This is a legit Marvel cover

This is a legit Marvel cover.

Why aren't you in comics?

I'm usually all for more unique styles, but this reminds me too much of that one "how to draw manga" book

>literally "How to draw Manga"

I don't have any connections.

oh cool Iceman grew a mustache.

>those covers in the April solicits

Marvel really likes hiring crap artists. They are unironically paying Liefeld Jr. to draw Thunderbolts.

This looks like what I would expect to find on the back of a cereal box. It's just missing a themed maze puzzle and a little box asking you to find 12 hidden items in the picture.

the artist is trying to copy Ramos style

Too honest.

and marvel still has high hopes for resurexion?

Connections, which is everyone's answer.
I just haven't sucked enough dick with the in-crowd.

I just realized that there is no thread for marlel solicits. It's the first time it happened

Remember when people liked the original x-men team?
Because I don't.

>Warren's non-leg and nondescript wing rectangles.
>Scott's lack of an actual trapezius, instead having his shoulder blades lodged into his neck. Also weird chest and arms. And his feet are equidistant from the viewer despite his standing at a 3/4 perspective.
>Hank's leg is coming out of his penis and his arm isn't even connected to his shoulderblade.
>Jean's right leg reaches longer than her left, apparently, and she's staring the reader dead on from a passive pose that would normally be used for staring into the distance. And her shoulders are nonsense.
>EVERYONE'S KNEECAPS
>THERE'S FUCKING TAILS ON THE INKS WHAT THE HELL.

I mean, Bobby looks mostly okay...aside from his strangely pointy kneecaps and boring pose.

There has been one the entire time user, the OP just didn't put solits in the first post so you can't find the shit

So does Angel have metal wings again or is he on some kind of a broken hang glider?

Iceman does not look like ice. He actually looks like liquid water here, especially with the wavy hair and splashes in the ice slide.

Because making it in big comics is 100% about who you know, and I don't know anybody in comics with any power.

The terrible variants make me laugh

>lies Sup Forums pushes to excuse their lack of talent

I think I know who that artist is, and it makes me sad because I'd really hoped he'd have improved but only looks like he got worse.
Have you seen this thread? Lack of talent isn't an excuse.

>Implying even 3/4 of Marvel's current writers artists got in on """"talent""""

Yes user, that's how Kate Leth got into writing for Marvel: being REALLY GOOD and not having a built in fanbase and being known for literally, non-metaphorically sucking dick. That's why Erica Henderson made it despite failing to keep the most basic level of anatomical consistency.

Marvel just has high standards, which they protect over the profitability of hiring people with well known names and friends in high places.

Is Bucky going to be okay?

I'm going to make a progressive webcomic and hope Marvel swoops in to put me on Cloak and Dagger or the Runaways. before the freeform show takes off... now all i need is a pencil.

>that bucky face
>that dislocated torso
I'm not gonna say they don't even care. Instead I'm gonna ask, did they ever care?

New X-Men: The Cartoon

is it a controversial opinion to think Morrison wrote the only good Jean Grey ever? (even though he killed her?)

Truth never is controversial.

Yes, Grant Morrison wrote the only good version of Jean Grey.

It's probably autosaged at this point

Claremont had his moments. Though he killed her too.

Did we enter the early-mid 00s era when they wanted shit to look like manga?

That Iceman design is pretty cool though

(Why is Jean in the front and why isn't Cyclops' visor connected to anything?

>Why is Jean in the front
She's the leader of the team now.

>why isn't Cyclops' visor connected to anything?
The artista is a retard

>I think I know who that artist is
Daimon Scott of Cass Cain Batgirl fame.
and "that fill-in artist that ruined ANGR" infamy.

You guys should read Season 1 and First Class.

I'm a huge asshole and the comics industry doesn't like huge assholes unless you've made plenty of money for them

Hey it's these guys.

I like Louise Simonson's Jean Grey

>comics industry doesn't like huge assholes
If you're fast and good you can make it. I mean Darwyn Cooke threw a drink in the face of Alonso and he pretty much had no filter when it came to bullshit

Gateway?

Because I'm a writer, not an artiste

ahahahahahaha

>those street names
Thank god for that little clue, otherwise I wouldn't have guessed it's a series about black people.