AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Filming for both movies has officially begun yesterday in Atlanta.

What are your expectations, Sup Forums? What do you want to see?

I want to see Thanos using up the special effects budget every moment he's on screen like it was his only chance.

Stupid quips
Manlet actors

I expect an epic tracking shot of every MCU hero fighting Thanos and whoever his minions turn out to be.

And gay shipping bucket loads and loads of gay shipping fan art

I want to see the Defenders and Ghost Riders but Ike's gotta be a boor.

>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out and Bucky dying
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to *beep*
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
>Thanos leaves Thor heavily incapacitated and unworthy of Mjolnir
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... all these actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up
"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos speaks to the Avenger while looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper

I want half of the roster dead, I want to see the power of Thanos and Avengers scared for shit the first time they see him. Reference to Sherlock with Stark and Strange on the screen. Not much of a quipfan, though scenes with Star Lord, Ant-Man, Spidey and Stark just have to be funny. They can't pull off any punches, just give the best you've got Marvel

"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos uses the time gem to revert Roger's back to his former self, an attempt to humiliate him along with his fallen comrades
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos slaps Rogers around
"Just like your race, small, weak, and stupid"
>Thanos prepares to end this one sided battle with a single blow
>Rogers barely manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest
>Rogers smiles
'I can do this all day' as life exits his eyes

You do know that there's absolutely no coincidences for this event, right? Because everything Thanos does is undone in the comics just like it will be in the movies?

>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark and Bucky by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday 1943, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy pronounces thinking Steve would take another rain check
"I know" Steve says with a smile on his face, tears in his eyes
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts racing on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve and Bucky alone in the spotlight

>confused Steve asks Bucky
"What is this place?"
"The end of the line"
"What about the others?"
"You can still save them, -or you could stay, either way, I'm with you, Pal"
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve reaches for the hand
>Thanos goes on with his rampage and prepares to end life on earth
"Odinson, gaze upon what you failed to protect"
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Thanos charges in
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir just as Thanos is about to annihilate him
>huge explosion with lightning and *beep*
>chainmail armor starts to envelop Rogers and is reverted back to his stronger self
>Rogers gains the power of Thor and smacks Thanos around
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff

you mean consequences? yeah, I know they are going to reverse the timeline and shit, still I want to see heroes get some shit beaten out of them

>consequences
Yes I do, no idea why it turned into coincidences.

Are you gay for Steve?

Why post this in every thread?

Nobody cares.

Pretty sure I read last week that it was filming in Scotland not Atlanta.

It's in both, but I reckon they're filming in Atlanta first.

It's a pretty hectic shoot, apparently. Dave Bautista is already at work, but Elizabeth Olsen won't report to set until April.

This but lesbian shipping with Brie & Lizzie.

I expect a bland, by-the-numbers Hollywood spectacle. There will probably be an overabundance of CGI at the end, with a 30-45 minute fight sequence that will largely be CGI animation and gurning faces

I will go and watch it at the cinema, and then probably never see it again. Nerds will decry it as the worst or the best, but ultimately it will just be bland.

A fun amusing film that ends poorly with a bossfight that is underwhelming and sad.

Thanos quoting Trump and being swiftly quipped into submission by a disabled, queer, trans-black They-Hulk after being misgendered.

>I want half of the roster dead
>a roster of 20-30 people max gets turned into 10-15

That's kinda overkill.

>What are your expectations
I'm expected to be disappointed, there is no way the final product will match the and meet expectations

I want Thanos to kill the Stan Lee cameo.

Imagine how people would flip.

RIP

That's the one thing I don't want for this film.

Can I subscribe to your Fanfiction.net account?

This is some c grade shit writing right here, folks.

Im more looking forward to part 4, cause I really want to see ant-man and wasp officially join the avengers. They have a movie in a 2018, so the likely will not appear in a decent capacity in avengers 3. I really hope they are in Avengers 4 though.

Spider-man getting the black suit for his 2019 movie would be fucking great too.

Adam Warlock would be nice, Cap wielding the hammer, a lot of stuff I want I think would be better for Avengers 4.

Only if Stan dies IRL after

too pure for this universe

I want Thanos to fucking kill everyone. Just like in the comics, the last hour of Part 2 should be everyone fighting Thanos in a group effort and he simply blinks them out of existence, while destroying reality itself. Then when he realizes there's nothing left to conquer, he willingly relinquishes his power, restores everything, and kills himself to finally be with Death or whatever.

But knowing the MCU, Thanos will be your average big bad and it's gonna be a long, drawn out final battle where either Tony or Cap get the final kill, followed by a quip and credits

Imagine if the first part of Infinity War had Thanos just go from The Collector, to Nova Corp, to Asgard, and just crush everything in his pursuit of the Gems.
I don't care if the rest is shit as long as I get a few scenes of Thanos being a complete badass.

This and Warmachine won't survive the first 15 minutes

In Avengers 3 Thanos resurrects various dead characters from past films that Marvel still has under contract and forces them to bend to his will (Red Skull, Quicksilver, ect). Sending them to distract the Avengers while he collects the Infinity Stones.

Thanos desecrating Wanda's memory of Pietro brings out the early stages of her reality warper/chaos magic abilities.

The Nova Corps develop the Nova Force but are defeated by Thanos in Avengers 3.

Rhomann Dey survives Avengers 3 and joins the fight on Earth but dies during Avengers 4 saving the Guardians. His helmet is all that remains.

>The Nova Corps develop the Nova Force but are defeated by Thanos in Avengers 3.
All I want to see with that is Rich finally being set up to become the Lone Ranger. He can still fight Thanos and lose, just as long as he looks cool doing it.

Warfare that lasts for an infinite amount of time.