you can never be sure of anything ever, and I'm sure there are at least 5 of them.

>xavier
Avenger's revisionist history has gone TOO FAR

This must be the effect of an enemy stand!

remember when Xavier went back in time and mindfucked two people so that they would never have a kid that turned into a really powerful mutant. He wasn't even evil, just he couldn't control it to well and people kept attacking him.

I think Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow
Meow meow meow meow

you got access to the original?
I'm asking for a friend

They weren't reading his mind. The thing you have to realize is that humans love going over things multiple times, and in marvel comics telepaths hear these surface thoughts like background white noise except some people are screaming their thoughts. Imagine walking through a room filled with people, and they ALL are like Deadpool with the thought bubbles except without the 4th wall breaking.

That is the reason telepaths love Cyclops, he is so disciplined that he thinks with precision and focus. In addition, he trained himself to keep his more perverted thoughts and memories isolated from the rest of his thoughts so telepaths aren't constantly assaulted by his inner perv like they are for so many other people.

LOL, someone hasn't read Uncanny X-Men. Monet invaded a mutant's mind to rip out information from him, thus resulting in that mutants death from psychic induced trauma. Something she was aware of and took pride in killing him so she could show off in front of Magneto and the rest of the Hellfire Club. Monet is the new White Queen, and she's following in Adrianne's footsteps, rather than her mentor's.

Haha, no. Cyclops is so attractive to telepaths because he's a psychologically impotent and hides it with his patented by-the-book heroic leader persona. Deep down Cyclops=Shinji Ikari. Cyclops even runs away from his responsibilities and drowns out the world around him with music.

Reverse image search isn't giving me anything, either, sorry.

From Marvel's Cunt Force

Actual comics would argue that you are full of shit, but what do several decades worth of comics have compared to your "sharp as a bar of soap" wit?

here ya go - rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1573154#search=Emma_Frost

This is what Stan brought to it. Shit soap opera. He defaced Kirby concepts with stale bullshit.

thank you sir
I'm sure he'll apreciate it

i wanna see a comic where the telepathes have to live secret isolated lives due to the extreme mistrust people have for them. Rather than them being all powerful people manipulators, they lives lonely isolated lives or secret lives where they can't release their secret without everyone around them leaving them.

Seriously, imagine you love a girl and she tells you she liked you first and that she's a telepathe. For all you know she manipulated your mind into making you fall for her. Everything could just be a mental illusion by her.

That kid's existence still resulted in Bad Shit happening, even if it wasn't his fault, and it wasn't like Xavier enjoyed it. It wasn't necessarily an asshole move.

Now, granted, there are plenty of other, better options he could have taken, but he was being written by Bendis so we shouldn't hold logic against him.

Psylocke's generally okay in the telepath sense

not so much in the stab stab sense though

Technically, telepathy is only mental communication, not mind control or implanting thoughts. Of course, there'd be no way to prove she has one and not the other.

I'd just be impressed that a girl can read all of my thoughts and still stand to be near me.

Whose eyes are those eyes

>Claim to want peace between humans and mutants
>Claim all are equal
>Call yourself "homo superior" without a hint of irony
Charlie is an asshole

>Claim to be a pacifist
>Force underage kids to act as your own private army

>be objectively superior
>despite that still try to value each others rights equally
Magneto was right. X-men were selling peace to humans and cost and they still wouldn't accept it.

Well I kinda meant more towards mental manipulation and shit, shit like xavier, and if it was real I doubt anyone would really care about the difference.

The fact that people could read minds would be enough for people to go on a big ol witch hunt.

YOU ARE GOING BACK

>"why do these people I keep calling inferior hate me so much?"
Also for a supposed geneticist he seem awfully ignorant of how evolution works with this "next stage of human evolution" spiel, so why don't we add pretending to be an expert to the list of reasons why he's a jackass.

>race of people with super powers that range from weird meta shit from just legitimately being good at stuff like langauges or being hyper intelligent
>not inescapably superior
Why can't you accept the mercy of them WANTING to treat you as equal, human. They needn't bother, and yet here they are. All you do is antagonise then for it.