Why did she rarely wear the green outfit?

Why did she rarely wear the green outfit?

Why did she wear it at all?

because she is shameless.

They probably worried she looked too lewd naked, but later episodes just said "fuck it".

Was it really early episodes that had the dress? I think it was only when she was playing supporting character in the "school life" stories.

Maybe it;s because nearly all the other characters do wear at least one piece of clothing. She really would look naked in comparison. That's kinda hot.

She only wore it in one episode and it was an episode from near the start of the series. So it was probably an old production design that was discarded, but too late for the animators to go back and change it.

An early production model for her with different hair and buck teeth appeared in the pilot, too.

green+purple isn't a very flattering combination

She's dressing Lex Luther or Green Goblin colors here

thanks doc

She only wore that outfit in her first appearance. She was basically naked from that point on......I for one actually like her with clothes on.

They probably ditched the dress design because it obscured the white stripe down her back. You know, the defining part of the cartoon skunk design.

Because she knows it turns you on, Satan.

I don't think the TT writers liked Fifi very much. She only starred in 3 solo shorts, the first two being zero-effort clones of each other and the third having her get beat to shit by Elmyra the whole time.

Fifi was pretty much just a supporting character and crowdfiller who rarely acted on her gimmick of comically chasing boys.

Fifi's shtick was really repetitive and that's probably why the writers never used her as a solo character. It was always the same shit over and over again.

>Boy gets stripe down his back
>Fifi catches boy
>Fifi molests boy
>Boy escapes
>Fifi chases boy
>Fifi catches boy
>repeat until 5 minutes is filled up.

Out of Odor was probably the only good one of the 3 Fifi solo shorts because it subverted the formula and did something different. People just don't like it because they can't jack off to it and "wah wah the ending is MEAN SPIRITED!"

Probably by 1990 people didn't feel comfortable writing stories where a character hunts down and sexually assaults another character and is portrayed as the protagonist we're supposed to be rooting for to "win".

Also probably why in the Summer Vacation movie they overhauled Fifi's personality and turned her into a fawning groupie instead of an aggressive stalker/sex offender.

>Probably by 1990 people didn't feel comfortable writing stories where a character hunts down and sexually assaults another character

But we still get cartoons with that plot, even today.

I almost forgot today's dose. Thanks doc.

>Probably by 1990 people didn't feel comfortable writing stories where a character hunts down and sexually assaults another character
Get a load of this guy.

If you've got a better excuse as to why Fifi had so few solo shorts, I'd like to hear it.

It's a weak gag. 2 episodes dedicated to a Le Pew routine is tired, not shameful.

After all, they weren't ashamed at all of playing her sex appeal up in other skits.

>If you've got a better excuse as to why Fifi had so few solo shorts, I'd like to hear it.

She wasn't funny.

>She wasn't funny.

This. I don't think anyone ever actually laughed at a Fifi cartoon.

Fapped, yes. But laughed? No.

Humanized Fifi who is a college student who attends classes in the nude and doesn't bathe when

Reverse-Rape Culture?

She goes to sorority parties and date-rapes boys when they get blackout drunk?

>humanized Fifi
But user, think about the fluffy tail.

>green+purple isn't a very flattering combination

uwotm8

>But user, think about the fluffy tail.

Chains and handcuffs?

That's what she used her tail for in the cartoons, anyway.

Only if she rubbed them all over her body so they smelled like her unwashed funk.

>doesn't bathe when
what about overuse of perfume?
That's as much a nose burner.

Looks more like a hospital gown

Why not both?
>doesn't bathe because she's a poorfag who lives in her car
>stinks herself up with perfume to mask her gross french B.O

That's fine, too, I just want a naked French girl with no shame

They're also not soft and comfy. Unless they're fuzzy handcuffs but that would be sewper lewd.

This just gets better and better

Doesn't Fifi literally chase down, tackle and amorously force herself on uninterested boys, then tie them up with her tail so they can't get away?

A humanized version of that would cross the line from cute to creepy. But muh dick would love it.

I primarily want it because I had a crush on her as a kid but grew out of being able to feel sexual attraction to furry characters. Humanizing her does definitely add and emphasize a lot to the experience in general, though.

>Doesn't Fifi literally chase down, tackle and amorously force herself on uninterested boys, then tie them up with her tail so they can't get away?

Her official bio material from the model sheets describes her as a "feminist", so making her a sexually liberated college girl who turns the "rape culture" back around on men would be appropriate.

It's imperative that she has a nice purple bush with a white skunk stripe through it.

>deskunkifying Fifi
shame on you

Not bad

She's adorable and you nailed the hair

Buddy I can't jerk it to something that looks like a plush toy

HRRRNNNG.

to each his own I guess

Pepe le Pew himself had far fewer shorts than a lot his contemporaries too.

looks absolutely nothing like fifi, good job

why did you draw a character from a webcomic?

NOICE.

I know you aren't doin requests, but puttin out there what I'd like to see:

>Fifi at a frat party, holding a beer with one hand, using the other hand to corner a nervous fratboy against a wall while she drunkenly hits on him.

