Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 2

So according to the profiles released by Dreamworks, Haggar is both smarter and less evil than Zarkon. Redemption arc when?

Other urls found in this thread:

voltron.com/legendary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is two points less evil than the most evil being in the universe... She is also an evil Altean that figured out how to kill entire planets to power Zarkon's forces.

First for best girl.

That's not Red Lion... Pic related as best girl.

それらの奇妙な細胞のものを愛する必要があります

>Sendak is smarter than Zarkon.

Best girl w/cutest teef.

We have known since the beginning that these 'stat' charts are bs since they ranked Allura with second lowest strength or something like that. The idea that anyone is 'physically' as strong or close to it as Zarkon is ludicrous since he actually went toe to toe with multiple lions with just his bayard. Sendak couldn't even hold a candle to 1 lion in combat, Zarkon was bating the lions around like it was child's play until Keith and Red got real

He said smarter, tho.

SUPER GREEN!

Such a loyal waifu.

Red is pretty great, admit, but Haggar has dose curves mang.
>ywn feel Haggar's fangs scrape against your neck

He said smarter. Sendak never went on a meth rampage screaming about muh Black Lion. If anything, Sendak is one of the most pragmatic military commanders we've seen so far.

Well it would seem that Pidge will be reuniting with Matt soon. And Sam too, I guess. I wonder if Matt will be surprised that his little sister became a superhero while he was learning not to drop the space soap.

I just like tough, hard-faced women. Especially ones with bodies like hers. 7 feet tall and curvy, unf.

Tough, hard-faced women are my favorites too. I'm also a fan of Haggar's witch nose. Her brows could stand to be a bit thicker though, I like some brows.

I can see that. A good leader delegates responsibility to those suited. Sendak was good at tactics, so he was put in charge of military operations in prime sector.

>>he was learning not to drop the space soap.
>Implying he didn't make it his mission to experience as many alien bodies as he could
>Implying he doesn't end the season snuggled up against some massive, muscular alien somewhere

>Implying he doesn't end the season snuggled up against some massive, muscular alien somewhere
I hope it's Romelle.

>Redemption arc when?
I have a feeling that her reasons for siding with the guy who pretty much genocided her people are sympathetic. Maybe she was a member of a put-upon lower caste of Alteans? I also like the idea of her having been shunned for getting into a relationship with a non-altean, likely Galran.

Green a best

Would you goop her cooter?

I really liked how impersonal Sendak was as a villain. He saw all of the paladins as threats,and fought them all as such. None of that under-estimating bullshit. H was a dude on a mission. And it eventually took five fucking people to merely trap his ass.

Anyone wants a full flashback episode about the old paladins and why Zarkon turned evil?

>the waifus in this show are so few, people are literally making Haggar their waifu

Such desperation

So since it's inevitable that Keith will become Black Lion's Paladin, who do you think will take up his place as Red Lion's Paladin?

I have two bets:

-it goes like in the old cartoon, Lance pilots the Red Lion and Allura takes his place as Blue Lion's pilot (or Allura takes over Red, due to bonding with Keith and filling up for him as he takes over Black Lion)
-one of the above two happens until Pidge reunites with Matt, who then takes over as Red Lion's Paladin while Allura returns to her status as mission control. It would be a cool sibling dynamic to have them both pilot Voltron's arms.

Where are these found?

Think Playmates will do models of the costume changes? I need a Marmora Keith to hotglue.

Something tells me that Alteans weren't quiet as noble and altruistic as they've been made out to be. We've already been shown that not Galra are bloodthirsty monsters bent on conquest. Perhaps the opposite can be said for Alteans

The Galra were bent on conquest though. that's why they united behind Zarkon

voltron.com/legendary

That one Marmora guy said that at first they were bringing order and stability to other worlds, but then Zarkon went bugfuck nuts and everything fell into a shitstorm of gestapos and conquest.

Desperately needs more Romelle and Merla to counter all the dicks in this dance floor.

