What are you gonna do about this, Sup Forumsmmies?

What are you gonna do about this, Sup Forumsmmies?

>The villain is literally Milo Yiannopoulos

Where will this crap end? With a black retarded lesbian Wolverine?

>What are you gonna do about this, Sup Forumsmmies?

just do what the rest of us do and stop reading Marvel comics.

>What are you gonna do about this
>imply Sup Forums reads comics

Are there any white male avengers left at this point?

Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye have all been replaced by diversity quotas

i just hope hawkeye gets slimed

>adorable archer
What in their minds makes anything about this garbage "adorable"?

What I've been doing already, don't read it, and read what I'm into. Hell, Amazon just shipped out my Walt Simonson's Thor Omnibus.

Milo Yannopoulos is basically a comicbook villain already. Slap him with a ray gun and nefarious plan to troll everyone in the world at the same time and I'd pay to read someone punch him.

Marvel comics is digging their own grave
Eventually Disney will see they're hemorrhaging money and tell them to stop using their comics as a soap box

>What are you gonna do about this, Sup Forumsmmies?
The same thing that I'm doing that's currently killing Marvel.

Not buying it.

Why does she still have that ugly as shit costume?
She's honestly look better in jeans and leather jacket

>implying this isn't don't at Disney's directive if not with their blessing.

You guys are a bunch of fucking mouth breathers.

Reminder that you fags defended Fraccion Hawkeye when it was out but you lie about doing so

I was there fuck you

That's why the movies are ultra sjw propaganda
Oh wait. It's not
Disney clearly is letting the Marvel subsidiaries do their own thing

Hawkeye was always female, silly boys.

The rumor mill is marvel isn't happy with cwII and is planning a 'rebirth' style return to classic characters after hydra war.
We know from the solicits real Thor and stark are coming back and Cap has Bruce Banners body. The resurrextion solicits were altered from earlier leaks and it looks like they were rewritten to be more mutant positive. And miles 'not muh Spiderman' morales doesn't get his own ongoing so maybe, just maybe marvel has lost enough money to realize diversity doesn't sell at the cost of character.
Probably not though.

>The rumor mill is
Stopped reading there.

Don't fill me with false hope here, user.

>The rumor mill is marvel isn't happy with cwII and is planning a 'rebirth' style return to classic characters after hydra war.

I mainly want this to see if Nick Spencer goes full hypocrite or he goes on a twitter meltdown. Since he made it such a point to shit on ReBirth at every turn for not being progressive or whatever

/thread
Just move on. Don't give these shitty books attention. Move on and go read something good.

Herc

>white
He's Greek.

he's also historically bi or even of the few people who could legitimately be called pansexual

It's funny because the people who protest his events are the ones making bomb threats

To be fair, he is a massive cunt. You know that 'all white' scholarship he announced? The first couple of times he got into a bit of trouble, as the scholarship money didn't actually get paid to any students.

He's also a hypocrite

>the liberal media doesn't want you to see how many people are here!
>Look at the mass of my supporters via this downward pointing close up video angle where it's impossible to see beyond the first five people
>Liberal supporters stormed my offices last night as I was preparing to talk
>The media has been trying to cover this up!
>No, don't bring up the video showing other groups of people trying to reach me, show a video of an angry lesbian shouting at a camera. That's the real truth

He also makes up threats to the extent that his 'genuine' bomb threats by the police aren't taken seriously. He's like the boy who cried wolf who grew up to have a super punchable face.

This. You assholes kept saying Fraction's Hawkeye was the best Hawkeye in years and all I got was a bunch of Kate bullshit.

Read Hawkeye my life as a weapon.

It was good. Piss off.

>I mainly want this to see if Nick Spencer goes full hypocrite or he goes on a twitter meltdown. Since he made it such a point to shit on ReBirth at every turn for not being progressive or whatever

I just hope Spencer quits or gets fired. I hate his cap run

Found the SJW

Literally never heard anything about Milo faking a bomb threat or trying to hide "reasonable" protesters and I can't stand the guy when he opens his mouth

Can't wait for Mike "Live grenades into pride parades " Pence to become the most based Marvel villian yet

Bruh Milo's a scamming faggot that also happens to be gay. He's a piece of shit that rode the alt-right wave to stardom and treated his own base like shit. He's cancer no matter who you voted for.

Spider-Man is an Avenger now.

Let's say that, when did he fake a bomb threat?

he never did

The faggots snookered me too!

Who cares? Milo is just a gay and right wing version of Anita Sarkeesian.

I find him pretty amusing although I disagree with some of his opinions. It's funny that the media acts like this sashaying nancy boy with a BBC fetish is somehow a shadowy nationalist alt-right leader.

Anita Sarkeesian has good will from the MSM though

Even the male synthezoid has been replaced. What a world.

But Spencer's villains are great. Including Steve!

...How? I know that simply stating the wage gap is BS on live TV is considered pure evil but how the fuck is he a 'villain'?

>>The villain is literally Milo Yiannopoulos
You gotta love how a gay jew who loves fucking black men has become the second coming of Hitler to lolberals. You just can't make that shit up. And I don't even like Milo. In fact I think he's a shit head who's most likely only pretending to be right-wing for the attention, but at the same time I can't help but appreciate how his very existence triggers the lunatic left something fierce.

not buy it

Villain is Milo? Pics or it didn't happen!

He ruined Sup Forums
More than it already was

Okay, and? Who gives a fuck? Milo is an obnoxious jackass anyway. Him being used as a bad guy in a B-list capeshit triggers you so much that you have to make a hugbox thread about it? Sad!

Sup Forums is the same, if anything you have him to thank for getting rid of all the reddit fags that thought they were welcomed.

Nice projection, tumblr.

>He fell for the provocateur cuck boy from bongistan.

