Why are they so inauthentic?

Why are they so inauthentic?

This meme was never funny

Authentic filmmaking doesn't exist. It's a medium for the rich and well-connected

fpbp
/thread

BECAUSE THEY LACK AUTHENTICITY.

Inarritu is the worst offender
he has NOTHING to say

how is he so authentic?

he takes his time to make art for art unlike the doormen in OP

He's just as bad as the directors in OP. Don't fool yourself.

who do you think is authentic? must be western film maker.

albert serra

Whiplash felt a bit authentic though.

i like how all three only have one movie that i like of each

Bay

S N Y D E R

Villeneuve is literally a craftsman who makes things because that's what he wants to do with his time. I don't see a reason why someone should hate him for that. Incendies, Sicario and Blade Runner 2049 are all very good 9/10s. Everything else is moderately good. He's never made anything below a 6/10, even 7/10.

>Incendies, Sicario and Blade Runner 2049 are all very good 9/10s
They aren't, but even if they were that wouldn't be the point. You can make good dishonest films.

neither do the other two

Is A U T H E N T I C the A E S T H E T I C of Sup Forums?

>Villeneuve is literally a craftsman
yeah a bad craftsman
>I don't see a reason why someone should hate him for that.
because cinema is an artform, not a platform for a conveyor belt where villecuck and other hacks dump their trash for the dumb masses like yourself to mindlessly consume

>yeah a bad craftsman
No he's not. He's not authentic though. He's a builder not an architect. Nothing wrong with that, but we have to be honest with what he is. And if a film isn't authentic it can never be a 10/10.

Whats authentic?

Do you only watch Taxi Driver on repeat because your community college nu-male teacher told you it was the only good kino?

P.S you touch yourself while thinking of your teacher's beta-beard.

You're a fucking moron

Why is he taking so long to release another KINO movie?

shitty b movie tier cinematography where the bright colors look vommit inducing and the dark ones dull, aswell as both looking obnoxiously squeaky clean, plus the loud ott soundtrack a la nolan are not good craft
and if you believe that it is, or more importantly that "craft" without emotion equals a 9/10 you have the brain capacity of these gentleman who very clearly browse red and dit by choice

>shitty b movie tier cinematography where the bright colors look vommit inducing and the dark ones dull, aswell as both looking obnoxiously squeaky clean, plus the loud ott soundtrack a la nolan are not good craft
I disagree.

>"craft" without emotion equals a 9/10
I never said that.

Villeneuve is a good craftsman, but not an artist.

john milius, fucker

there are ""people"" who actually believe this