How does DC get away with being this based?

>good luck Thor

Top lel

Same reason Fox-UK posted that Batman joke months back
It's just some fucking intern running it

What joke?

I don't get the joke. She doesn't use a hammer, yes, she uses a sword. Okay???

>doesn't need a hammer

just magic bracers, shield, sword, lasso..

>like a bat, I dig
They posted the Aquaman joke from justice league trailer
Of course Sup Forums assumed it meant we would get an Xmen vs DCEU movie

>wonder woman uk

she doesn't need a shield either, but that didn't stop them from making her like Captain America

>imaginary character dick measuring contest
holywood crash when?

Wonder Woman has more powers than Captain America yet Cap only uses a shield. What does it mean?

The hammer was destroyed in the fucking trailer!

That's kind of the point of Ragnarok, right? He loses his hammer and finds a way to be a hero in spite of it?

>even twitter accounts about female characters are stupid

>We get a DC / Fox X-Men crossover before a legitimate Marvel Cinematic Universe

huh, maybe the tweet means "you can be a hero without your hammer"
>tfw it was a compliment all along

>Making this joke for a movie where he won't even have a hammer
lol

OP is a faggot

>>good luck Thor

They literally just wished it good luck. Not this shitty Sup Forums console war "Heh...Good luck Kid" sort of shit. Only internet losers care about this shit. Half the actors are friends who appear in other movies with each other. Cavill and Johansson were shilling watches together a few years ago for Christ's sake.

You're not emphasizing it correctly. It's showing comic book ancient myth god solidarity, like "Wonder Woman doesn't need a hero...[and neither does Thor!]"

>All these manchildren who know the plot to thor fagnarok

Seems like a stupid thing to put oin the trailer. Would have made a great "Oh shit" moment in a movie which is apparently lacking in any sort of drama

DChads: 1
Marvelcucks: 0

what episode of The Oliver is this?

Well there's a reason the show wasn't picked up

>Wonder woman doesn't need any discernible acting talent to be a hero. All she needs is the power of Gods chosen people.

Fixed it for ya

Are you retarded? How is it not a sarcastic "heh good luck kid" when the tweet literally begins by insulting Thor because he has a hammer

That part was just to big up Wonder Woman. So when they said "Hope you Smash it" what did that mean?

Console wars have rotted the brains of you cunts

>she just needs a shield, a world war and a costume based on the american flag colors also batman
wew lad

>oliver

Wait, Thor is out today?
Checked my cinema homepage and it said 31st of october.

Smash=hulk
Become a SMASH hit
also Chris Thor (whatever his last name is) tweeted about Wonder Woman too I think.

SEETHING

>Maui loses his hair in the original draft of Moana
>Maui loses his hook in the original draft of Moana
>Maui travels underwater and fights monsters in the original draft of Moana
>Maui realizes he doesn't need his hook to be useful

>Te Kā was referred to in early drafts of the film as Te Pō,[14] a reference to the Māori goddess Hine-nui-te-pō, who was originally the life-giving goddess Hine-tītama, but became the goddess of death upon discovering that her husband the god Tāne was also her father.[15] Māui set out to defeat her in order to bring immortality to humans, but failed and was himself killed.[16]

Marvel is remaking Disney movies now instead of Ironman.

Internationally.

>Thor is out today?

It is here in NZ. None of my friends have talked about seeing it which is strange. Just checked what seats are left for the 8pm showing and half the seats are left