Space for Sade DCEU Conversation

Only positivity allowed, don't fall for shills.

WW movie looking great. What you expect of its themes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5lk_PYF0jA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

World War II will not happen in the DCEU

>where was Diana during World War 2
>it didn't happen

I think you meant "safe" but now I'm just thinking about sado-masochism.

>Only positivity allowed
Fuck off to reddit, safespace faggot

Why would Sade give a fuck about the DCEU?

Even fucking Sade would have made a better Wondy than what they went with

WW1 is the craziest time in history
some European poets at the time described the tanks rolling through their villages as demons spawned by hell itself, spitting fire and chaos
its a really cool time period because people had no exposure to anything, even electricity in most places
the wars had been previously been fought on horseback with just rifles
now they utilized chemical and trench warfare, also tanks and planes
the world changed because of this war
it'd be super interesting is someone tried capturing how horrific it was, like with monsters but I feel like WW is going to just kill a lot of Austrians or something

Tbh old War theme movies just don't appeal to me.
But I know thats big part of WonderWoman's ethos

>DCEU
>positivity
>Sup Forums
nice try

eh, plenty of people like the DCEU, there was just a thread yesterday about it, but for whatever reason this thread feels like bait

Suicide Squad just got nominated for an Oscar for Makeup and Hairstyling

honestly only gonna watch it in screens if it has Enemy Ace.

I mean it has to right, one of DC's best written characters and pretty much the only noteable thing set in WWI from DC

It's Wonder Woman, kinky sex is highly relevant.

>plenty of people like the DCEU, there was just a thread yesterday

Fucking haha

The thread is just the same 4 people arguing with everybody that says that it is shit, those threads barely reach 40IPs with most people criticizing it, which just show that almost no fucking body really like it here.

nah, its usually the critics that keep same posting desu.

>one of DC's best written characters

Not really, no matter the site, the movie had a bad reception.

Also its pretty clear for anyone who read one of these threads.

yeah, I read one of those threads, a few of them, its pretty clear there are just a few buttmad shit posters who cant let stuff go, and there are a handful of Snyderfags that hold a conversation for a bit and leave.

I mean people are always going to post more about things they dont like than things they do, most of the good stuff about the movie has already been said, while people still get their rocks off to proving to everyone they hate the movie.

>few

Go on the WW thread and see how many IPs there are and how many people say that it is shit. Its always like this on any DCEU news, it has more of 100IPs with people complaining about the universe, its pretty clear that nobody is hyped for WW or JL.

You are just doing demage control. You can even desagree with the criticism, but saying that just few people dislike snyderman is delusion.

Enemy Ace is goat dude, one of the few comic characters from the big two to never have a shit story.

>Go on the WW thread

You mean the very thread that we are in? That has 11 IPs and you are the only one being negative? Well Suicide user too but fuck him.

I'm negative about the movie too! ME! user! Betcha didn't see that coming?

>ip count doesnt go up

hmmm

I was talking about the other thread with a WW on OP on the catalog.

Paranoic.

Wow, it's almost like the IP count doesn't go up after I've already posted in the thread! But that's not how it works, is it?

>just two people out of 11 who are same posting over and over again

proving my point

>same posting
How have I been sameposting? My first post wasn't to you and my second post was just butting into show my lack of support for the movie.

Fear maybe? Compassion?

Anyway, share your favorite moments/scenes/aspects from the DCEU so far!

Mos
>> "Krypton had it's chance" Fantastic tragic moment, score is perfect when the scout ship banks downward.
youtube.com/watch?v=g5lk_PYF0jA

Bvs
>> Clark holding on to DD even when he sees the nuke coming.
>> "I love you, this is my world, you are my world"

Do you even know what "sameposting" is?

>looking great

Jesus, this looks great for you (1)

Since it is confirmed Danny Huston is playing Ares (sadly) my biggest hope is him growing to 15 foot tall or so and having his classic/injustice armor in the film and DC is just refusing to show it to us after all the complaints about Doomsday being in the 3rd trailer.
Would be a horrific waste if they don't.

Sup Forums it is not reddit or superherohype
People here have opinions

>Only positivity allowed, don't fall for shills.
Not your safe space, go back to tumblr.

>complaints

Complaints?
The biggest complaints is Gal Gadut

this monster they had to show in the trailers though

we are expecting something like this, not a semi-anorexic model

>we

>this monster they had to show in the trailers though

Aphrodite did not bless her with beauty.

People with brain

A lot of singers have a better body than Gal Gadot

Any notion when we should be getting a 3rd trailer?

People with taste

>don't fall for shills.
>WW movie looking great

Diana has never looked like that consistently in the comics.
Fuck off.

It'a shit, download it illegally and watch at home.

