Kevin Sorbo was molested by Gianni Versace!

Kevin Sorbo was molested by Gianni Versace!

>He recalled telling Versace, “Dude, you know I’m straight?” to which he responded, “This is why I like you. You’re not a girly man. You are a man’s man.”

>“In life, you must f**k everything,” Versace told Sorbo. “You must do the dog, and the cat, and the boy, and the girl.”

mediaite.com/online/actor-kevin-sorbo-accuses-fashion-designer-gianni-versace-of-sexual-harassment/

>“You must do the dog, and the cat, and the boy, and the girl.”

Please make this a meme!

Wow. I didn't know that he is a bigot. I just thought that he was a square. Thanks for the info dump.

>at age 45 her childbearing years are over
Why the hell thay added this line? It sounds very rude, especially being completely unnecessary

Fucking italians

I'm 3 episodes into Hercules and why is Hera fucking him over so hard in the first episode just because he's a bastard? I've already seen the final episode where Evander literally makes a purple dragon that breathes bubbles so does Xena actually give Hercules a proper conclusion? Why didn't Hercules murder his kids and wife then do the labors? I've watched both shows out of order so finally watching them in order makes it weird because Hercules isn't really THAT set on revenge for his family where Xena makes sense because she's trying to make amends.

When does Xena show up on Hercules?

>not watching Young Hercules starring the Goose first

Pathetic

>bigot

>getting a nice wife who stays with you after injury

all it takes is being a famous and rich actor/model i guess?

She's only staying with him for the money. Literally a prostitute.

I'm literately shaking right now, he's my hero
this can't be real

>Gianni Versace

any relation to Vitaly?

kike begone

>in one movie he was typecast
>one movie
>typecast
Fucking hell this article's braindead.

You know he returned to good health, right?

It’s really hard for me to hate Hercules

That's not the point. A lot of women will just leave a man instead of hoping he recovers.

A lot of guys also cheat on and abandon their partners when they are Ill.
It's not a gender thing, it's a selfish thing.

No you.

>your mother
>a lot of women

>That's not the point. A lot of women will just leave a man instead of hoping he recovers

Right but within the context of the discussion of a woman sticking with her husband we're talking about women staying with men.

If you want to start discussing everything that's tangently related to a topic you're going to end up red herring all over the place.

Release order my dude

Apres mois, le deluge

Didn't she leave him and he got drunk and fell and died busting his fragile head open?

He's right though. You literally cannot call yourself a man, much less BE a man, without placing your dick in everything you encounter, wherever you go.

Because ethno-centric politics focus on females as mothers, idealizing having many children to propagate the race.

>the virgin prudence
>the chad carelessness

I read that as Giovanni Ribisi at first like wtf??

More like

>The virgin pussy pedestal
>The Chad pussy conquest

nah

>the virgin reaching nirvana
>the chad needs to fuck everything even ugly gross bitches to feel like someone likes him

I don't think you understand this meme.

That's a very obscure reference my man
Are you a debt collector per chance?