So... Justin has to apologize because her career is non existant now?

So... Justin has to apologize because her career is non existant now?

ew.com/music/2017/10/23/justin-timberlake-justice-for-janet-super-bowl-halftime/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-207344/Janet-admits-planning-boob.html
youtu.be/wQad3_5Sc6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are they upset at Timberlake?

Seems in the article that they both apologized about it and now since she isn't popular she doesn't get invited to the halftime show. I'm confused at the logic here.

Lady Gaga has the best superbowl in recent years
>live killer vocals
>while doing acrobatics
>jumping in monster heels
>playing at least two different instruments
Even if you dont like her or her music, you are a fool to dismiss her technical skills as a musician and live performer

The FCC banned her from radio airplay and MTV after the incident. That's why she's not popular anymore.

Seems like the anger is slightly misplaced. Its the FCC that should apologize to her. IIRC the former chairman even admitted to overreacting a few years ago.

I haven't checked but I guarantee he apologised about a million times to her and also publicly afterwards.

Wasn't it supposed to be part of the show anyway, but the wrong part of her costume ripped?

you're right but people don't want to admit it.

Gaga was the best since MJ and Prince. Madonna, too although bringing in LMFAO kinda ruined her performance

That point might hold water if she wasn't wearing the gawdiest nipple ring on earth

They both knew what was going to happen

It all went as planned

Who cares about the Jacksons? Micheal is dead.

Considering she's in her 50s her career is fine. When you're a pop star over the age of 40+ your career is basically just touring and collecting awards.

I thought Janet's was great but unfortunately the tit thing at the end overshadowed the entire performance.

Implying they didn't fuck that night

Why is that even an argument? Of course they did. You can call it stage professionalism, but Janet held that pose. Anybody else who was genuinely embarrassed would have dropped spaghetti.

>he should apologize for something she planned for her show.

Do brainlet liberals stop to think for 1 second

>2004 shit
Please Kim nuke America

but that was part of the act
she even had something to cover her nipple, she was prepared to have her tits out

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-207344/Janet-admits-planning-boob.html

But it was during his song. I'm pretty sure he wasn't clueless about his own segment of the performance.

I never understood why she got the brunt of the blame. He literally raped her on stage

The consensus is in favor of giving her another chance. I'm all for it. Don't treat us stupid and claim she never knew about it though.

This time Janet should rip Justin's shirt and expose his titty and then they both look into the camera and say "But this totally okay, America? Wow!"

>Americans overreacting for accidental nipple
Not even Japan would care

Hey fattie. It's ok for a man to show his chest 99.9% of the time.

The point is their did rehearsal, they planned that shit.
He didn't just though "OH shit am gonna rip her dress to see her titties", like retard SJWs are implying here.

They both apologized so theres nothing much to whine about this.

>implying he wasn't planning on this moment since he was a kid

>it was staged then
>it is staged now

I actually thought Katy Perry's halftime show was better.

You mean when Missy Eliott and Left shark completely outstaged her? She's all props and distractions

Ironic considering she used to be a Christian singer with a guitar.

ITT: /tv says every other performance in the SB has been great

I love twitter

Don't have anything important to write about? Find something someone is complaining about on twitter, make it trend and write about how people are upset over it.

The Jacksons Power Rankings

1. Michael
2. Janet

>POWER GAP

3. Tito
4. Jermaine
5. Randy
6. Rebbie
7. Marlon
8. Jackie

>POWER GAP

9. LaToya

Her people are just giving him one last chance to apologise before fucking his shit up

My brethren she is short and has a fat booty.
Like 5 foot 3? I need to come home to her. Look down on her, pick her up.
Fuck her like Jmac fucks petite shorties
I want to eat her fat ass. Lick that asshole clean after a show

why are americans so prudish

>Left shark
absolutely based

>This is what caused the birth of Youtube

bruno mars was better

This. He's probably done it before too.
In fact I wouldn't be surprised if women started coming forward to bravely tell their story about how Justin also ripped their clothing 10-15 years ago.

He's a shirt ripper, that one is.

Lady Gaga is fucking great and always has been. The hate against her is Kanye tier bullshit. She's talented.

What site do these come from again?

fanfiction.net

I hate articles that show twitter posts, if I want to read angry tweets I have the app on my phone, why would I read about someone else reading twitter?

I remember watching that live and being the only person in the room to notice it, no one believed me. Then the next day it was all over the news.

>Micheal's 'accidental' overdose
>Janet's 'accidental' wardrobe malfunction
It was an organized fall, they had to remove her in order to promote the rise of Beyonce. The Jackson family has always been problematic for the elite in Hollywood.

It's just retarded Sup Forumssters who can't stand the fact she's brave enough to stand up against tyranny.

Oh good so I'm not the only one who notices Beyonce gets ridiculous praise for doing things Janet Jackson did a million times better 20 years ago.

Beyonce is talented but damn the media overrates and licks her ass every time she farts. It's annoying.

Funny thing is that she had a pastie over her nipple anyway.

this

>Jermaine
He tried to be his brother
youtu.be/wQad3_5Sc6Y

I gave him points for playing instruments.

My man. I don't know why people keep sleeping on that performance

>Hillary supporters
>Pizza and "pasta" acolytes

How much longer will Sup Forums support these celebrity pedos, bros?

my niggas

Bruno Mars was so good.

He didn't even perform Grenade

So did she divorce raoe her husband yet? I have no sympathy for this old thot.