What are your ideas for capeshit-based vidya, Sup Forums?

What are your ideas for capeshit-based vidya, Sup Forums?
Hard mode: no powerless street level characters like Batman/GA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R84svZiVrmU
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8832e68a-0465-4204-bcf5-8a819ac1f779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make Marvel Pokemon. - A game where you collect a huge roster of heroes and RPG elements.

Marvel Warriors - Dynasty Warriors with Marvel characters.

Make that co-op game with the Avengers they started years ago.

Make an FPS where you're a SHIELD Agent.

The Flash rhythm game

>that co-op game with the Avengers they started years ago
Oh?

4 player LOCAL and online marvel dynasty warriors or alternatively battlefront but with heros?

youtube.com/watch?v=R84svZiVrmU

A Marvel Universe Strategy RPG.

X-Comm but with Marvel or DC.

Have a map of the Earth, and villain groups start popping up everywhere. You have to assemble a team and try to balance out and destroy each threat before one of them pulls off their plan to destroy the world/do major harm.

Like, you got a Hydra faction, an AIM faction, the Hand, the Maggia, Asgardian factions, alien factions, Norman Osbron, etc all popping up and you have to divide and conquer with your missions. Doing attacks on storage houses or bases would decrease their plan counters and eventually you will be able to eliminate factions off the map.

Missions would be the turn base stuff with an overhead view and you lead your heroes to fight the various villains and stuff. Roster would be huge.

if I have to use the current Marvel line, a cheap dating sim/visual novel is all it's good for

Marvel/dc overwatch?

>marke marvel pokemon

nigga they did and the closed it down

Suicide Squad X-Com/Freedom Force styled game. It'll have the character customization of Freedom Force (With even more customization) and the Squad-Based Turn Based Strategy of X-Com. You pick different heroes for each mission all with different skills and abilities to help you, like one can pick locks and disable security measures, one can melt ice, one is really strong, etc.

Doesn't dc already have something like this?

Dynasty Warriors: X-men

You get crazy wild powers fighting hordes of robots, shi'ar, hellfire club soldiers, lizardmen and whatever. With tons of playable characters, mid-bosses, bosses, all kinds of stuff.

damn user did you read my mind?

It's what I was referring to. Fuck man, you get one of the highest played Facebook games ever, and then you get fired afterwords.

X-Men Legends II was of my favourite games. I had it on PSP and the storyline was great, as were the the different locations (Genosha, post-Apocalypse New York, Savage Land). The twist with Mr Sinister had me thinking they'd release a third at some point.

12 years later and I'm still waiting.

I always hate when a franchises does that tease where you're wondering the possibilities of it, and it never comes out.

Black Bolt's karaoke adventure

>game based on the original Amazing Spider-Man run
>tutorial mission is a retelling of Amazing Fantasy 15
>aesthetics from looks to music are those of 60s
>final mission is a dream boss-rush with a sequel hook in the end
>webswinging like in Spider-Man 2
>combat is like in Amazing Spider-Man games, except actually fluid and good

I just want it to happen.

I thought it would be cool if they took X-Men Legends as a sort of template and change/deepen a lot of things
>instead of every character be beat em up (even Jean) and similar power structure, specialize each character's featureset (as well as roles in the team; probably a lot of potential for Storm here) to hell; take how much Arkham gameplay feels specialized to Batman and make it that way for other characters all in the same game
>you can have Wolverine feel like in the Origins game, Cyclops and other leader-types be sort of RTS-hybrids; stuff like that

>base the story on select areas from comic lore (Giant Size, Murderworld, DoFP, Alpha Flight & Wendigo, Brood Saga, New Mutants introduction, Wolverine in Japan, Storm's/Magneto's character evolution, Nimrod etc).
>shitloads of exposition and R&R based character development tho
>show what you want in Mass Effect Normandy type stuff in the X-Mansion/Utopia/Asteroid M/Shi'ar ship/Morlock Alley/wherever
>the devs can skip around the timeline at their leisure like the later parts of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (except the briefness of the later levels made the plot feel rushed and choppy)

I need to put more thought into this, but the concept is hot in my head right now.

A Power Man & Iron Fist side-scrolling beat 'em up. Luke would be slow but have massivr health, Danny would be faster and weaker, but have a power gauge at the bottom of his health bar that fills up as he fights that lets him use Iron Fist powers, some of which let him exceed Luke in damage.

Failing that, a Spider-Man sandbox game. On the ground, it uses the Arkham combat system with the quickfire gadgets being replaced with web tricks, but in the air it plays like the Spider-Man 2 web swinging system.

Make that shit like God Hand.

>battlefront but with heros
>there'll always be someone constantly jumping with Xavier's hoverchair

Just make a fps overwatch type of game

im going to fail hard mode, but can we get a game like TMNT on the NES? like its TMNT 1 all hard and shit with the ability to swap out four turtles. but instead of turtles, you swap robins. and the entire game is a side scrolling plat former where you have to find batman solving puzzles and getting into hi-jinks and what not

I actually played Legends again the other day,

Either I suck or this game was harder than I remember because I die really quickly.

I never had a PS2, so I haven't played Godhand.

Emulate NOW!

I just want a good Hellboy game.
Emphasis on "good" because Hellboy games suck.

Green Lantern RPG where you make your own GL and fly out into space solving space crimes and gathering a party of various different colored Lanterns, kinda like New Guardians.

So basically a not shit Mass Effect with Lantern Rings.

>Mass Effect
>shit
OI!

The Spider-Man one, or the Heroes for Hire one?

I played it years ago and couldn't get much further than the Toad boss fight. Gonna try it again soon.