>Conquering worlds to bring them peace and stability.

That sounds like a super good plan. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

it worked for the unilu. now they're upstanding mall employees instead of swindling space pirates.

What said. It's heavily hinted that Alfore and Zarkon built the Lions together to bring peace to the universe, but something went wrong with Zarkon and he became hellbent on plundering the planets of their Quintessence with Haggar's help.

Pax Galra, son, Pax Galra.

Daily reminder that whoever the Galra Keith found in the worm turns out to be, they know that Keith is Galra because of Hunk's, "What, do you all know each other?" joke.

>Nanny comes back
>threatens to spank Allura if she doesn't find a way to stop Zarkon

Please let it happen

>voltron.com/legendary
Thanks

okay so... why didnt they take zarkon's ship halfway through the teledove (teludav? is that right?) and then shut it off, chopping it in half?

Quintessence is one hell of a drug.

>posting the ant version

It might not work like that.

what if Zarkon was in the good half?

He was, isn't his chamber in the bottom portion of the ship?

Same reason they didn't just fuck it up while it was disabled without the need for the portal at all: dramatic tension.

They definitely built the Black Lion together. Whether that was the first Lion hasn't been said. The Paladins were bringing peace to the universe before Zarkon betrayed them and led the Galra on a universe wide campaign of conquest.

The Galra have been pretty clearly established as the bad guys who did bad things. Not all of them are abject evil but they are still going to be the antagonists for a while

Would you mess with his mall?

But she has that Cree Summer evil sorceress voice.

Shad art of Pidge when?

Nah, he's a good guy and he runs a nice mall. He might think I'm there to mess with his mall based on how I dress though. If that's the case, I'll just jog away, at a brisk pace.

Make it enough of a meme and he will do it

It could be Allura, it could be Lance, it might be Allura though since Lance won't shut up about being a mermaid or anything water-related.
One thing for certain is that Keith will pilot black and will gradually become the new black paladin that Shiro believes in.

Shiro is tired, he wants off this wild ride.

I might a lot of his venders were jackasses

>show firmly establishes that Keith always saw Shiro as a brotherly figure in his life
>Tumblrinas still insisting "n-nuh uh, they're totally in love with each other it's true because it's my headcanon!! ;__;"

Slashfic fans disgust me. Especially those that insist their headcanon is true and flip their shit when the show goes against it. (see, Steven Universe fans flipping shit at Lauren Zuke)

Welcome to fandoms.

Coran gets to be a pilot after all[/spoiler

Compartmentalization is a fun thing, You should try it sometime.

DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T

Or Shiro might not die, its not like he didn't trip a lot of death flags in S1 and he survived S2 almost without incident.

there's been tons of fictional couples that argue they have a sibling relationship but end up together, just saying

It's one thing when a certain pairing has been planned from the start. But if you let fans' headcanon take over and you insert it into the show half-assedly (then claim it was "seriously totes planned from the start!" just to pander to shippers; see Legend of Korra), it will only cause trouble further down the road as you then give these people an idea that they can affect the direction the show will go in, simply based on their own fetishes and desires, not caring how will it affect the quality of the show.

Acknowledging the fans is okay. Bending over for them isn't.

What makes you think anyone besides the teenage Klancers are looking to influence the show?

Is it because people are talking about their ships in public.

Haggar really deserves a vacation.

Okay! All caught up! boy that ending.. that ending wasn't much was it.. but the first 11 episodes were SO good. So fucking good. I love this season. There were so many moments, what was your favorite?

>Haggar really deserves a vacation.

It'll be the most horrific "gratuitous beach episode" ever!

honestly i'm having trouble telling what makes alteans different from galra

You don't even need to meme Pidge, somebody just has to point out to Shad that Pidge is a crossdressing reverse-trap loli

Nah man, Zarkon's gonne be redeemed and pilot Black to stop Lotor's reign of terror.

