Who's watching with me?

use spoilers please

too much batman

>Batman front and center
>John casting spells like hes some kind of larper
>Zatannas shitty costume
>Part of the shitty DC animated movie universe
Pass

so far I'm ok with John using mostly magical objects.
Zatanna never looks bad
Batman is not the main it's Constantine.

>All these plebs complaining about Batman aren't even fans of JLD.
Just watch the fucking movie and judge it for yourself you drones.

Why would anyone be a fan if JLD? Shit's awful.

I'm not a fan of the "team" but I'm a fan of Zatanna and Constantine, the movies pretty good it's a shame some of these goofs aren't even gonna give it a shit.

>Drones
Fucker its called learning from experience. DC animated movies have gone to hell since WAR. Batman doesnt need to be in this movie, period. Not only that, but the new 52 JLD wasnt that good to begin with.

No Jason.

> DC animated movies have gone to hell since WAR.
They weren't amazing but I wouldn't say they're shit. Perfect? No. 100% shot for shot recreations of the comics? Of course not. Enjoyable? Hell yes.

You're not exactly helping your case user

it is Timfag., ignore him .

JLD is just a dumb idea. Constantine and Zatanna are just different characters and the time if their characters don't mesh in well. John is an asshole and his magical abilities are weak. He's a legit anti hero and will sacrifice people to get the job done. Zatanna is light and funny and her magical abilities revolve around a gimmick(speaking backwards). Putting them together just takes both out of their element. Constantine is made into a superhero and he shoots magic lasers at people and is made into an action star. Zatanna is pulled into serious sitiluations instead if her usual light tone of stories and has to do rituals and other forms of spells that ate more advanced than her gimmick because hur dur big bad 2stronk. Also, they keep trying to force them as a couple yuck.

Fuck off, most of these naysayers don't even have an opinion of their own they just follow whatever some random poster sais. I know the animated movies aren't perfect but at least I form my own opinion of them.

See this is a legitimate critic of the movie and I can respect his opinion.

But faggots like this are idiots they name call and add nothing to the conversation. Also, blow me dipshit I'm a Jasonfag.

>Its Sup Forums is a hivemind episode
Fuck off. And the reason I said your argument was shit is because you didnt sound very confident in your opinion to begin with. Its fine if you like them user, no one is going to stop you. But dont get so defensive because some of us call out WB on their half ass shit. Theyre animation and writing have taken a step down, and making it a shared universe was a mistake
Nice falseflag

Timfag.,

did you never like when she showed up in the comics? Cause I loved their hate fucking relatioship in the comics

>LOOK WHAT HEY BLEEDIN' DONE TO ME HECKBLAZER

>adapting the milligan borefest WITH MORE BATMAN

hahahaha no user, i watched a clip yesterday and it was more than enough.

I like Constantine. I like Zatanna. I hate it when they're put together.

k, to all you shitters who haven't seen it batman is barely in it. This is Constantine and Zatanna the show so I can get why you don't like it. The major side characters are Jason Blood/Etrigan and Deadman. Batman is in the entire show but is background the entire time, hell Swamp Thing is more important and he just shows up in two scenes.

Other things I liked
>It's hellblazzer so Ritchie fucks up
>Almost everyone loses but Constantine
>Zatanna is fucking boss, takes out wonder woman and superman
>zatanna is fucking hot
>matt ryan

It was better than a lot of the recent DCAU

More like Justice League Dank, amirite guys?

What's up with zatanna going super saiyan

I'm not a huge fan of the magic side of DC but that was actually pretty good. The movie did put a lot of focus on John over everyone else and Batman was clearly just there so he could appear on the cover, but it was still pretty funny and told a entirely ok story. It's at any rate much better than the last few movies, and the lack of Damian helps.

>I'm not a huge fan of the magic side of DC
that is my favorite part of DC, I find it very much draws from the old style of fantasy like Lord Dunsany. It helps that Gaiman created a lot of the magical side of DC and he is a big fan of Lord Dunsany

Quick Sup Forums what are Constantine must reads and where can i read them?
He's also bi isn't he?

just start with Hellblazer #1 and read the whole thing. After that only Delano's one off is essential

>He's also bi isn't he?

That comes from a single line in the vertigo series where John says something like I've had a few different girlfriends, the odd boyfriend.

Eh, I'm a weird one. I like some fantasy novels (urban and not, Gaiman and Pratchett's Good Omens is a personal favourite) and basically play nothing but fantasy games but can't really seem to get into fantasy comics unless they are game tie-ins. Though I should probably try to pick up Sandman again because I do like the concept, I just can't seem to get into it properly.

>man created a lot of the magical side of DC
No he fucking didn't.

>literal shit monster
what will they think of next?

I wasnt onboard until I saw the poop demon

Even though I havent read the comics the movie is based on wouldnt Doctor Fate be a perfect fit for a movie like this?

cum monster

What's even going on here?
Is it airing right now, or streaming somewhere?
Does that mean the HD rips will be available soon?

They're okay. I liked the Batman Unlimited movies and Assault on Arkham too.

torrents mate, learn to use them
>

Actual dialogue:

>Your ass is grass, Constantine!
>And we're the lawnmower!

likkingg DAMIEN ? wow;, just wow., disapointing !

>Swamp Thing was totally useless and got rekt
They might as well have scrapped him out.

>Zatanna never looks bad

bruh did you see her nose

Oh, missed the release.
noice, thx m8

meme goblin

Seriously? Then I'm out. I was hoping this movie would show him some of the love he deserves.

His screen time is probably less than 5 min

Is Batman standing around going "What's happening I can't see shit" going to be a thing the entire movie?

Yeah that pissed me of he should have BTFO'd Destiny with maybe teams help.
Also again with Batman and Green Lantern ring bullshit.

That said movie was ok actually.

yeah but it's a pretty decent 5 minutes
>pissed off at constantine
>fucking boss fight
>has his humanity ripped out

A GOD DOES NOT PRATTLE WITH MORTALS

Is there going to be a sequel

most boring depiction of Dr. Destiny i have ever seen.
If they wanted a evil god to play the big dumb bag guy, they should had used Eclipso, hell he also has a magic gem related to his power so they wouldn't had to change anything.