Would her child have been raised with a father if she had chosen not to race-mix?

Would her child have been raised with a father if she had chosen not to race-mix?

much more likely statistically

are you advocating genocide

no but i am now

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Why I prefer this movie over baby driver really comes down to this. I believe in carey mulligan's older single mom character as someone who would actually exist and return driver's affections. she clearly makes mistakes and falls in love with the wrong people

and then baby driver throws some stupid pixie girl shit at me like we're all fucking 17 years old but maybe that's the demographic of these car movies anyway

i really liked the first paragraph.......................

Where do you meet people that look like her. I live in Miami, hot latina girls but barely any qt gringas.

>Hey user how you doin?
>This guys been telling me a lot about you, says you've been coming over a lot and helping out
>Helping out huh?
>Is that right?
>Helping out?
>you been helping out?
*silence
>Is that right?
*smiles at the kid like a rapist
*5 seconds pass
*mmmhmmm

Dumb ass white boy take care of my kid ese your women are mine big mexican dicks little white cucks

The mexican man was gonna be the cuck.
she was literally gonna leave him for Driver.

a place that's not Miami

Am I the only one who thinks Oscar Isaac is FAR more handsome than the Goose?

no homo

standard stood no chance against such concentrated autism

driver just banged her and left, literally went and died on her, it's the ultimate alpha play

TN, KT or SC you fuckwit
get out of miami before the puerto ricans swarm in

She was in love with the goose, also the goose would have stomped that cunts face if it came to it.
>every pussy in this scene was grooling

I know Drive is a stupid meme movie but it's really great

Those are redneck, republican states, though. I'll just go to Oregon or Vermont.

are you advocating state forced homosexuality

Every girl likes a bad boy who makes awful decisions and has a tortured past.

Stupid post.

Don't come to fucking SC. Stay in your own shitty state.

>>TN, KT or SC you fuckwit
Uh, yeah if you like 300 pound women and trailer skanks

If you want petite qt white girls they're pretty much are exclusively metropolitan human hive dwellers, are almost universally shitlibs, and have extremely high standards.

statistically yes

>Baby Driver even being worth mentioning

It has 'drive' as part of the title
That's about as far as it goes

Oscar Isaac is attractive but cmon...Goose

are you threatening me master jedi

No, but it's weird how he can look full-on 3/4 Mexican in a movie like Drive but then mostly white in Star Wars.

oscar is 5'8

only if he's handsome

>brown eyes

Why is Sup Forums so goddamn gay?

>yfw you realize that the Driver was the Deluxe version

Would you guys have still liked it if she was getting BLACKED and the kids had an afro?

no
also benicio was a cute

All of Sup Forums is gay. It stems from loneliness.

Fuck can you guys picture a threes one with standard, carey, and the goose? It was bound to happen when they are eating dinner look at how carey is eye fucking both of them and the goose and standard hit it off immediately in the film.

Threesome *

The Place Beyond the Pines > Drive.

There's many reasons to prefer Drive to Baby Driver and this is one of them.

>"no honest I totally had the idea years ago"
>movie even opens with a getaway car chase followed by a stylised musical opening credits sequence

At least the opening credits of Drive showed you Goose had absolutely nothing else in his life but driving. Baby Driver just looked like a music videoclip Gondry would've made 15 years ago

I'm 5' 8"

>Coal
>Oscar Isaac

Cool thanks for adding nothing to the conversation, redditor. Your wordy upvotes are a disgrace.

91% more likely according to statistics, yes.

Oscar Isaac was a good guy who made some mistakes in the past but genuinely tried to turn his life around.

that just makes both of you manlets 2bh

He looked great in TFA