Sup Forumssplay thread

stealth Clef chan is dying awareness thread

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/clefchan/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=aYi2ArC_IB8&feature=share
godofprops.com/shop
merckmanuals.com/professional/infectious-diseases/chlamydia-and-mycoplasmas/chlamydia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was me at the last con, first time cosplaying.

Sis i do good Sup Forums?

This isn't a sexy half naked or form fitting wearing lady. Fuck the fuck off retard.

Looks pretty decent man. Not for nothing, but is that some bought top or a thing you did?

Looks pretty good.

What's Clef-chan dying from?

Fuck. Just what I need to cheer myself up after seeing someone's mom get killed by a brick in /wsg/...

Great cosplays, though...

Lyme disease + viruses getting through because of weakened immune system.

She has a patreon if you want to help donate for her treatment

>Lyme disease
You get that by tick bites, right?

Thanks, not really, i just always wanted to do it but didn't find the time or money, so i said fuck it, CW Spiderman is kind of boyish and fits me, and nobody will know its me so i did it.
I ordered the suit online and did the accents and shoters from eva panted with acrylic.

It's just a cheap Lycra suit, but with an MCU spidey print.

One of the ways, I think it can be genetic and contracted other ways too.

>someone's mom get killed by a brick in /wsg/...

Link? I don't see any rekt threads.

Wait what?
Link to thread?

patreon.com/clefchan/posts

she made some posts on her fb about what's going on. Clef's Atelier, La Petite Feuille is the name.

Where did you get the web shooters?

youtube.com/watch?v=aYi2ArC_IB8&feature=share

I don't speak French, so I have no idea what she's saying

See

Oh you made them yourself? Cool

I'm gonna be doing a Spiderman cosplay next month and still haven't gotten the webshooters for it.

I hope she feels better

A classic
>you'll never see the sex tape

this is an absolutely amazing cosplay of New52 Kara

what a sexy Dick
I'd fuck him if he had fingerstripes

ikr?
>you can see the lines of his boxers
diamonds

From her FB
>Hello! Sorry for my silence.
As you know, I have been fighting for several months against a disease: Lyme, but not only. I'm also attacked by several opportunistic virus (Ebv, cmv, etc..), fungal infections (Candida albicans in majority) and other bacteria that invaded my body (e. Coli, Clostridium, pseudomonas, chlamydias mycoplasma pneumoniae, etc...) and I see my condition deteriorating. With my family we're looking for all possible solutions, I'm trying, several alternative treatments and I continue to fight even if at times, despair wins.
When I manage to do something , the next day and for several days in a row, I'm having horrendous crises, my body becomes limp, I can't move, I can't talk anymore, I have the feeling that I'm constantly dying. I have a lot of trouble to eat. My whole body is in a state of constant inflammation. I lost 7-8 KG, but at least I love my new body (at least one positive thing).
So to keep hanging on, I'm trying to stay active on my patreon. Why do I talk about it ? Becuse several people have already offered to make donations, (my treatments and doctors are not covered by the health insurance) but I can't let myself accept for donations. I can't get used to the idea of accepting money without offering anything in return.
here is my point. If you would like to help me with my treatments, I offer you you to follow me on patreon and giving the amount you want. In Return I'm doing everything I can to provide photos, WIP of my drawings, psd files, tips when I have enough energy to do it and prints that I send at the end of each month.
Doing this on Patreon allows me to hang on, to force myself to fight because I know you are here waiting for me to post something.
I did a video some times ago ( in French only, sorry), I had just spent two weeks of hellish pain. So this isn't a funny video, but it gives a glimpse of what I get trough each day.

Pedophile/shit taste alert

He's like 23 bro

I'm sure there are websites already selling them
Good luck. Be careful with little kids, they will throw themselves at you.

Carol turns Ironman into a throne.

isn't chlamydia an STD?

Speaking of website, found an interesting ad
You can spend hundreds on a mask
godofprops.com/shop

merckmanuals.com/professional/infectious-diseases/chlamydia-and-mycoplasmas/chlamydia

Not a bad Eva but not quite right

Those boots are making me hard

Nice way to shill your site, dum dum

Obligatory Enji

these pretzels are making me thirsty

>normal clothes appear on mannequin after she transforms into Supergirl

Nice touch. Also, is it weird I like the way she looks in casual clothes than in costume?

I love KISS

You can get it from Koalas, too.

Brazilian cosplayer Shermie.

Gotta give it up for DPiddy. He stays relevant.

I really want to go to con someday and start preaching the truth of Darkseid alongisde a bunch of preachers. Like really go full out and dress like Glorious Godfrey as I spread the good word of how Darkseid is the tiger force in all things and how he eliminates the need for will by thinking for us

>inb4 'better than the JL movie' comments.

This one makes me go WTF? a bit.

Bet he's a disappointed with the sequels as most of us are.

>tfw really want to do a group Green or Red Lantern cosplay
>none of my friends are into comics and would rather video game stuff
>only person who would be for it is incredibly annoying to the point I avoid em

Oh well

If someone here were to go to the trouble of making a Vambre costume for me, I would totally model it here and post pics.

I can safely say this despite my crippling paranoia, shyness, and refusal to ever give up even the most basic personal info on the web because I'm completely confident that no one would ever bother.
Consider this a bet of sorts Sup Forums, the best kind too since you can do nothing and lose and there are zero consequences. Only for me if I lose.

This may or may not also be tied to a real life bet made with someone that bet someone would do it, and I may or may not have bet against them saying no one would.

looks better than DCEU Cyborg