This is the Wall

This is the Wall.

Say something nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a sturdy neck you got there, I bet even Wonder Woman would have a hard time breaking it.

She has a strong foundation.

>there I said it

She's a fat black woman who isn't sjw propaganda.

Would she work for Trump?

Nice and square

I'm glad that DC long abandoned their attempts to appeal to SJWs

New Waller doesn't look like she eats a tub of lard every morning

She'd play that orange fellow like a fiddle.

she'd think he's a buffoon

BUILD

Mr. Gorbachev can't tear her down.

Wouldn't Waller being fat be the opposite?

Thank you for keeping this country safe.

She's genuinely my favorite black woman in comics, along with Agent 355 and Monica from Nextwave.

Thread's theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

Yes. She's a loyal government worker.

She'd work for anyone

She's a black female character who isn't there to be a "black female character".

The Wall can fall all over me anytime. God what a way to go!

And we like her for that.
She is so much more then a token characters.
Pict related is the opposite of that.

That Wall needs to sit on me, pronto.

she's the best black character in cape comics

fuck you, fat waller is best waller

Boy do I have news for you. Go look at Waller in the new squad run.

This.

Pro-tip: Waller is probably a Republican. She's all about national security and being tough on crime and shit

She would.

Is there one that's also a hero?

She would suck his big cock

"Gee, Sir, you must displace a great deal of water when submerged!"

>the wall
>not a hero
Pick one

She is Amanda "The Wall" Waller, what do you think?

If this were real life, she would be his offspring whose upbringing was paid for by the Mexican government.

She proves that black, fat characters can be well written and well-liked without being SJW soapboxes

Screw that, she should've run for president. Definitely would be more competent than the clowns we have now.

Well, depending on the writer.

Do you know how much power she'd have to give up to be president?

>Tough on crime, allows criminals out and comuttes their sentences, despite repaet offences.

you fuckers need jesus

So she would fucking despise Trump, got it.

*five minutes later*

nice meme!

Monica Rambeau, which is why it's disgusting that Marvel is pretending that Carol is "so progressive."

So how much did Mehico pay for her?

>Waller
>The kind of Republican who would want a status quo disruptor like Trump

Are you retarded? She'd want Jeb or Cruz so a puppet could sit in office for 8 years.

200% FILLS ME WITH THE URGE TO DEFECATE

Best Waller

She would be the reason Trump won

SHE WILL!

you know, it's best to stay quiet when you have literally no idea what you're talking about

She's funny sometimes but ugly as fuck.

But Waller is supposed to be fat, and huge and imposing in her own way.

She's a black female who works in the public sector that actually comes off as smart, hard working and generally competant (even if I disagree with what she does)

still it's rather impressive

She worked for Lex who was legitimately an evil scientist/ murder.
Trump is just a loud mouth

You know, with the right director I think she can do the Wall justice.

I'll forever associate Waller with the black social worker from Las Kossos

She would find a ways to complain on Tumblr and shit that she doesn't have enought screen time or shit.

ur gay lol

She had good intentions

*has

Look, I'm all about keeping to the original intent of a character. Waller was originally a big black women who could command your respect. She is one the most commanding presenses humanity has ever produced in the D.C. Universe, and that is because of and despite her appearance.

Turning her into just some slim chick with guns takes away so much from her. She looks bland and generic, like a concept piece someone drew to get it out of their minds.

Big Waller is best Waller, end of discussion.

You got a nice neck for a little boy

This. I want a wall, not a lamppost. She needs to be someone intimidating who can make you cry by starting at you.

She can't be stalled

This is still one of the most baffling redesigns in comic history. I can't even begin to imagine how any human being could know who Amanda Waller is, even to the bare minimum extent, and still think this was a good idea. I simply cannot believe that somebody decided to use Amanda Waller in their comic book, said "Well this design simply won't do!", and made this trash.

And I wonder: where did this idea come from? Did the comic start it? Or was it just following Arrow? Was her skinny appearance in the Arkham handheld spinoff because of Arrow? Or is there somebody at DC (such as Jim Lee) who decreed that in all further media appearances she must look like this, and it's only now been reversed because of the success of the Suicide Squad movie?

While I respect the character's existence, I find her to be one of the most unlikable characters in anything she is present in and always enjoy seeing when she gets receives her comeuppance. Her Arrow iteration is especially intolerable for me.

She isn't there to be likable or fair. She is here to handle dangerous animal and force them into doing useful thing for the country.

You made the right decision by having a kid with Nick Fury.

I just assumed it was because Jim Lee forgot how to draw more than one female body type/did not want to design any characters that he couldn't fap to.
I was waiting for Granny Goodness' sexxxy new look.

Skinny Waller is no where near as intimidating as fat Waller

Oh come one, that shit makes too much sense. There's a Superman in 616 and a Batman too. Who's to say she's not there as well? And who's to say Fury didn't pork the shit out of her and got her pregnant?

SHe has some birthin hips I'd like to put to good use.

>GO ON JUDGE, SHIT ON 'EM

She's supposed to be Kingpin+Nick Fury. Her being thin makes no sense.

Except her being fat was purposeful in her character not "muh ESJAYDUBWWS"

Not to be some generic model looking stick-figure.

Ctrl F for patriot
Zero results
Pic related

I really like the Wall, but I'm having some trouble pinpointing why she doesn't feel like social justice pandering. Like, all the elements are there, but she feels like a character instead of a quota met. Anybody want to take a shot at explaining that?

I will do what ever you want me to, Master Wall. All I ask is you let me eat from your blessed black bush.

TEAR DOWN THE WALL!

I'm glad they dropped this design

She reminds me of my mom.

Poor you, user.

I remember you posting that. She never wish you a happy birthday before, if I'm not mistake?

she basically predates the kind of shit that makes one look like SJW pandering. At most, I think her being a big black woman character at the time would make her distinctive rather than "inclusive".

How did you know?

It's okay, user.

She's pretty damn symmetrical.

Is it true that she's Wakandian royalty?

No, Trump works for The Wall.

Im so fucking glad they went back to "typical 50 year old bureaucrat" look but I would not mind a series about young sexy looking Waller doing CIA odd jobs in the 70s-80s.

Would The Wall approve of Trumps Wall?

The wall is perfection

>White Fury Sr pporked black BBW.

Kinda jelous desu.f.a.m

Because she's an actual character

She'd probably consider it a waste of resources.

She's more competent than her movie counterpart.
Though I suppose the same could be said for ever DC character at this point.