Kimmel>Conan>Fallon>power gap>Colbert>power gap>dogshit>Meyers>Corden

Kimmel>Conan>Fallon>power gap>Colbert>power gap>dogshit>Meyers>Corden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY
youtube.com/watch?v=-wse5lgIDxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say Conan is the best of the bunch. I had high hopes for Colbert but god-damned he got kike fucked

>kimmel in first
>fallon not in last
>meyers in second last
pleb opinions

Theyre all fuckin terrible desu. late night is dead

whenever i wake up and one of these shits is on by accident it's an instant race to the remote before i vomit
i haven't watched this crap since letterman when i was thirteen

t. mada kids

kimmel isnt funny in any way
conan is the best by far

>letterman retired 2 years ago
>when I was 13
Underage b&

Conan/Corden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kimmel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kimmel and all the others who can't stop talking about trump (its boooooooooooooring)

last kimmel = fallon

swap Conan and Kimmel.

Kimmel sucks dick and fucked up in the oscars.

Conan is by far the best but that's not really saying anything at all, but Conan is actually talented and was a writer for the simpsons when it was still good.

>Fallon above anyone except maybe Meyers

Graham Norton > Conan > Kimmel > Corden > Colbert > shit > Fallon = Meyers

Swap conan and kimmel and move meyers before colbert

>Late night is dead
>Colleges are dead
>Hollywood is dead
>Canada is dead
damn there must be some reason this is all happening

jews

Conan > all of those cucks

Kimmel is great. My favorite joke of his is the one where he cries like a bitch for 20 minutes

>lacking basic reading comprehension
You're literally 13.

>Graham is better interviewer
>Conan is better entertainer
Graham = Conan > all the other shits

Fallon doesn't talk about Trump at all though.

Norm MacDonald>Joe Rogan>Conan>Jerry Seinfeld (CICGC)>>>>>>A wet dog's anus>>>>>Aids>>>>Jimmy Faggon>Stephen Cuckbert>James Porkens>Nobody watches Seth Meyes

back in the 90s the leftists won the culture war so hard they turned into religious fundamentalists themselves. they've been doing their best to thought police people ever since.

>dead = waaah why doesn't everyone pander to MY retarded political ideology and sensitivities? It's not FAIR.

AYO HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3wioLmNNY

late night genuinely is dead, just so you know

Fallon pokes fun at Trump without insulting his humanity.

>i love conan now because he doesnt attack trump so much

this desu, Conan is actually pretty funny compared to everyone and doesnt force a bunch of political bullshit into everyone

They're all shit, late night shows are an outdated comedy format

Wish Conan had spent the last decade writing and acting on TV shows instead of wasting his talent

disregarding the extreme leftist tendencies, the shows are complete shit.

joe rogan is a passive aggressive faggot when hes sober

its one of the only times I advocate someone to smoke weed

Aside from Conan's quick wit, he really is the best for not shoving shit down peoples' throats, as you say; and Conan is definitely team liberal. He just understand comedy and late night. Colbert was only funny when he was doing a character.

Kimmel and Colbert just followed the Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz's guide to giving up creativity and comedy to simply confirm the bias of a niche audience for cash and retweets.

Late night talk shows peaked with Ferguson, as he actually attempted to elevate the medium beyond kiss assery and "prom king" comedy.

Conan is the next best and also tries to push limits but he's too studio-controlled to really be abstract.

i like conan even when he came on after leno.

Conan and Graham Norton are the only late night show hosts on the air who aren't completely obsolete thanks to the internet.

I thought he was the best thing on TV. He was just too odd for the audience and didn't have time to build a following before going into the Leno slot.

jej

Yes. Conan is the only heavyweight left.

>Leftists "won"

Day of the Rope coming soon for you my friend

Non American here so ive never watched any full shows by any of those, nor i know much about then, but from the edited videos that YouTube keeps shilling and ive watched, my impressions is this:

Conan>Kimmel>power gap>Colbert>that Fat brit with the car karaoke shit>that Dude that played in the American remake of Taxi(Fallon?).
The last one is the most annyoing, he seems incredibly forced and has zero charisma.

Conan is the only one who doesn't use gimmicks and Corden is 10x better than Colbert

As annoying as Fallon can be, he is in no measure worse than fucking Corden. Dude's a walking instagram filter.

>Not being a racist Nazi makes you an extreme leftist

How much sheltered time on Sup Forums does it take to develop a world view this distorted?

