Finally, at last, after all these years, you have become, the fellowship of the ring, please switch to disc 2

>finally, at last, after all these years, you have become, the fellowship of the ring, please switch to disc 2

the least comfy part of the extended editions, getting up to switch discs

>using physical media in (2^20)-31

>that math
I was lazy enough to assume it was right for a second

if you scroll up and down real fast in the categories pic related looks like jar jar binks. I think the chair behind him makes it look like ears

bump

Holy shit.
When I moved in with my roommates last month, the first thing we did together was watch this. And then when we got to this point, we decided maybe later and never got back to it.

Woah

Lorefriends:

I read a theory that the reason that Eru was so hands off with sauron is that Eru feared being corrupted by the ring and messing up the multiverse with it. Does that hold water?

>(2^20)-31=current year

Nope. Eru is hands off with literally everything

>literally obliterated an entire country, reshaped a continent, and changed the physics of the world

That’s why he decided to be hands off after. He didn’t have a gentle touch.

If he could do that without the ring, imagine how much damage he could cause if he was wearing it

>in the categories
What?

mis ter an der son
ter
an
der
son

Eru created the ring, because he created Sauron. He could literally think it out of existence, the reason he lets it happen is because he's bored as fuck.

It's 2^11 - 31
Did you major in web design?

>Eru created the ring, because he created Sauron.. He could literally think it out of existence

Why didn't Gandolfini simply magic Froddler to Mordor?