What would Andy think about Million Dollar Extreme? Was he the original Sam Hyde?

What would Andy think about Million Dollar Extreme? Was he the original Sam Hyde?

Other urls found in this thread:

vincentgallo.com/contact/
vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4
youtube.com/watch?v=lRNdO7GIt38
youtube.com/watch?v=NVRCyELQnSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry Sam, you don't even have half the subtlety or talent that Andy did.

Also I bet you're shit at the bongos

Andy actually wanted to entertain people.

Nathan is Andy's true successor

He probably would hate them and get in fights with everyone

He would think its pretty based and Sam is his true heir

Holy shit I never made the comparison but you're actually right
>bizarre, awkward comedy
>blurs the line between reality and reality TV/fiction
>uses television interviews as further material for his act
>speaks in a funny voice

>32 years old
>unemployed
>no health insurance
>drug addict
>spams himself on Sup Forums in a desperate bid to cling to the last remaining shreds of his relevancy

/our guy/, everyone.

You forgot
>bona fide genius that invented his own form of comedy

Andy got hit by Jerry Lawler on live television and yelled "FUCK"
Nothing Sam has ever done will ever top that.

I'd never really made this comparison before but I think you're right.

He probably was, actually. If Andy was around now, he'd be using YouTube, no question about it.

Is he okay?

You're pointing out how much he resembles us, but then you're saying /our guy/ like you were being ironic. Odd.

more like eric andre

He'd think "Well, at least Im not that guy".

Yes, this is the kind of thing he does.

Is Sam still with his gf?

Andy Kaufman is the worst thing to happen to comedy.

Can't make jokes? Not conventionally funny? I know I'll just act retarded and play pretend. It's funny cause that's not how normally people react, look at those guys faces when they look ast how retarded I act.

The paywall for his shitty vlogs failed, and people didn't believe he was spending 7k a month on projects that dont exist to donate to, so he's back to pretending he's sick/living out of his car/etc to scam money out of his fans.

Guy's a grade-A conman. No one he was a car salesman for a while.

Vincent Gallo is the Kaufman of our time.
vincentgallo.com/contact/
vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4

Was just thinking this the other day, the new season is fucking superb.

Oh boy, he got you good.

watch this and tell me it doesn't take unbelievable talent to pull something like this off:
youtube.com/watch?v=lRNdO7GIt38

holy fucking shit
10/10

This is the most honest assessment of Sam in this thread.

I thought this myself when I found out about his act.
Nathan Fielder is like Norm Macdonald in that he's like the master comedian who disorientates people and they aren't sure if he's incredibly meticulous or naturally hilarious, probably both though.

I've never watched this, but I think I may want to. I've always considered Sasha Cohen to be very influenced by Kaufman.
youtube.com/watch?v=NVRCyELQnSw

>I, Vincent Gallo, star of such classics as Buffalo 66 and The Brown Bunny have decided to make myself available to all women. All women who can afford me, that is. For the modest fee of $50,000 plus expenses, I can fulfill the wish, dream, or fantasy of any naturally born female. The fee covers one evening with Vincent Gallo. For those who wish to enjoy my company for a weekend, the fee is increased to a mere $100,000. Heavy set, older, red heads and even black chicks can have me if they can pay the bill. No real female will be refused. However, I highly frown upon any male having even the slightest momentary thought or wish that they could ever become my client. No way Jose. However, female couples of the lesbian persuasion can enjoy a Vincent Gallo evening together for $100,000. $200,000 buys the lesbos a weekend. A weekend that will have them second-guessing.
L E G EN D

>not this one

Vincent Gallo's Sperm
$1,000,000.00
Mr. Gallo is 5'11" and has blue eyes. There are no known genetic deformities in his ancestry (no cripples) and no history of congenital diseases. If you have seen The Brown Bunny, you know the potential size of the genitals if it's a boy. (8 inches if he's like his father.) I don't know exactly how a well hung father can enhance the physical makeup of a female baby, but it can't hurt. Mr. Gallo also presently maintains a distinctively full head of hair and at the age of 43 has surprisingly few gray hairs. Though his features are sharp and extreme, they would probably blend well with a softer, more subtly featured female. Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions. Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration. In fact, for the next 30 days, he is offering a $50,000 discount to any potential female purchaser who can prove she has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount. Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar. To be clear, the purchase of Mr. Gallo's sperm does not include the use of the name Gallo. The purchaser must find another surname for the child.

This is literally our guy.

He would probably get annoyed by Sam's shoehorned politics

>haha Im just pretending to be retarded

they'd hate each other, both their styles would demand it

>butthurt chapocucks trying this hard

Good lord no. People put up with Andy because he was talented. Sam got shitcanned because he’s a mediocre loudmouth.

>(((Kaufman)))

He looks more likw a skinny Andy Kaufman

>(((Nathan Fielder)

>(((Sasha Cohen)))

Jews are just funny people. Deal with it.

Nathan's canadian

>(((Andy Kaufman)))