What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art?

What are some other films for brainlets that think they're watching art?

Stuff like picture related, inception, biutiful(or pretty much anything by inarritu), idiocracy, etc

dark city

Why have I seen this exact post with the same wording multiple times now

Interstellar. PTA. Inarritu is the biggest offender. McQueen's bad too.

t. vagina

t. never touched one

give it a fucking rest, this is getting pathetic

delete this

Goddards entire collection

Anything by Fincher

the films of wes anderson

Agreed mr user

Ex Machina
Prisoners
Drive
It Follows

Idk, most indiewood movies.
These directors all have good films.

t. numale videogame player

T. Brainlet

t. capeshitter

Godard is a hack

worse than any director mentioned ITT

but i just said that about you

Name a film from the last five years that's better than Goodbye to Language. Not that there aren't answers, but I doubt you could name any.

Refn is an actual artist.

You’re giving gamers too much credit.

>iñarritu
>brainlet

BIRDMAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAPESHIT REEEEEEEE

seriously when its going to end this shit?

fuck off

The final redpill is realizing film can't be art

Blade runner 2049

Contrarian: the post.

That's not a qualitative statement. I enjoyed Only God Forgives as a comedy. Drive was just a rip off of a better movie updated with music video aesthetics.

Haha trolled you guys good

Kek

Imagine being this guy

>inarritu
>not brainlet
The age of nu/tv/

lool

video games, capeshit, and BrBa are all great: the post

Your posts are all the same; Always involving video games or something else having nothing to do with the movie. It's getting old quick

I would add "zombie media" and Daft Punk to that too

t. marvel/DCuck

the point, since you have to have it explained, is that "contrarian" is not an argument, or anything of the sort. It's "I'm too lazy to defend this thing that has lowest common denominator appeal."

Blade Runner is shit. Deal with child.

>inarritu
>not brainlet
The age of nu/tv/

>It's bad because I say it is!
Again, no actual criticism

Just what I thought, easy to spot a capeshit lover

Inarritu is top "Hey look I'M MAKING ART HERE" core. It's not smart or artistic at all. Ironically, it's worse than capeshit, although capeshit is still awful.

>when Sup Forums saw through inarritu hackery
>capeshit was to a minimum and rightfully trashed with Sup Forums cross posters begging the mods to ban the "haters"

>inarritu is praised era of Sup Forums(post birdman which is after the reddit invasion)
>capeshit gets endless threads

Who are YOU trying to trick, nolan's brother ;^)?

Blade Runner 2049 is roughly the same superficial pseud shit designed to appeal to people who want to think they aren't "plebs" or "normies." Same as the rest of the fedora compendium: Inception. TDK. PTA. Inarritu. BrBa.

People who don't care about and know nothing about art. But they want to identify themselves to others as "having good taste." i.e., pseuds.

i would say eye wide shut or fmj to be honest

t.

What about the movie don't you guys like?

>video games, capeshit, and BrBa are all great: the post
There are some pretty great video games and Braking Bad was alright. What's the problem with you, exactly?

anything by refn

The truth is people like this movie because

It's objectively good film-making on a big budget, some of the best people in Hollywood worked on it,Deakins is a legend, 90% practical sets, practical effects

It connects easily with the type of demographics on Sup Forums, lost young men looking for some meaning

Waifus

It has nothing to do with the warped way you view the world.
>Blade Runner 2049 is roughly the same superficial pseud shit designed to appeal to people who want to think they aren't "plebs" or "normies."

This is your projection on people. You're the one who thinks you're above this imaginary group of people who pretend to like movies, and you're above them by pretending to like another set. Stop being so fucking pathetic

Is you actually being from /vg/ part of his projection too?
le based witcher to be specific

Face it, you got BTFO by

Funny Games

Who the fuck is unironically claiming br2049 is some high art? Its just loved here because it reflects the perspectives and lifestyle and feels of a niche group that dont get representation much because 'normies' dont relate

This.

what is wrong with you people?

Plebs

Shut up you fucking faggot

>Hurr I like smarter movies than they do, their movies aren't SMART like mine

some people get mad about movies/shows that get posted here a lot

others like the movie/show but think they have to pose as a negaton to get replies

this