Shelf/Recent Purchases Thread

Shelf/Recent Purchases Thread

Check this out

Also, can someone please give me link to the list of all upcoming books in 2017?

thought it would be bigger
that's only what 2 of the hardcovers

I thought at least someone will be surprised because this book will come out in march

im surprised user, can you tell the story behind it?

Idk much, I just saw it on one of russian comic book swap places. The guy who sell it says that his friend from China bought it somewhere on chinese internet and sent it to him. Interesting shit

mark waid's run is be the worst and most over hyped dd run in history/

I really hate that run

i only read the first arc, it seemed good. Not sure if going to buy waid dd omni or the classic vol.1 omni

Personally I wouldn't buy neither one of those

I just love good old comic book art. They also must make Ann Nocenti daredevil omnibus. Seems like it will be the only one left, is it?

Yeah. They recently did an Epic collection that collects most of her work

oh wow. but it's logical that sooner or later something like that would happen since Marvel prints all their shit in China after all.
don't they?

Yeah, the print their omnis in China, not sure about all other books tho

>they

It is still the first time I see their books leaked

so what you got recently?

awesome

got my shit at the start of the month, not getting new stuff until beginning of next.

Didn't know that was out yet.
Neat.

>Waid devil

AH HAHAHA FAGGOT

Recent gets

it isn't. read the thread.

wasnt the colossal conan supposed to get reprinted?

it was already but you missed it. went OOP right away again.
bookdepository had it for a time. prices exploded within a week until it was sold out.
that SHOULD actually tell dark horse to print more, but somehow they don't get the hint.

I like how both Absolutes kind of complement each other and I will probably get both of them as well some time in the future, but I think I'll stick with the GL omnis for now, since all of that is in the first omni, too.

so it was only sold on book depository? I checked amazon and ist and there was nothing

basically, yeah.

Its not Collosal Conan... but worth noting here they are printing Fat TPB's of the run, first one comes out soon or has already, has the first 3 tpbs in one.

yeah that's nice, but I actually MEANT Colossal Conan and not the new TPBs. bookdepository had it for a while late last year. if you don't know what you're talking about...

Oh I get it, half the reason i bothered to say it was in case fellow anons weren't aware of it.

Weird that theyd go to the trouble of reprinting such a massive book but then do a run of so little, unless everyone online just fucking scrambled to scoop em up.

sheeeit, Rucka's Checkmate is released this month, totally forgot.