You think the story about the orange slices are true?

You think the story about the orange slices are true?

His mustache gets more noticeable every time I see him.

what story?

The one about the orange slices.

“Comedian Gilbert Gottfried alleges that Romero used to get buck naked and ask stage-hands on the set of Batman to throw orange wedges into his gaping anus…sort of like a dart game but the darts were orange wedges and the target was Romero’s own ass hole.” (source: Santo Padre Chronicle, 2014)

Man! the 60's were weird as fuck

that's because you know to look for it nowadays

I work as a stage hand I don't know what I'd do in this situation.

I'd imagine you'd play orange-ass-darts

You're telling me this man had a goatse?

Burt Ward talks about the crazy sex parties

Ohhh! You can say that over the phone, Batman. But if I had you here, I'd pound you to a pulp!

I hope the winner has to eat the orange slices out of his ass

honestly the thing that confuses me the most is, why orange slices. like if it's to get off you'd think apple slices would be a little less squishy and likely to fall out or something.

The citric acid burns so good.

greatest of all time sexual experience?

I imagine he was in character as the Joker and would make pained noises on contact which everyone else found funny.

Romero had to live pretty deep in the closet his whole career & that can breed some quirky kink.

Just reading that in Gilbert's voice is funny enough.

That's nothing compared to Bob Saget.

Well he did have a serious crush on Desi Arnaz which ended with them at a pool and Desi saying.

Okay Cesar, let's clear the air on this. And he let Cesar give him a blowjob.

Best of friends those two.

Fuck, I'm dying.

>What kind of Sup Forums bullshit is this?

[checks]

Ba-ba-loo it's true!

What did he do?

There's more HD pictures of him around because of the recent release of the series on blu-ray. When the show was only airing on television in the days before HDTV you couldn't see the mustache at all. When there were just low-res screenshots floating around the internet you had to look hard to see it. But now there are plenty of hi-res screens and everyone knows it's there.

>read this thinking it's another Sup Forums ruse
>this is actually a story someone wrote

It's hilarious hearing Gilbert question Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar on the podcast about it.

...I didn't need to know that.

AS YOU KNOW, CAESAR ROMERO IMAGINED HIMSELF AS A LATIN LOVER, BUT IN REALITY WAS GAY, OR AS YOU YOURSELF WOULD SAY JERRY, [Gilbert's Jerry Seinfeld impression]Nooot that there's anything wrong with thaat![/Gilbert's Jerry Seinfeld impression]

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS, IS IT TRUE THAT CAESAR ROMERO BENT OVER HAD YOUNG MEN TO THROW ORANGE WEDGES, AT HIS ASS?

Holy shit, Gilbert Gottfried is shitposting on Sup Forums?

Just remember, It's all in the wrist.

Don't forget the pool of water.

Gilber Gottfried is one of the few celebrities that if someone told me he browses Sup Forums, I would believe it.

Andrew W.K. browses and posts on Sup Forums. He even did a question and answer thread on Sup Forums.

Well I meant more in the sense that I could see Gottfried as someone who would shitpost anonymously in his off-time.

....what?

That's bullshit. The whole makeup over the mustache bit was well known from the beginning of the series onward.

Before the internet people didn't knew everything about meaningless shit like this
C'mon Gilbert, WHAT DID HE DO?

taylor swift

I doubt it, he seems pretty computer ignorant.

Do you think they had someone play a trumpet or whatever they used in the show and make the 60s Batman "POW" sound queues while the orange slices were impacting his ass?

All of this could be true and he'd still not be half as gay as Leto...

It couldn't have been a secret. Cesar had already appeared in movies with a moustache before playing the Joker and he was never shy about his refusal to shave it off. But I'd believe it was less noticeable on pre-HD television.

He does have a pretty Sup Forums sense of humor. Remember how he lost his gig as the Aflac duck for making jokes about that major earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Kek
Leto's method acting takes second place to this absolute madman.

>But I'd believe it was less noticeable on pre-HD television
Yes it was, but people still saw it and it was brought up a lot in interviews at the time, and later.
He never made it a secret, in fact, his typical response was always along the lines of "The mustache made my career and I'd be damned if I was going to shave it off for anybody." Then he'd talk about how he, the producers and Adam West put their heads together and figured it would add to the absurdity of the show if they just applied the makeup over it.

>Before the internet people didn't knew everything about meaningless shit like this
You are one dumb mother fucker if you believe this.

I like to imagine he did this while still in Joker make-up.

>"The mustache made my career and I'd be damned if I was going to shave it off for anybody."

Now I definitely know he was gay.

Wonder how it felt getting a BJ from him. Must have been good enough not to put Arnez off being his friend.

Because he used all the oranges.

The Romero story is always a highlight when Gilbert brings it up in his podcast, especially if the guest hasn't heard it and he gets to explain it. He even asked Burt Ward about it.

It was a different time.

>He even asked Burt Ward about it.
What was the answer?

He just said he wasn't aware of anything like that.

There are people browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who don't listen to Gilbert's podcast. Can you believe that bullshit?

He said that he wasn't aware of it. The only thing that comes close was seeing Cesar Romero getting a glass of orange juice from the commissary or catering table or something (I forget).

Adam West said he wasn't aware of it either and did say that he thought Cesar probably didn't find him attractive since he didn't make a pass at Adam.

I liked the episode where he interviewed Al Jaffee and Dick DeBartolo

That was definitely in their top five.

well to be fair, how many people would honestly be interested to regularly listen a podcast where the topic is usually the supposed size of Milton Berle's dick, and where on average the age of the guests is between 90 and dead?

Only the really cool people.