Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary???

Aren't horror movies supposed to be scary???

>being scared of anything

PUSSY.

Edgy

>this thread again

What???

>Scared of moving images. Faggot.

I'm so mature

Not enough transformers for ya?

Not enough actual things happening

The VVitch is tense and you're supposed to be scared for the family more than anything. No grown adult should legitimately be afraid of a movie unless it depicts somethinf that could actually happen to them or utilizes one of their phobias

Fucking retarded little queers. Seriously user what the fuck is wrong with you? By the time you become a grown man you should have long since shed this childish fear of moving pictures. Do you not understand that they cant hurt you? Do you sleep with a night light? Are you underage or did your parents really fail you this badly?

Yeah this adults also don't laugh at Comedies, mature adults such as myself do not experience emotions

we had this thread yesterday dude, now fuck out!

Not necessarily. Sometime creepy or unsettling films can be the most horrific.

it was scary on a psychological level and it was also quite lovecraftian.

This is the first good response that I've seen to that. Until your response I've always agreed with the other guy but your point about comedy is poignant. Please fuck my wife.

We have this thread every day.

This thread is pretty valid. I would like to make it. That movie is dumb as hell.

I thought it was unnerving and intersting, and I found the attention to historical details bretty cool. I really haven't been "scared" of movies since I was young because I appreciate a great deal more how they are made. when I was a dumb little shit I thought blair witch project was real.

Newfag detected

thanks sir, here , have a medal.

you are so a dank meme Sup Forums master. plz kys.

>Aren't threads supposed to be original???

Imageboards are about sharing images

Newfag confirmed.

Don't be talkin shit

>burger king

The pleb filter is still working.

It was boring. The lives of peasants are uninteresting to watch.

Indeed