I still think all anthropomorphic skunks should wear diapers, you can see why

Oddly, after 20+ years of TT fanart, humanized Fifi is mostly untrodden territory. Most of what's out there isn't very good, and what's ok all looks radically different with no consensus on how Fifi's details should translate to being human.

I like this one, tho.

And this one looks like a Chippette for some reason.

looks good I guess, but I can barely even make out her features from a human fashion standpoint and her head shape and nose look pretty off

this one's really good tho

Lovely.

Only thing I'd recommend is something to indicate a white stripe in her hair to make it clearer that it's Feef.

This is the only other... not terrible one I could find. Human Fifi is mostly a non-entity (probably because people can't live without the big fluffy tail).

>people unironically think this is any good
I'm having a fucking stroke.

Yeah I honestly wasn't trying very hard to make it look like "fifi" so much as a "smelly horny college student who wears perfume instead of bathing"
Any one in particular or are you just saying my art style is super generic?

No I can't see why. That's stupid. Do you think they stink of feces? That's not how a skunk works.

>>Fifi at a frat party, holding a beer with one hand, using the other hand to corner a nervous fratboy against a wall while she drunkenly hits on him.

Fratboy Furrball?

Well I'm just saying since Skunks make stink that comes out of there's butts, so I figured

He's a diaper fag from /trash/. Ignore him.

>>>Fifi at a frat party, holding a beer with one hand, using the other hand to corner a nervous fratboy against a wall while she drunkenly hits on him.
>Fratboy Furrball?

>Furrball goes to frat party hoping to get some action.
>Fifi is only girl to show interest in him and hounds him all over the party.
>Every time Furrball starts to make progress with another girl, Fifi shows up and her stink scares the girl away.
>Fifi eventually drags Furrball off and nobody helps him because "It's not rape when a girl does it".

There's a cartoon in there somewhere.

I like it. Fifi lives in a dump; she should be a little messy looking.

Like the nose, too. Fifi had a huge nose in the cartoon; glad you got that detail across.

I tried a bit harder on this one.

Love it.

harder works better

draw her naked next time

Fifi was an underage prostitute.

Slept in the back seat in a junkyard, whored herself out for money,
She had no issues being pursued by older men The one time she wore that green dress, she was calling from a john's house.

I admit I liked the cartoonier 4-fingered proportions from your first attempt, but this looks great.

Not Another Teen Movie?

>that time Fifi got cunt-blocked

Probably for the best. That dude is way too old to be chasing that tail

>Fifi was an underage prostitute.

Usually men approach prostitutes or prostitutes won't go after men unless there's a monetary reward of some sort.

Fifi pursued uninterested men for pure carnal satisfaction.

>Has never heard of happy hookers
>Fifi's profession left her hyper-sexualized. Why she threw herself at boys her age as well.

Would

Look at her face. She wanted the D.

I monitor every Fifi thread that pops up, hoping that this drawfriend will drop some deliveries.

Thank you.

Dr. Eggman's a goddamn feminist, so I'm pretty sure putting that in anybody's bio is just a throwaway.

>That time Fifi tried to fuck Elmyra

Wish "Out of Odor" had been about Elmyra getting stuck in the skunk costume and getting chased by Fifi. Woulda done more fer muh dick.

What we want isn't always what's best for us.

Remember that episode where Fifi was an unwed single mother trying to balance out her school life and her child?

Fortunately, neither do I.

Fifi ALWAYS wanted the D, tho.

I rest my case.

>Fifi's white stripe has an hour glass shape

Oh lawd.

Are you saying she's secretly a black widow?

What the hell is Fifi even DOING to Furrball in that screecap?

Is she picking him up and trying to carry him off?

Not like it's unusual for her to do.

Fifi is a bit of a slut.
Mind you they went to that party to pick up older men. Fifi was the only one that was successful. Until Babs cock blocked her.

FUCK IN HELL SKIN FAG!

I always wondered what Fifi was going to do with them if she'd successfully caught them and carried them away. Where was she going to take them? Her Cadillac in the dump? And not let them leave? Was she trying to kidnap them?

I imagine she wouldn't have the power to make them stay after getting what she wanted.

Keeping them forever is really more Elmyra's spiel.

Mmmm I like it.

none of that, she was just about to commit acts of public indecency

>Was she trying to kidnap them?

Pepe kidnapped Penelope in a few of his shorts.

And since Fifi is a knockoff of Pepe, that's probably what she was intending to do if Furrball or Calamity hadn't escaped at the end.

Rape him...duh.

but of course men can't be raped

basically pic related

Well yeah, but would she have raped him and let him go when she was do, or continued raping him forever?

>she smothers her victims with copious amounts of affection, and sweetly extorts romance out of them with the threat of her spray if necessary, justifying it as "encouraged gratitude" for her love
>if the plot never disrupts her endgame, she'll simply repeat ad nauseam until their mind is broken, or they become chemically addicted to her powerful scent and can't NOT be around her anymore

>The hours turn into days
>The days turn into weeks
>The weeks turn into months
>The months turn into years
>Eventually, you surrender all hope of ever getting away