Thank me later

Literally NOTHING about the fucking trailers look bad except Etta and a few points of poor slow mo.

Are number one!

some user said last weel that it was pretty much confirmed he was gonna be showing up as a giant in the last act and would have a sky battle with steve trevor in a plane.

But then there was no actual quote or source so its probably bull.

>Diana has never looked like that consistently in the comics.
>Fuck off.

Lovely.

You fell for the shill. Also the slow-mo might just be a trailer thing, who knows?

One more

Wis she's sit on my face.

This shot of him getting tossed around like a rag doll doesn't inspire confidence.

That is specific to Frank Cho's style, not one other artist in rebirth has drawn her like such.

least you got Dr. Poison to some degree

And no artist ever drawed her as a flat chested stick.

Yeah but it's just unrealistic comics proportions, Gal Gadot is the closest approximation to the peak of human beauty.

She doesn't even remotely look stickish in the films or action scenes which is all that matters.

>Only positivity allowed
So this is your safe space?

He's not even at his final form! We'll see his true power soon enough.

Can't be horrible

I think this movie will be between Suicide Squad and Man of Steel in terms of quality. So basically 7-8/10. But who knows, it might surprise me (either better or worse).

>Only positivity allowed
I'm positive Wonder Woman's going to stink link an unwashed muff. How's that for positivity, you fucking queer?

>I think this movie will be between Suicide Squad and Man of Steel in terms of quality. So basically 7-8/10.

But MOS was at best 7 and SS at best 4.

You really have low standarts.

Nah you just can't appreciate good movies. Suicide Squad was a 6 and MoS an 8.5.

Clark telling Lois he loves her before his ultimate sacrifice makes me tear up every time. Never had a superhero movie make me cry like a baby quite like this one.

I don't give a fuck about this movie, or the DCEU in general.
I just came here to say that I would fuck Gal's brains out.

I can do this all day, m8
How about start reading some comics, huh?

JUST

>Gal Gadot is the closest approximation to the peak of human beauty.

:^)

what brains?

tfw to smart for a brain

Talking serious
She appears to have microcephaly, the shape of the head, and that difficulty to speak

Every DCEU movie manages to be worse than the other.

Its a really big fucking feat.

This

BvS>MoS>SS

??
Did you think BvS came out before MoS or something?

I think it's some kind of reverse marketing scheme.

Each one is worse than the last, making the previous one look better. Eventually they'll just literally be shit smeared on a camera, and people will be talking about the genius of MoS.

Eh, to be fair pretty much all the great beauties you see in movies, TV, or modeling benefit from all sorts of make-up, lighting, editing, etc.

When you see candid pictures of these women in their normal lives they're attractive but not as inhumanly beautiful as they appear on the screen or page.

I'll bet it's going to be downright schizophrenic in tone because DC saw BvS get bashed for being ridiculously grimdark and SS make money by being whacky.

It's going to be a jarring mishmash of absurdly self-serious and zany.

Prove him wrong.

BvS is a worse story than MOS, even the fights are a letdown.

I can honestly say I am positively looking forward to the threads that happen after this movie comes out.

Why? They won't even be funny because they'll just be more of the same, unless WW defies the odds and is actually good.

>Only positivity allowed, don't fall for shills.
I... what?

That was yet another stupid thing about BvS: they centered the movie around their conflict so much that it was even in the title, yet the actual fight was unbelievably boring. They pushed each other around for a few minutes, then it ended.

>WW sucks but is critically acclaimed and loved by audiences while making almost a billion
>unfortunately it's a bad movie
What sides will people be on? The people who only care about muh RT would be forced to say it's a good movie. Would fans of Snyder say it's good or bad? How about so-called "DC fans" who hate Snyder?

Justice League trailer drops on Friday.

Lol i found it funny that they even hyped it up with #whowillwin as if there was gonna be some long standing battle throughout the movie. As if anyone couldnt see batman was gonna "win" from the get.
What a fuckin stupid movie.

WW is gonna be shit too and I guarantee when it flops ppl will say its because we're in a post Teump presidency and blame it on him, misogyny, the alt right, nazis, etc. etc.

I hope it's true this time.

>How about so-called "DC fans" who hate Snyder?

well now I know not to be here this weekend

Yeah. Will they claim "wow this is the perfect representation of Wonder Woman" because it made money and got upvoted on RT, even if it was a bad movie? I hope it's a good movie but it's a fun thought experiment.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

It's a bad movie but is both critically acclaimed and beloved by audiences? How would it be critically acclaimed if it were bad?

You get movies that are critically acclaimed but fail popularly, or critically panned but successful, but not both. Can you give an example of what you're talking about?

>Depicting the profound horror of a wartime paradigm shift

>DC

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaaha

Martha