just because they dislike your religion

How do you react?

Kill a bunch of kids

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Arest them for treason

AUUUUUUURRRRGHHH

>[autistic screeching]

probably the same way sheev did

it isn't Sheev's 'religion' they're arresting him for. It's because he divided the galaxy and directly caused the deaths of trillions just so he could rule. It just so happens that the Sith are notable for doing this.

Sheev-spin 360 degrees and walk away

They had no evidence or anything

>Orchestrated a war between two disposable forces with little collateral damage to civilians
>End the corruption of the Republic and unify the galaxy
>Remove a death cult that abducts children and brainwashes them into their religion.

wait, sheev is the bad guy?

No collateral damage? Just how braindead is you?

I think it was more they realized he was the one responsible for the whole galactic war, manipulation of the political climate, funding things not approved by the senate, deliberately conning people into breaking away from the republic which caused countless millions to die from poverty and starvation, and because he was indeed an evil as fuck sith from a religion of completely evil fucks who have never done anything good in the entire history of the religion.

Those gets

> leaving mace dindu in charge of the jedi council
> Mace Dindu intends to lead a group of jedi to excute an extremely popular supreme chancellor in his own official because he heard he is a Sith without trial.
> Does this at near of the victory of the republic force. The war success is the reason behind the chancellor’s popularity in the first place
> Even a dumbass hot head like Anakin Skywalker can figure out that this is a bad idea

Biggest mistake yoda did ever. Yoda should have ran the council and send Mace Dindu to some shit hole until the war ends.

>four literally whos vs the greatest sithlord of all times
What was the most intelligent black man in the galaxy thinking when he decided this was a good idea?

>just because they dislike your religion
When your religion is widely recognized as pure evil with a stated goal of conquering the galaxy and enslaving everyone in it - and where "lords" of that religion (which you have been revealed to be) usually have immense telekinetic and mental powers, and you just happen to be the president of space, having hidden your religious beliefs from everyone all along, and have frequently made statements in clear contradiction to your religious beliefs in an obvious attempt at subterfuge.

Yeah, I'd call that grounds for caution.

>muh disturbance in the force

yea, fuck them

How Islamophobic shitlord

Pretty sure Mace was some highly regarded duelist and master of his own style of lightsaber fighting. And the green alien dude was that Fisto guy who survived that crazy gladiator pit fight in episode 2, so they weren't nobodies. Sheev is just that dam good and they had no idea what he was capable of.

I use my force powers to turn off their lightsabers

seriously, how come no one ever does that in a fight?

windu had beaten sheev tho

Well now it was actually a good idea, even with three casualties Windu would have won if Anakin hadn't interfered.

Now I want to see a Jedi/Sith fight that is just both of their lightsabers turning off and on rapid fire while they stand still.

Ignorant fuckwit

i kick their asses!

Nigger, put your glow sticks down.

Because lightsabers don’t follow a standardised design, your enemy can’t always be sure where the switch or other vital components are to mess with them. Many Jedi built sabres that wouldn’t turn off unless a series of steps were taken, rather than a single switch. And would you waste time trying to figure out how some guys glow stick turns off while he’s trying to stab you with it?

Hand out the oxxies, pump up the techno and have a fucking glow stick rave.

The Jedi used a disposable slave army of vat born flesh robots without free will or family to miss them.

kill them with a gun.
seriously why do they not use balistics

I'm terrified

I don't think you know what collateral damage means.

Windu was stronger than Sheev? lmao no

>"I AM ALLAH"

*sigh* and mutter to myself, "so it's treason then.." before lunging at them with a light sabre