OK, Serious question

OK, Serious question
Is this guy based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a sheltered autist who doesn't like when characters are mean even if their actions make sense.

He doesn't understand comedy

he probably has autism for reals
the way he talks about the cartoons he doesnt like and internet trolls is the same way liberals talk about trump
and we all know how autistic liberals get over trump

Well, I do Agree with his statements about some series (Especially regarding TTG)
however, I see, that sometimes, he misses the point. And he's in ragemod against spongebob

He literally doesn't understand social cues or basic human emotion (Asperger's is a bitch) yet drones on about the children's entertainment he doesn't understand as a result.

As internet commentators/reviewers go, he's hardly the worst. That's a pretty low bar to clear, though, and I've never made it fully through one of this videos before exiting out of sheer embarrassment.

>(especially regarding TTG)

so you misunderstand jokes intended for children?

That is not a serious question. Apply yourself.

He also doesn't understand the basic fundamentals of writing and has terrible taste in media. He's completely uncultured in spite of portraying himself as a big-shot critic.

conservatives are just as precious and sensitive. never shut up about their faggy opinions, as well.

see this is what i was talking about
no, conservatives dont cry when a candidate loses, they dont burn shit up either thats only you

the alt-right are snowflakes that go out of their own way to get offended over things they disagree with, even jokes

Every one of these threads is a troll thread.

No, srsly.

youtube.com/watch?v=LabloPDPtLg

very cute
when does he beat a mentlly challenged guy and go on a car burning rampage?
is this really what you were so afraid of? mean tweets? how does this justify the wave of violence at all?

Never said the same wasn't true of liberals, either. It's just that it's very ironic when conservatives whine about liberals being obnoxious, humorless and sensitive when they so often are.

They also tend to be more vocal

You meant to post this, right?

>more vocal

I mean I'm more of a left lolbertarian myself but-

are you fucking sure about that?

Pan's become a living meme, which was probably his plan from the start.

At least he puts visible effort and research into his videos.

No, and I'm insanely jealous of him. Guy makes a modest living doing something literally anyone could do.

It's close but I'd give it to conservatives

They're more likely to randomly talk about their political opinions
While the hardcore liberals ARE more irritating, its far more of a recurring thing for conservatives across the spectrum. The average moderate liberal wouldn't start self-righteously announcing his opinions.

>I wasn't alive when obama was elected

Half of TTG's humor is driving autists like you and him up a wall with their bullshit.

please post a source about the 2008 obama riots

How old are you, user?

>conservatives burned cars, assaulted random people, looted buildings, smashed shop windows, and kidnapped/tortured retarded people when Obama was elected.

Sure there's crying, and there's a ton of them doing that over stupid shit just like liberals, but they never take it up to the level liberals do these days.

>avoiding posting sources.

I can't say I agree. But we probably just hang around different classes of retards.

Remember when Trump sued The Onion over satire? It happened.