Is Kill Six Billion Demons good?

Is Kill Six Billion Demons good?

Read it to find out

best art, good plot

There are 2 types of comics that are always posted on Sup Forums when there's an update.

Good ones, and ones that Sup Forums hates on nonstop.

Take a guess.

And then there's Paranatural, which is somehow both.

I can just tell from the art alone how tedious it is to read.

Paranatural started the former and became the latter during the multiple months long dodgeball game.

I don't think the length of the game was the problem, there's a very clear shift in art style and sensibility that seem to get under some user's skin.

It was the length, the art deteriorating, and the author constantly waffling on his own update schedule because of a million excuses. I think the record for keeping to the schedule in 2015-2016 was five panels. He also set up a patreon during this.

>seem to get under some user's skin.

That user is called "anyone with any taste at all"

KIRKBRIDE MEMES

How do you mean senpai?

Its decent.
I personally dont give much of a fuck about the worldbuilding, which is like, 80% of the comic at this point, but then again I havent been reading it for a few months, though i imagine its about the same.
Id rather go read some real mythology/religious texts than someones conglomeration of it.
Otherwise it has pretty gorgeous art.

overtly busy character designs that become eyesores
long, convoluted story and worldbuilding hamfisted into 20 paragraph long text walls

how far off am I

The character designs are actually legit good and the detail is downplayed where appropriate.
There is a lot of world building but there are no walls of text.

To be fair, great bits of the cosmology and mythology are taken verbatim from The Elder Scrolls.

Which in turn are just hindu myths and cosmology.

Far.

Fuck yes it's great.

ABBADON YOU PIECE OF SHIT UPDATE FASTER

>'thing you like is bad imo'
>'you're wrong'
always fun.

I like it in general. I can't decide if alice is actually a strong female character or a "muh strong female character". But I like her anyways.

Character design does get pretty busy sometimes. The worldbuilding is kept to like ten paragraphs tops. It's pretty good though, try it out.

>implying it wasn't during the train arc

Yep

Spill Six Billion Semens

At first it parodied Bleach but then it became Bleach

How many comics have you read that feature a Skeleton riding a motorcycle that is also skeletons?

It started out fantastically, unfortunately the main character recently got replaced with someone entirely different and unusually it seems few people have noticed how this has negatively impacted the story.

The art is and has always been fantastic.

It's not about Hitler's Germany

>pass

What the fuck are you talking about?

I dunno, I just binged the archives for the first time since like 2014 and the hitball segment was hellish and dragged on forever. I didn't mind the art style shift, really, but it just got a lot less fun overall.

>significant character development is now 'replacing the main character'

I lost interest desu

it certainly looks real pretty

It's SJW tranny acceptance wank wrapped in a thin veneer of poorly written psuedognosticism.

You'd be better off trying to circumcise yourself with a nail clipper.

>best art
Pfft
>good plot
PFFFFFFFT

It's excellent.

>How many comics have you read that feature a Skeleton riding a motorcycle that is also skeletons except the skeleton is actually none of these things and instead a pretty MtF transgender girl
FTFY

>It's SJW tranny acceptance wank wrapped in a thin veneer of poorly written psuedognosticism.
>You'd be better off trying to circumcise yourself with a nail clipper.

It's basically 10% of the plot, bub.

It's all of the plot thus far, shitty wolverine impersonator.

It's hard to get into with the amount of lore being rolled out but hey, Sup Forums loves Homestuck for all the same reasons.

>how far off am I

NAILED IT!

KSBD is a total shit-show that YOU, user, with your keen powers of observation, spotted right away!

You will not be drawn into the gyre of this drooling fandom, nope! You are far too discerning, clever, and talented for THIS execrable ride!

You should go post in other threads, about comics and cartoons that are truly WORTHY of your keen intellect and erudite grasp of all things literary and artistic!

Go, user! Go forth to other threads, and leave us here to wallow in our mundane, plebeian lives!

(sniff) I miss him already, but he was destined for greater things!

>the main character recently got replaced with someone entirely different

Wow.

That's an interesting take on it.

So, Allison should have stayed in shock for the entire run of the series? GENIUS.

The fuck are you on about?

The character OP posted.

man, you really took that at face value, didn't you.

>The character designs are actually legit good
I'm on a new computer so I lost all my smug anime girls, but just imagine, like, a whole wall of smug anime girls. Like, imagine the AM's rant about hate in I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, but it's about smug anime girls.

Then you'll get an inkling of how much I'm laughing at you right now.

I'd honestly like to hear recommendations with better art or plot, because KSBD ranks pretty high on both in my opinion.

Webcomics or real comics?

I pity people in fandoms like you. I'm not saying this for hyperbolic value, I just really, really do.

I'm guessing you used to be in one but the captain of the ship you were traveling on lost his god damned mind and sent you through a black hole to Hell itself over a grueling 3-year period choked with hiatuses and crushing disappointment. How far off am I?

No

get laid

abaddon it's pretty late. why are you on Sup Forums?

The MtF transwhatever is a totally different character, one which the guy in OP even beat the shit out of because of the fact that "she" is a she.

You sure are long winded with your rant over nothing, doesn't make a good case for your fandom bruh

I mean he gave his opinion and asked others about it so...

I'll hand you 20 to shut it, how's bout that

>one which the guy in OP even beat the shit out of because of the fact that "she" is a she.
And then """he"""" turned out to be a closeted self-hating tranny in like two pages over, dork.

you plan on buying his books, Duke?

you're gearbox-tier garbage, but not quite down the shitter as of yet.

>NAILED IT!
knew it

you wouldn't be sperging out this hard otherwise

No, that's faggotanon. He's the worst part of k6bd threads.

In the time that I have been keeping tabs on him, the guy has updated his comic at least once a week...

Name any other webcomic of comparable quality that updates as quickly...

Dr. McNinja
American Barbarian

Yes, we know. You have an amazing webcomic project that you'll stop after ten pages. Can you shut up and/or leave now?

Go ask the general, faggot

The art is slightly undermined by what I'd describe as some wonky perspective issues sometimes.

Ghost Rider must've once, surely.

THAT'S some Kirkbride Memes right there.