This is so fucking overrated. Perhaps even one of the most overrated movies of all time

This is so fucking overrated. Perhaps even one of the most overrated movies of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_Her_(film)#Accolades
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to whom? You, kiddo?

Who is overrating it?

You're going to have to be more precise in your statements

Stupid ADHD American retard teenager

I agree with you user.

It's the most overrated Sup Forums flick since Drive, but outside of Sup Forums it's par for the course for a not shit revival to get high 80s.

It'll fade.

Until the next movie you cry about

It's another popreddit hype movie like Fury Road and Birdpleb. It'll be forgotten when the next one comes out(Phantom Thread)

>LE ORANGE BLUE MEME

Why no other contrasting colors?

>it's a Sup Forums shills nostalgia-b8 targeted at millennials while claiming to despise them episode
Baffles me how DUDE WHAT EVEN IS SENTIENCE LMAO is still a viable theme in the current year. Literally scores of movies and one major TV show have covered it ad nauseum since the original BR.

It didn't even get a particularly good review in my city's paper.

The people who think we need 30 threads about it up at all times and 2000 posts about it every hour even though Madea Halloween 2 will outgross it and not really even exaggerating.

>it's a Sup Forums
wrong

Given the contrarian nature of scripttrollies, with so many threads stating how good it is, we must assume it is actually terrible?

Baby Runners were proably 13 when Her came out, you can't possibly expect them to know about those.

Is this likely to lose Sony money?

always

that wasn't the theme though

>Her

Homosexual please leave

t. contrarian pleb

>This is so fucking overrated. Perhaps even one of the most overrated movies of all time.
Why are you even complaining ? the film bombed at the box office isn't that enough for you?
Go back to Neofag!

Purple and green is for kid movies, black and white is for serious adult "cinema".

Pleb please go back to Sup Forums

'Overrated' isn't a criticism

>I'm so superior to everyone because I've seen a little obscure movie staring fucking Joaqin Phoenix and Scarlett Johanson

God you people are fucking embarrassing

>her
>a little obscure movie
Now this fucking embarrassing

The original Blade Runner is undoubtedly overrated

>Box Office: $48.5 million
I wouldn't exactly call it popular

It was a joke you fucking nigger
It stars a listers and it's directed by Spike Jonze. That you brag about "having heard of it" shows how fucking pathetic you are

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_Her_(film)#Accolades
Fucking retard

/reddittv/

Next you should look up the difference between being popular and receiving accolades.

>get caught
>i-it was a joke
Fucking pathetic

They're getting away with it bros. I'm terrified l

That's not what happened. You are bragging on nothing and people called you for the bullshit

Her was trash you fucking pleb

Her was pretty forgettable. Although so was Blade Runner 2049.

Low quality bait friendo.

welcome to Sup Forums.
NEWFAG

>contrasting
because orange and blue are complimentary colors you dingus l2colortheory

I have diagnosed ADHD and I was able to watch the whole movie without talking, asking questions, getting up to move around, or get bored. What excuse do you worthless niggers have? BTW, it's my MOTY.

>being a contrarian for its own sake

b-b-but redit babbies first waifu experience and slow film!! its KINO!!

>o fug everyone liked the movie I liked shit how can I be special I know fuck that movie! yeah fuck it, it wasn't even, uh, good!

>Still using Reddit as an "argument" in 2017

>he doesn't

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my seat for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy nurunner movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place