ITT: Rewrite a Marvel or Dc character to make them more interesting and better, in your opinion

ITT: Rewrite a Marvel or Dc character to make them more interesting and better, in your opinion.

>Every single Marvel character
INTO THE TRASH THEY GO

Superboy would just be ignoring the past 7 years and pretending he was back to the shirt and jeans

>Spider-Man
could actually controll and summon spiders

Every Marvel character is now either gay or black

The same experiment that created Bruce Banner was an attempt at recreating the Super Soldier Serum

A Superman Team-Up book that has him teaming up with the lesser known members of the DCU to help bring exposure to lesser known ideas and concepts

Firestorm now has full on fusion powers. Like some DBZ shit. So if he gets together with Captain Atom then he gains all of Atom's powers on top of his

Two of those has already happened and I've always thought fusion was retarded
Probably could work in the right context though

>tfw working on a short six ish issue webcomic about what is essentially a reworked wonder woman with a bunch if public domain superheroes for fun and some practice in finishing a complete work

Should get it out in a couple of weeks.

But yeah basically I want to rewrite it so the whole original "superhero who uses love to defeat their enemies" is more prevalent, this itteration just wrestles enemies and messes with their heads with wordplay and truth force to talk out problems.

Trying to make it interesting by putting her in a situation that is immediately so morally grey and complex on a grand scale that that doesn't really work out too well, so it sends her on a globetrotting adventure to basically try and figure out how to save the world of man.

Also added a rival character who is essentially doing the same thing but instead of love is all about hate, argument ing that hate is the fuel for revenge and justice and is in some ways more positive than love, which can constrict and blind people to truth. And the twist is while the wonder woman knockoff forces people to tell the truth, the rival character forces people to see the truth.

Making it a big juxtaposition between honestly pretty dire real world modern geopolitics mixed with a main character thats kind of a weirdo, in the vein of brave and the bold aquaman as a kind of reaction to all these quirky marvel superhero ones who aren't really heroic at all and come across as unlikeable because of it. Also trying to really explore what love and hate and freedom and slavery really mean in the modern world, kind of give it some introspective gravitas that sets it apart from a vigilante revenge story or a typical set place superhero. I really want to take that "I love everyone" line and run with it.

Here's a preliminary drawing, trying to figure out what to exaggerate to make it less of a sheer wonder woman clone, settling on a constellation themed power set so she can do a bunch of goofy sentai poses.

There's only one Joker

>tfw working on a short six ish issue webcomic about what is essentially a reworked wonder woman with a bunch if public domain superheroes for fun and some practice in finishing a complete work
>Should get it out in a couple of weeks.
Where can we find it?

I'm setting up an art blog and i'll most likely storytime it in Sup Forums when I'm done, with links and stuff.

I was a little hesitant on wether or not this should be the free online work I focus on while I look for work, as opposed to maybe some other less derivative ideas I have in the pipeline, but eh. It feels like a rite of passage to make a superhero comic and it's what I feel like doing right now.

>Professor Xavier admits he knows humans and mutants will never live and tolerate each other, in fact he thinks even less of humans than Magneto
>He tricks his students into thinking the opposite so that they help keep the world in balance, rather then join the likes of villanious mutans and rush its destruction
>He was always smart enough to realize there is no happy ending, only an endless struggle, and he rationalizes the lie of peace by assuring himself that it's better than oblivion

Sounds cool

Joker is black, listens to blues and talks like a jive turkey.

>Nightwing
Sexually fluid.

I too think Nightwing is better when he fights crime with gallons of cum.

OP said to rewrite them

How viscous would he be?

I'd make superman a jew

> Peter Parker is a young genius. His parents alive. He is a little messed up silent type.
> uses shady schemes and cunning to get revenge on bullies and allure girls. Therefore, he is given a nickname “spider-man”.
> As a university student, he is torn between his two mentors, pragmatic Dr. Octavius (which married to his aunt) and idealistic Dr. Connors.
> As a grown-up, he works at OsCorp due to his parent’s nepotism and mentor’s recommendations.
> OsCorp kills Parkers because they refused to cooperate with Norman's biogenetic weaponization plans. OsCorp interrupts funding of Octavius and Connors projects as well.
> Peter combines his mentor’s developments to transform himself into spider-man and avenge his family.
> Spider-man is an antihero.
SFBE

Carol Dancers is back in black outfit. Triple her breast size.

>Carol Dancers
Carol Dancers with Wolves

Bring back Carol Danvers original long hair

Instant fix

Batman either has actual superpowers or doesn't go along for the big JL missions. Same for the other squishy humans like Green Arrow and Black Canary.

Technology actually progresses.