1. Conan
2. that one gay british guy
3. who cares

honestly senpai

Kimmel is really not funny at all. Conan is funny, but in a subconscious way. Colbert is cringey. Corden is kinda funny. But Fallon, unfortunately, Fallon, he's got it right. He makes pure fun, often times pleasing the cinephile/popculture nerd in all of us, way more than his counterparts (except Kimmel who just doubles down on capeshit cross promos and Damon skits).

Fallon, as much as I hate to admit it, is the most fun. I feel stupid watching it, but at least I'm HAPPY.

Conan would be first if he didn't bring so much existential dread.

Amazing, they're all played by legendary actor Fred Savage.

I actually like Corden(the fat brit, right?)because ive watched a lot of those brit panel comedy shows before he became famous and he was pretty okay in them, but yeah, he night show seems pretty shit and basic

Jimmy go to bed

All this twitter pic does is remind me of how few if any conservative comedians there are that are good

Gavin>>>>>>>

AHHAHAHAHAAH, no

>what is the dancing masturbating bear
Holy newfag Batman!

To be fair, it takes a very high IQ to appreciate Gavin McInnis and i wouldn't expect you to get all the jokes

I agree, watching men inserting dildos in their bum is the Rick and Morty of our generation...

Like there is a difference.

Fallon sucks but he's perfectly suited to this dumb shit

Craig Ferguson was the only good host and the kikes ran him off

1. Conan
2. Colbert
3. Corban
4. Fallon
5. Kimmel
6. An old falafel that sat in the sun for a long time and had flies crawling all over it
7. Meyers

Colbert could be the best if he got rid of that fucking annoying bandleader.

Watched the interview of Jeff Bridges for Hell of Highwater and Kimmel tries to make Jeff admit to being a racist. Fuck Kimmel.

My respect for Fallon has gone way up since the Trumpening. He's not funny and his fake laugh is terrible but the guy knows how to hold the course and doesn't jump on any political bandwagons.

>Implying any of them are above dogshit

But how much better would Colbert be if Comedy Central didn't keep stopping him from doing satire?

>50 miles of shit then the patriarchy then samantha bee

>willingly watching liberal propaganda

Lmao what a pussy, everyone knows he didn't give a shit and was just trying to take advantage of a tragedy

Colbert has so devoted the entire show to Trump and the audience is drooling waiting for more Trump bashing that I don't know what the fuck he's going to do when Trump's term is over. He better pray Trump is re-elected. Also, before Trump got elected his ratings were very low and they were talking about firing him weekly

Writers strike Conan was some of the comfiest television created

Showtime papi

And if he finally stopped talking about trump, but we all know without Trump, none of these guys would have a TV show because apparently people think that 3 years of the same joke about Trump has not gotten old
>ORANGE
>DRUMPF
>HE GONNA START WW3
>HE DUM
>2 SCOOPS
>XD

Bring Craig back.

>twangs his banjoe string with huckabee

>Colbert has so devoted the entire show to Bush and the audience is drooling waiting for more Bush bashing that I don't know what the fuck he's going to do when Bush's term is over. He better pray Bush is re-elected. Also, before Bush got elected his ratings were very low and they were talking about firing him weekly

Can eric andre be considered a this type of show? For me its eric= conan i cant watch the rest without cringing

> I hate Colbert bcuz he dont like MUH GOD EMPRAH DRUMPF

>catches aids from all the underage boy sex

You serious? His ratings dropped hard under Obama. Only thing that saved him and Stewart was the Tea Party wave in ‘010

They're all bad but Kimmel and Conan are the only two that are even slightly watchable.

and nowadays he would be all over the alt-right if he didnt have Trump.

The (((alt-right))) lives and dies with Trump.

Sup Forums would have collapsed had Hillary won.

this here

Colbert > Conan > power gap > Kimmel > power gap > Fallon > massive power gap > Meyers > dog shit > Noah > babby tier > Corden

lucky 30% of this country will elect corrupt goon after corrupt goon and he will never run out of material.

>The (((alt-right))) lives and dies with Trump.
>Conservative politics didn't exist before Trump.

This is what retarded liberals actually believe. This is why they lost the election.

Is there a more laughable and insincere cunt on TV than Jimmy Kimmel?

youtube.com/watch?v=-wse5lgIDxM

LOL RACISM IS HILARIOUS!

William F Buckley Jr > Tom Snyder > Craig Kilborn > Tom Green > Craig Ferguson > David Letterman > Conan > dick cheese > Chevy Case > Arsenio > Colbert > Kimmel > Jay Leno > Fallon > Corden > Meyers >Chelsea on Netflix

I really fucking miss Jay Leno.

His ratings were going to shit before Trump for a reason. He's a hack.

>Kimmel

I don't need to waste time watching a man cry while he's virtue signaling.