Rumor mill is that Spencer is already out the door. Between Nazi Cap, him pissing off Mark Gruenwald's widow, editorial forcing him to rewrite the Americop storyline complete with several filler issues to buy time to rework the storyline to make it less anti-police, and rumors that he's being forced off on Cap after Hydra Wars regardless, Spencer's basically killed his career.

>Spencer's basically killed his career.

Except for the fact he still has an exclusive Marvel contract. Unless he made a poor deal that doesn't guarantee work, like the deal with Jerry Ordway unfortunately is, he's not going anywhere. Might do another book, but he's not being faded out.

Is he actually in the comic or is this just like the trump "reshoots" in rogue one

Fuck, this sound hilarious, I might have to read a bit.

So are you just going to spit out empty buzz words or actually contribute something to the conversation?

Okay, just read issues 1 and 2 - it's definitely a cyberbully/cult thing, but it doesn't feel like Milo. Especially since the primary stalker dude is a dude stalking on a lesbian. Which is the opposite of Milo.

>him pissing off Mark Gruenwald's widow

Huh? What did he do?!?

>marvel pissed at nick spencer
>but they're pushing a big event for him
lol ok
especially when you somehow think marvel gives a shit about controversy when that's been their business model for years

Daily reminder though Garth Ennis portrayed Anita as arguably one of the most unspeakably evil women in the Marvel Universe during the Slavers arc. And gave her a super-duper sadistic death to punish her for running a white slavery ring that involved raping women she had kidnapped until they were catatonic fuck toys to whore out to horny SJW betas

The story that circulated said that Brevoort had to cash in pretty much every favor he had to keep Spencer from being fired from Cap after the Nazi reveal backfired on them big time in the media. And even then, he could only save Spencer's job so that he could finish the storyline and basically had to move issue #6 of Steve's book to run as #2 instead in order to prevent a total sales collapse

Now THIS is what you call projection.

I'm going to level with you guys. I'm not going to read this comic, but is there any good art of Lady Hawkeye? Her bangs and exposed hips are doing things to me.

Basically did an arc where he had Viper basically call Diamondback a sexist cliche that has no place in today's enlightened SJW society and that anyone who ever liked her were basically sexist white trash pigs who's opinions should be ignored.

Given that Diamondback was based off of Gruenwald's wife and she has friends still at Marvel, needless to say she was livid and raised holy hell.

Sigh okay here have a storytime and you be the Judge....this is really just mediocre

the art is painfully average IMO

Also Kate does not work well solo. She really needs someone who contrasts her. Otherwise well...

FPBP

It speaks to the writer that they decided to try to be Matt Fraction lite with this, they even set her up like Jim Rockford because she figured it could be even more obvious.

>fawn over (read: shill) multiple female characters
>shit on former male bearer of legacy as hard as possible
>the whole tone of this page
my eyes are rolling on their own onii-chan

dammit forgot the image

That story is absurd because #1 sold a shit ton of issues, and how the fuck would they rewrite #2 in less than a month?

>shit on former male bearer of legacy as hard as possible

Fraction's entire run was about shitting how dumb and almost incompetent loser Clint was, though.

>because #1 sold a shit ton of issues
Are you new here?

But yeah this comic is Matt Fraction lite.

Actually not true, it was about how Kate and Clint needed each other because otherwise they both suck. If you want to see a terrible Clint read Jeff Lemire.

Fraction's run was shit too

That was part of it, sure, but that doesn't change the fact he was a fuck up, or that Kate already shat on him in that book itself. Kate being hypocritical isn't anything new either, she's always been a bit stuck up and full of herself in true youthful arrogance spirit. Not learning your lesson after a relaunch is hardly anything new either in capeshit.

Yes, #1s sell a lot on their own, but Cap specifically surged in sales AFTER the controversy blew up.

And again, how in the hell are they going to rewrite an entire issue in less than one month?

It wants to be Aja so badly it's painful. C'mon, guys. Even Fraction as his most nihilistic wasn't as obnoxiously...Batgirl of Burnside with even MORE entitelment as this.

If your wondering where the splash page it was too large but it's just Kate stopping a bank robbery.

Sigh another black lesbian supporting character..........why

>Pretty much own at using any weapon know to MAN...
>Not people.
FUCKING TRIGGERED

I'm not a fan of the stalker thing. This is a superhero comic and this is so painfully mundane with the same message. It's just not interesting.

WHO

THE

FUCK

IS

SHE

TALKING

TO?

>inb4 this shit spawns a Hawkpool.

Like does this really needs Kate skills?

My Life as a Weapon was great, it's just unfortunate that it ended and Fraction decided to jump on the current Marvel bandwagon to push "alt diversity" hires instead of writing good stories.

It's trying to be a little noir but I don't know. Noir doesn't work unless there is an unpleasantness to it and the comic feels too comfy in my opinion.

His wife has something to do with that to be fair. She spearheaded the movement more or less. I hate Bitch Planet so much....so much...

>my girlfriend

>Need the ID

Most stopped giving a shit a few years after that policy. Plenty on campus that didn't need a log in anyway.

>Getting violent of name calling.
Holy shit... this is torture.

>>The villain is literally Milo Yiannopoulos

>Emperor Orange
>His gay jester
>Nazis being right
>Cap becoming Ancap

I can't believe how hard they're pandering to the Alt-right these days.

Storytimer... why do you hate us so much? What did we do to you?

I've been neglecting to talk about the archer vision in this series. This has been praised by people and I have no idea why because I've seen this done better by Mark Waid in Daredevil and Fraction's Hawkeye hell even Frank Miller did a variation on something similar. Used like this it clutter the page nothing really important.

Because people need to know....so it can never happen again.

Don't worry I have issue two ready and lo