Did he do literally anything wrong?

Did he do literally anything wrong?

>stole another man's identity
>committed adultery multiple times against both wives
>risked his company's and his partners' success multiple times over his own emotions

none of those things matter in the grand scheme of things. the universe...is indifferent.

kill yourself, autist

Watch the show, retards.

>god isn't real and nothing matters, morty

Couldn't be bothered to finish the second half of Season 7

It's okay, you're not missing too much.

The line isn't from S7. Also is correct, unfortunately.

>Rick and Morty has made it impossible to talk about existentialism in film on Sup Forums

>broke all his vows
>scandalized his child
>took another man's name and made nothing of it

As an ad agency marketer, I feel nothing but solidarity and abject despair.

Can you at least drink in the office?

Considering the way he was raised he turned out an amazing person.

Don died in 1996 of cancer but on his death bed he knew he had had a wonderful life.

>You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one.
Is there a better line?

This kind of line will get shit on but I wish television had more characters that actually had something to say about the world, even if they’re wrong or sound “pretentious”.

He never waifu’d that jewish chick who died.

He didn't drive enough Oldsmobiles

He would've gotten tired of her like all the rest,

Dude was a massive fuck up, and too relateable.

No, the flaw, you fucking moron, is that with this logic nothing anyone does matters whatsoever. Nothing anyone has done up till this moment in the history of humanity will have any sort of impact after the heat death of the universe. This is inanely boring and makes for terrible discussion. Although you just wanted a you didn't you.

Wut?

Wow, I'm sure you're just like Don!

>I can't accept the truth because it's boooooring!
>I'll just continue living a lie

Funny pic, saved

>What are the events in life? It’s like you see a door. The first time you come to it, you say, Oh, what’s on the other side of the door? Then you open a few doors. Then you say, I think I want to go over that bridge this time, I’m tired of doors. Finally you go through one of these things, and you come out the other side, and you realize, that’s all there are, doors, and windows and bridges and gates and they all open the same way and they all close behind you. Look, life is supposed to be a path, and you go along and these things happen to you, and they’re supposed to change you, change your direction. But turns out that’s not true. Turns out the experiences are nothing, they’re just some pennies you pick up off the floor, you stick in your pocket, and you’re just going in a straight line to you know where.

If it’s impossible for anything be considered “wrong” then there was no point to your question

> talk about existentialism
> quoting goofy quotes to appear edgy

pick one, pleb

literally a quote from the show