>user. You know we can't have good things.

OMAC: THE GAME THAT'S COMING

- 3D Platinum-esque beat 'em up with cel-shaded graphics up the wazoo.
- Punchy kicky affair against hundreds of mooks with over the top giant boss action.
- Brother Eye feeds you power that makes you faster, stronger, heavier or lighter with a touch of the d-pad. Every mode has its pros and cons, and can be upgraded with GPA Points for completing objectives.
- Vehicle sections in OMAC's battle chair, shooting the shit out of Marshall Kafka's army in Space Harrier-like levels.
- Story that follows Kirby's run while adding a handful of original levels and enemies.
- Unlockables include Byrne OMAC, Infinite Crisis OMAC, New52 OMAC and New Gods mode, where Orion replaces OMAC, the Astro-Harness replaces the Battle Chair, and Parademons replace most regular mooks.

The Lego superhero games are surprisingly good. Flying around as superman or iron man, smashing shit as Hulk, or the large rosters of heroes in each game is fun, though silly
Just do that but with a more serious tone and look and I think it would make a fun game
also Saints Row 4 is fun
Maybe I just like my powers in a big sandbox city...

>Superman: The Daily Planet
>point-and-click adventure (more LucasArts then Telltale) episodic content
>Each episode focuses on Lois, Clark and Jimmy specifically trying to solve a conspiracy (some overlap in plot, but you can play each one out of sequence if you really want to; fourth episode has the big finale where they all get their heads together)
>cameos galore from the badass normals (The Wall, Alfred, Dan Turpin, Lady Shiva, at least some of the O'Days)
>you can even visit Sgt Rock's tombstone

>PKNA spectacle fighter

>one decent Wacky Races game

And the honourable mention...

>Shadowrun Star Trek clone, written by Peter David

>play as Amanda Waller
>Squaddies have a loyalty meter you must keep track of
>If it gets too low you have to blow their head off to prevent them escaping

None of these really win Hard Mode.

Lex Luthor Simulator
Evil Genius-esque, with elements from other sim games. Conquer Metropolis through political and economic cunning, with giant robots and crazy death traps, or both. Choose how moral you're going to be about it. Protect your territory from a variety of menaces, hero and villain alike. May include scenarios based off different universes or storylines, each with unique moods and opponents.

Daredevil
Stole this from another thread. Half of it is a heavily plot-driven courtroom sim in the style of Phoenix Wright. The other half is a action game, with Matt Murdock's heightened senses letting you find secrets and hidden foes across the stages.

Pennyworth
Play as Alfred taking care of Wayne Manor and The Batcave. Clean messes up. Hide evidence of Bruce's secret by faking Batman sightings and business trips. Stop visitors from stumbling into the wrong place. Give Batman and Bat-Family members fatherly advice, friendship, and bandages as they return from fights. The difficulty level you select determines your master's sanity; going from a calculating, well-adjusted detective with a backup plan and repellant spray for everything, to a ruthless lunatic who leaves a trail of bodies and forces Robin to eat rats off the floor.

These sound like tons of fun. Team-building and dealing with multiple threats feels well-suited to both universes.

Would play tons of the first one on multiplayer.

Sounds like some fun mindless action

This has definite potential, considering Supe's impressive villain list, and how satisfying it can be to slowly develop skills. I'd say that the Rogues should start showing up early enough, just to provide excitement - and that the corruption should still linger on in later stages of the game.

>Clark Kent: Famicom Reporter
>one of those detective text adventure games they made in japan for the famicom
>explore the streets of Metropolis as you attempt to solve a mystery involving LexCorp
>talking to certain people may start a random minigame where you play as Superman and put out fires, stop thieves, and fight supervilains

>hold A to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's like Pokemon Snap, but you take photos of Spider-Man instead of Pokemon.

Oh, Judge user, you always say the nicest things!
>on-rails snap-'em-up of New York's superheroes scrapping with supervillains
>you have to get the absolute best shot, or ol' JJ will tear you a new one
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8832e68a-0465-4204-bcf5-8a819ac1f779

Bumping!

Couldn't I just get X-men legends 3?

I actually think I liked 1 more than 2. I was never really enamored with games that let you play as villains and I really prefer the mansion hub world and would like to see it's facilities expanded on.

War of Light
Action MMO with players being a Lantern of one color or another. Space combat. Different powers. Constructs...

Or just Deadpool 2.

Punisher Doom WAD

Motherfuck. I wish I still had the screenshots of the posts when user made mockup in game dialogue.

>Deadpool 2.

but that game sucked

A superman game thats actually good.

and dont give me that "hes too powerful to make a good game'' bullshit.

batman can duplicate almost all of Supermans powers with tech in the Arkham series and that was still fun.

A new fucking mmorpg I can't wait any longer

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

>PKNA spectacle fighter
I like you

How to make the greatest Spiderman game

I would build a mutant role-play game based in a generic starting world and as you make decisions it changes the world to one of many outcomes.

I would like the hubs into a sand box style game, so as you interact with people, challenges and various enemies, your actions dictate what your hero is or isn't instead of a pre-described narrative.

you could either use prebuilt characters, or make one for yourself with a power generator. Or do one or the other depending on time constraints.

I would make the story involving a Hydra/AIM civil war as backdrop.

I would also add at least two secret areas, and I would make it hard to get to them, like a savage land hub or something.

I had this idea about a failed scientific mission that was sent to earth to collect specimens and it would make for an interesting opening narrative.

Then you play it out as having to discover how to either avert the ship crashing into the city, or keeping it from having one of many bad things happening.