This is true, but often those are situations where one of them clearly doesn't think that way. In this case the one doing the family comparison is also the one casting longing looks, so the best route is clearly flowers in the attic.

>Jeremy called the Klance shippers "15 year old tumblr girls" on a podcast
I kek'd, but you can tell the poor guy is tired of them.

Holy shit, if that level of delusion bothers you, never go to Tumblr. Sheith and Klance apologists are only the surface.

It seems to me that they're stand-ins for Elves and Orcs respectively.

Paul Blart Mall Call 3: IN SPACE!

that's generally how it works.
hell it's safe to say all of the pacific would have been better under imperial japanese rule. if they hadnt been such dicks about it and attacked our hawaii we probably would have let it happen

Only to how deal with Prince Lotor and his crap.

I was there when Tumblrinas were pushing for Korrasami ship, until the showrunners finally caved in and began pandering to them (while claiming it was actually all totally planned from the start. No it wasn't, fuck you.). I hope Voltron doesn't suffer from the same bullshit.

I just want to let you all know I'm proud of you. You correctly guessed Keith was galra with like, zero legit hinting. I thought you were crazy

One thing though: what was with Pidge spotting her brother in the prison and then never bringing it up again or wanting to go back there?
it would still explode
that's possible though. we know it's a sensitive machine, maybe that would destroy it.
I have trouble understanding what good the portal even did. What difference is it fighting him in this galaxy as opposed to that galaxy?

I lost my shit when he spotted them taking off their disguises and the system alerted him, and it was only because anyone removing a disguise must be pirates! not that he or the face recognition thing knew them specifically. There were so many great misleads and subversions

Man, leave the Sheithfags alone, they're being the most gracious about having their ship canon-sunk. If you wanna be mad at someone, go be mad at the Klance/Shallura shippers spreading their cancer everywhere.

Brotherzoning happens all the time in fiction and it doesn't stop those couples from happening (Katara/Aang did it and still got married, if your memory is that weak), so they're not even wrong. Don't be so buttsore because people still wanna have fun with their ship even if it'll never be canon, not everyone gives that much of a shit about canon validation.

As someone who would actually like to see a canon gay relationship in a children's show, I still hate how they did Korrasami. It was shoehorned in at the end, wasn't even made that obvious in the show. They had to finally confirm it afterwards. Either have the balls to make a character gay form the start, or stick with what you had going and make someone else gay. Don't force a ship just because the fujos demand it.

>zero legit hinting.
Maybe you should have paid attention.

>I have trouble understanding what good the portal even did.

Somebody suggested to me it was so that they couldn't call for backup... but the ship was disabled. They couldn't call for backup anyway.

I always thought they made Korrasami happened because they screwed up the development of their original endgame pair

I wonder what they'll call Planet Doom in this rendition. I'm going to take a guess and go with "Drule" as a call back

They made Korrasami happen because the show was fucking godawful and having the main character turn out to be a carpet-muncher was the only way Bryke could save face.

What's worse, their gamble worked.

there was some development, only that it was very subtle, i still like korrasami because i find it hilarious how both of mako's exes ended up together

Once Prince Lotor shows up he will be everyone's husbando

Pidge is too busy for lewd.

History shall repeat itself!
Unless you were me. Keith was my bae.

Apparently you haven't seen all the posts on tumblr proclaiming Lotor a rapist.

Killing monsters, making stuff, rescuing the folks.

Remember when Hunk used to make stuff, too?

Bryke can't write for shit. It was laughable how they thought they could do it without their old writers.

>she mains as a Genji

i like Pidge now?

I don't know, it'll be hard to top Shiro when it comes to husbando material in vld.

>Keith is shit
No argument there, I guess

The virus was only going to last for a little bit, they would have called for backup as soon as things started functioning again. Teleporting them to bumfuck nowhere gives them more time before the entire Galra Armada was on their asses.

Lotor is a refined gentleman. And really, he's an annoying skeezy stalker even on the worst days.